Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Duck and Cover posted:

Would you mind not trolling the Coronovirus thread constantly? I know it's a big ask but just kindly gently caress off.

don't quote me and learn what trolling is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

no, it's hydroxychloroquine sulfate

https://www.cdc.gov/malaria/resources/pdf/fsp/drugs/Chloroquine.pdf

Why don’t you read this

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

JK Fresco posted:

I read in a news article that they're using UV to kill the virus. I read in Microsoft Encarta thst sunlight has a lot of UV radiation. Thus, sunlight kills the virus bing bang boom

This is the exact reason I was ripping on that guy so bad.
Last try, maybe we can still understand each other.

Look, i understand your concern and the effort you're making. And i'm very open to being told when i'm wrong and correcting my positions. My initial complaint was only that you said "masks don't protect". Now i may have made mistakes in some of the factoids also said in the conversation, and i'd love to be corrected on those. (Particularly since i'm still unclear.)

That said, and i'm not saying this as a gotcha, my only sticking point was "don't protect", which you yourself corrected later on to "masks are better than nothing". That was all i was looking for, because this diffence in language will make the difference in having someone decide to wear or not wear a mask to protect others with, even if that isn't their intent.

Mithaldu fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Mar 29, 2020

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

VikingSkull posted:

the malaria drug isn't chloroquine phosphate

Do you frequently struggle to differentiate between the medical names of drugs and their brand names?
That would definitely explain your posting.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

how can something i cant even see kill me?

should i watch out for dignity as well? lmao

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Grape posted:

Do you frequently struggle to differentiate between the medical names of drugs and their brand names?
That would definitely explain your posting.

do you not know that chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate are two chemically different compounds, one being an anti-malarial medication and the other being an aquarium cleaner?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

do you not know that chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate are two chemically different compounds, one being an anti-malarial medication and the other being an aquarium cleaner?

Wrong again.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

This is your pet issue huh

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

VikingSkull posted:

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-8633/chloroquine-oral/details

bort
Mar 13, 2003

Man, I really wish Ayn Rand was alive to see the term Essential Workers applied correctly.

ViewingLaudience
Jan 4, 2020

so they warn you right here it's fatal if you overdose on it and it's only available by prescription and the pouch that couple poured into their soda had a huge red NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION label on it

but killing themselves with it was totally someone else's fault you guys

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Frank Sidebottom posted:

For some reason the chuds itt keep saying poo poo that’s flat out wrong but I guess we should just ignore it because???

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Frank Sidebottom posted:

Yeah why can't he have a posting gimmick like being that guy who slides in with withering dismissive comments on the wrong side of any given discussion like you do.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

bird with big dick posted:

For some reason the chuds itt keep saying poo poo that’s flat out wrong but I guess we should just ignore it because???

Yes less chuds being wrong and more kinky asian girls in masks pls

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-5482/hydroxychloroquine-oral/details

this gets prescribed more, shockingly, because it's less toxic

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

ViewingLaudience posted:

so they warn you right here it's fatal if you overdose on it and it's only available by prescription and the pouch that couple poured into their soda had a huge red NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION label on it

but killing themselves with it was totally someone else's fault you guys

they're the same drugs with a few bits different. the impact of those few bits:
1. you can patent it again
2. materially lower side effects

no material difference in efficacy

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

Gets prescribed more for fish tank cleaning?

ViewingLaudience
Jan 4, 2020

no politics in gbs

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

VikingSkull posted:

I don't know jack about medicine, googled that in three seconds, and here you are still caught off guard lol.
Laughable poo poo my man.

schmug
May 20, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

I wonder if perhaps the dosages may also be different for cleaning tens and hundreds of gallons of water vs treating a human?

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

ViewingLaudience posted:

no politics in gbs

Cool, now what are the rules about obvious reregs.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

schmug posted:

I wonder if perhaps the dosages may also be different for cleaning tens and hundreds of gallons of water vs treating a human?

well you'd expect someone to read the packaging

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ViewingLaudience posted:

no politics in gbs

Chuds has nothing to do with politics it’s a thing from this great movie.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

schmug
May 20, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

well you'd expect someone to read the packaging

you would also expect the leader of huge country not to be a loving idiot and give out medical advice, but here we are

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

unpacked robinhood posted:

Yes less chuds being wrong and more kinky asian girls in masks pls
https://twitter.com/Raina_Traina/status/1243264416897892354

thoughts and prayers

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Y’all are making GBS threads up this thread, stop.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Oh god we are at early 2000 alex jones level where people just tell they have high level military friend and just read the plot of the crazies.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mnoba posted:

super saiyan 1 should be enough to kill off the virus

im sorry this clearly is the timeline where goku dues from corona virus and the androids kill everyone on earth

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

thank

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

There definitely needs to be a zombie movie where the government recommends ball gags for everyone as ppe, so if you get infected, you can’t bite anyone.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Rutibex posted:

im sorry this clearly is the timeline where goku dues from corona virus and the androids kill everyone on earth
ive never seen DBZ can you sum it up for me???

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

numberoneposter posted:

It's like wrestling but good

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I wonder what bat wings would taste like if you did them up like honey garlic wings

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

numberoneposter posted:

goku is america
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RI6uZLjgaw&t=116s

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

ViewingLaudience posted:

no politics in gbs

I think that battle was lost on the first page of the thread.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the only cure to anything is a steady diet of rambutans, mangosteens, durians, dragon fruits, and tamarinds.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

sweet thursday posted:

I wonder what bat wings would taste like if you did them up like honey garlic wings

probably very chewy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Drunk Nerds posted:

I'm still laughing about that drunk Finnish guy calling social distancing "homo bullshit"

The more I think about it the funnier it gets. Assuming OP was male, the drunk guy considered being asked to step back as "homo." Even though their penises would be much further away from each others' butts.