Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I appreciate Sasha's tweets over the last year because I appreciate anyone who's in put your feet up on the desk and say gently caress it mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I Before E posted:

Have you seen nxt

I haven't watched in a while. I'm assuming it's poo poo, now that it's become "the third brand."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Vagabundo posted:

I haven't watched in a while. I'm assuming it's poo poo, now that it's become "the third brand."

It's still good but not as good as it was, and because new episodes air at exactly the same time as Dynamite nobody watches it because a far, far superior alternative is airing right then and there.

Also they went in hard on lots of long, well-worked matches to fill the two hours which is good but most of them either exist in a vacuum or they get the escalation backwards in a way that is far too reminiscent of main roster booking - in particular the Dakota Kai/Tegan Nox story has been completely jumbled, and the Velveteen Dream return had him - the face - acting in incredibly heelish ways that made zero sense, especially when he revealed what his supposed ultimate end goal had been all along.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
if you're wondering 'how bad could they have done Velveteen Dream' he tweeted that he was wearing gloves made out of his opponent's wife's panties

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

flatluigi posted:

if you're wondering 'how bad could they have done Velveteen Dream' he tweeted that he was wearing gloves made out of his opponent's wife's panties

Remember how DDP was the face in his feud with the Undertaker during the Invasion?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Is she actually referencing an event or is this some weird passive aggressive "IM TOTALLY FINE NOT KIDNAPPED" humor that I don't appreciate?

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

https://twitter.com/FortuneKK0327/status/1243730765772288000

gently caress WWE
All My Homies Hate WWE

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

SunshineDanceParty posted:

I appreciate Sasha's tweets over the last year because I appreciate anyone who's in put your feet up on the desk and say gently caress it mode.

Yeah, I kinda feel Sasha has gone "gently caress it, pay me, you won't release me anyway", which sucks as a fan but considering a women's wrestler workspan, I can't really blame. Hell, most of the lame WWE tweets are probably company-mandated too, if not ghostwritten.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

"this wrestler is so great, even WWE can't gently caress this up!"

*WWE fucks this up in largely predictable ways*

"Ah, well, nevertheless"

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

coconono posted:

Is she actually referencing an event or is this some weird passive aggressive "IM TOTALLY FINE NOT KIDNAPPED" humor that I don't appreciate?

She liked a clip AEW posted of the Jericho/Hardy segment so she might have just been watching Dynamite

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Dias posted:

Yeah, I kinda feel Sasha has gone "gently caress it, pay me, you won't release me anyway", which sucks as a fan but considering a women's wrestler workspan, I can't really blame. Hell, most of the lame WWE tweets are probably company-mandated too, if not ghostwritten.

Won't release? She signed a new contract with them last year.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Kenta Kobashi posted:

New coronaviruses are spreading around the world. Japan also has to refrain from going out unnecessary this weekend. It is said that young people do not become seriously ill, but when a coronal young person transmits to the surrounding children and the elderly, it becomes serious. Let's be careful.
(When traveling to Kagoshima in Kyocera, bowling with everyone at work)

What a shock, Kobashi rules.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
https://twitter.com/maki_itoh/status/1244208012081782784?s=19 also owns

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://twitter.com/WillOspreay/status/1244017771794571266?s=19

https://twitter.com/BeaPriestley/status/1244036393741037568?s=19

'Straya

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/AcidHaze/status/1244212468685197312?s=20

Just two cool dudes

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Quantum of Phallus posted:

the big news that went around in september was actually people jumping off on brian alvarez offhandedly mentioning her 2018 contract and assuming he was mentioning her re-signing. there was another site that went "no really she's re-signed" a few weeks after that but it doesn't seem to be a super reputable one as far as I can tell

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

I don't think she did

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

What a shock, Kobashi rules.

If only he could lariat the virus

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/JakeSnakeDDT/status/1244074887196663808

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

:(

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Stay strong Jake :smith:

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

gently caress.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Time for Chaos to do nutbush core exercises (Robbie Eagles said/threatened to teach the dance to Chaos)

El Gallinero Gros posted:

If only he could lariat the virus

He lariated cancer, what more can you ask for?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Lacey Evans being a terrible parent again.
https://twitter.com/LaceyEvansWWE/status/1244268086259257344

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Listen it’s cool to hate Lacey Evans but sell by dates are not eat by dates and kids gotta learn that

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Lol yeah, if it didn't turn sour it's fine. Sell by isn't eat by.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

just thinking about sour milk makes me puck

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'll give some amount of rope to the sell by/eat by debate but y'all are perverts if you're drinking expired milk. Nasty rear end.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Edit: Haha, I should reload the thread.

I hope Jake ends up okay.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've never had a milk that didn't stank on the date. is my fridge bad. it's pretty cold

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/TigerDriver9X/status/1244261966086049795

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
Goddamn Hall had the look and charisma.

And hopefully Jake stays strong.. these times are taxing for mind to a regular joe, i cant even imagine someone who only has the road to look forward to. I almost want to tweet something to him, but i've always felt that to be something that lame people do

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Why was Scott in ECW in the first place?

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

TV Zombie posted:

Why was Scott in ECW in the first place?

He had been released by WCW, so I guess he figured he might as do something with his time. This was in late 2000.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Yeah, WCW only used him in February of that year if I recall and I don't think he was released until October. ECW probably let him shake off some ring rust/get some exposure then he'd be off to NJPW the next year.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

I meant it more in the sense that unless she does something REALLY bad, she's getting an extension/new contract. They're not letting her go any time soon.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MrBling posted:

He had been released by WCW, so I guess he figured he might as do something with his time. This was in late 2000.

Also invited by Justin Credible. Credible got big heat for it.

Slowpoke
Jul 7, 2007

Also, someone drew a sweet Slowpoke that I wanted to buy for an av but lost the image. I think the thread was people drawing Pokemon? I guess? I don't know. If someone could help find it I would love to buy it. Thanks.

lol Jeusus.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

20k posts here, 410k on twitter, 100k on 'the board', im sure at least another hundred thousand spread between facebook and other forums - where does one find the time to exist outside of a computer/phone with that many posts

I'm not even being ironic here it's just legitimately puzzling how someone would even have time to do anything else

That's like a thousand posts per day if you average it out over the timespan of the accounts and it hurts my head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
New Eduardo the Sexual content, after a totally not unexpected drinking binge!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngHdOwMxWzI