Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
kath and jake suck 👌

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

papa horny michael posted:

kath and jake suck 👌

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Amber had a bad take and got called out on it, I'm sorry but she won't notice you defending her honor itt

That said, if every new YAWHK bodega-yuppie fell into a bottomless pit the world would not be the worse for it.

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018
In case you were wondering if Halo characters could kill all the people in Star Wars, for the last 40 minutes of Episode I it's all Felix talks about.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

master chief is a storm trooper

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Atrocious Joe posted:

we're going to find out this was the farmhouse mark ames thought he could go to

ah hah

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Halloween Jack posted:

I have no idea why people were trying to dunk on Kath Barbadoro like she's RedKahina or something.

The podcast fandom

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

podcast addict has started showing audience ratings next to episodes which include that information in their metadata, turns out every episode of cumtown until #199 a month ago is rated e for everyone

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Oh I forgot about the time kath and nick got into a twitter argument and kath called out nick for using leftist politics to make money and nick dropped the bit to say he cant help it that white male leftists are stupid and think he is leftist. That was pretty funny.

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

I met jake at a street fight show and he seemed like a cool dude. haven’t listened much to his show though since I’m not really a fan of standup in general. E1 is the only strictly comedy show I’ve listened to since they’re structured enough that it doesn’t have that problem

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i would much rather actually spend time around jake than nick, nick would seem insane irl

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

the only reason to hang out with nick would be to also hang out with stav

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lumpentroll posted:

actually i already hosed them both

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lumpentroll posted:

It's probably a lot easier to just hang out with stav

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Siljmonster posted:

It's probably a lot easier to just hang out with stav

:hmmyes:

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Brace is that you

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

T-man posted:

Amber had a bad take and got called out on it, I'm sorry but she won't notice you defending her honor itt

That said, if every new YAWHK bodega-yuppie fell into a bottomless pit the world would not be the worse for it.

Who mentioned Amber recently? The conversation is about Kath??? Unless the joke is that all NY podcast women are interchangeable which would be very Problematic

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Mr Hootington posted:

One time amber said louie c.k. isnt a terrible sex pest and he should get to work at the clubs he was a sex pest at. Kath and jake flores called her out and said that is hosed up and wrong.

Edit: she shouldn't be breaking quarantine and the house is a place a family friend rents for work because said friend has to send half the week in some city because of work.

We dont read twitter thread to find this out.

People were also trying to dunk on some other lefty comedy woman because she is moving out of her home temporarily because her mom and sister who dhe lives with are both nurses.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z_tUxghWeA

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

i do not care what amber thinks abotu louie ck

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Farm Frenzy posted:

i do not care what amber thinks abotu louie ck

All I care is she is funny, with good takes on Chapo and occasionally comes on Red Scare.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Mike Duncan go on Chapo

https://twitter.com/mikeduncan/status/1244387609364791297?s=20

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

I have read two books that postulate this. Both written by reputable historians.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Did anyone hear what the Trillbillies said about Tiger King? I was dying. Someone should clip it and put it on youtube.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
Did amber actually say that or is this yet another typical internet telephone thing with her brought to us by twitter wokescolds CIWS-quality targeting?

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

this was it iirc

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
academia brain. you hate to see it.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i just assume everyone that goes to skankfest is a registered sex offender so i still don't see what the big deal was :shrug:

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

T-Mans avatar really suits them.

behead those who insult Amber

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Motto posted:

this was it iirc

This is a rough take but if we have to choose sides I'll take problematic organizer over rich scolding cosplay leftist any time if only for the simple reason that Amber isn't exclusively the worst part of every podcast she's on

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Percelus posted:

i just assume everyone that goes to skankfest is a registered sex offender so i still don't see what the big deal was :shrug:

getting thrown out of skankfest when they ask to see my criminal record at the bar and find out I only did a regular assault

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Crane Fist posted:

This is a rough take but if we have to choose sides I'll take problematic organizer over rich scolding cosplay leftist any time if only for the simple reason that Amber isn't exclusively the worst part of every podcast she's on

fortunately the "this was a stupid as gently caress take, and the people who decided to go to war with obscure new york comedians on Twitter in its defense are beyond saving" option exists

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
Who gives a gently caress, seriously.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Lambert posted:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
@halloween jack now you understand why and who is angry at kath

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Prince Myshkin posted:

In case you were wondering if Halo characters could kill all the people in Star Wars, for the last 40 minutes of Episode I it's all Felix talks about.

I want a Watto Star Wars spinoff that rips off Uncut Gems now

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lambert posted:

Buddy I'm currently entering week 2 of full quarantine, you wouldn't BELIEVE what I'm prepared to give a gently caress about right now

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

I want a Watto Star Wars spinoff that rips off Uncut Gems now

Watto has to get Kobe's rented good luck slave-boy to him before the end of the helicopter race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Motto posted:

this was it iirc

lol she cares enough to write that