Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
he said it may be 'worse than hoarding' re: the apparently mask/ventilator conspiracy against innocent trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
MAY BE WORSE THAN HOARDING

Make It Rain
Dec 5, 2007

A blighted worldview.
I DUNNO I DUNNO check it out

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

currently doubling down on this, and I am furious

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Godlessdonut posted:

They don't, which is why the plan is to use them for non-Covid patients. Freeing up room in the regular hospitals.

Good thing we have an excess of reliable covid testing kits otherwise 1 or 2 asymptomatic people would tear through everyone on those boats like a wet paper towel.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
people are hoarding ventilators p.s. it's me we've got 10,000 what the gently caress you looking at <- the president

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

lol holding hoarding the reserve ventilators "in case of emergency"

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

trump trying his darnedest to make the number of countries go up

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
We're back on the no ammunition story.

Beowulfs_Ghost
Nov 6, 2009

biglads posted:

low energy :sad:

Fauci must have finally made a chart big enough for even Trump to understand. Best case is a build up to hundreds of thousands dying just in time for Trump's Easter Brunch.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

coffee waffles ruined me for the rest of the day

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lolol fauchi is furiously backpedaling his 100k estimate

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Fauci sounds sick as hell.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

sexpig by night posted:

he said it may be 'worse than hoarding' re: the apparently mask/ventilator conspiracy against innocent trump

Holy gently caress

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

reignofevil posted:

Fauci sounds sick as hell.

i hope he gives trumo the roni

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

If I looking for mask

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Wish I could be the fly on the wall when they told trump they were reviewing 12 different models and he found out none of them were gonna be in a pageant.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
oh hell yeah, just go off work (I don't work on sundays....usually but COVID ya know) and there is another evening press conference just like all of last week.

New Groundhog Day looking like absolute loving poo poo

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

oh god, he really wants to turn the mask thing into big conspiracy on the media networks for the next few days to distract us

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
and here's doctor birx to explain how actually models are lies and everything's fine I hope all these people get this poo poo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:rip: Easter

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

goddamnit, Prine is a national treasure. Better get used to these though.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

these mutants don't understand that one mask can't be used infinitely

its like when they got mad that women needed to take birth control EVERY DAY (cause theyre sluts)

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1244387013849161728

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Gettin' real sick of these mouth-eye edits

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
machine democrats in NY are intentionally letting people die to make the number of deaths go up to make trump look bad!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
lmao 2.2m

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Yeah this is how facism has always worked and by the by it won't discomfort his supporters in the least once they get onto the new message. Seen it a million times on freep.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
he's saying if we did nothing we'd lose 2.2 million people, so actually anything under that is good.

we're gonna die folks

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

its actually fascinating watching his brain work - he is walking us through his thought process as though we werent all there weeks ago

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

human garbage bag posted:

machine democrats in NY are intentionally letting people die to make the number of deaths go up to make trump look bad!

projection

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

2DCAT posted:

lmao 2.2m

:yooge:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

rip john prine he's a hero of mine

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
and now easter is when deaths will peak...for reasons

Make It Rain
Dec 5, 2007

A blighted worldview.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol now he calls on OANN to suck him off

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
This is all so hosed I'm just imagining if Obama gave a speech similar to any of these

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

2DCAT posted:

lmao 2.2m

So it's going to be 20 million, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ASegals/status/1244356983639212039?s=19