Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
a big ol' half priced smoocheroni

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
my vietnamese place is closed so I just had a very average pad thai from a new place. good thing all money is fake.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

cumshitter posted:

i called up my assistant because i needed them to reset my outlook password and as i was shouting at them i told them to hold the wire while i took another call

they called me old when i called them back up to yell at them more. they said nobody refers to phone calls as wires. i told them they were wrong. am i too young to hang out with the zoomers now? i feel like their generation has outgrown me

Nobody calls them wires, boomer.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

DryGoods posted:

a big ol' half priced smoocheroni

the margins arent very good, but you make up for it in volume

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

uberfuhrer eats

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Bulgakov posted:

100% thought that was ricky until the face shot at the end
same

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

god drat

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

snoo posted:

the stores of the company I work for are slowly getting shut down in the state, I hope we're next. gently caress you

as long as they dont take my job at the dick sucking factory

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Every time I have to use a fax machine I feel so young again. Why the gently caress does this garbage still exist? Ancient rear end technology boomers refuse to give up.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Asproigerosis posted:

Every time I have to use a fax machine I feel so young again. Why the gently caress does this garbage still exist? Ancient rear end technology boomers refuse to give up.

dont sign your posts

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The president is killing people because he is an insane moron and he will kill millions more and no one will stop him

Tlump!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

a fax has legal statuses that an email or most anything else doesn't, so for medical stuff it's that or calling it in

probably we'll get this revised when the people in charge of everything's media age drops from 85

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

tacodaemon posted:

as long as they dont take my job at the dick sucking factory

gotta pull another double shift on the foreskin extruder

i'm sick of this nonsense!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
wait what the gently caress?
https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx/status/1243920138321244163

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

Hatebag posted:

The president is killing people because he is an insane moron and he will kill millions more and no one will stop him

Tlump!

but did you consider number?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
60 days in, the game show where people volunteer to go to jail, is super fun. the stay at home wife is the one who is adapting best to prison. shes like the prison snoo. everyone can see how wokka wokka fozzey style harmless she is and just loves having her around

the ex-marine is doing second best, because his PTSD is at the same level of the baseline paranoia someone should feel in jail after being told it is hell on earth by the guy who runs the jail. you can tell he knows something is wrong all the time but he cant figure out what which is just the level of anxiety and fear he thrives in in as a traumatized ex-solider

the butch lesbian 20+ year cop figured out the stay at home wife was also on the tv show like 10 seconds after meeting her. the cell block doesnt seem to like her though i stepepd away to make a drink when that happened so i missed it

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Asproigerosis posted:

I had to get a vitamin a blood test and the doc emailed me and the lab the script, quest diagnostics refused to accept a emailed script from Columbia university so I had to download an app to my phone and manually fax the pdf to them from the waiting room.

They accepted a patient faxing in their own prescription because faxes must be superior technology

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

hach machi

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Hatebag posted:

uberfuhrer eats

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

twitter

more like

twhitler

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/WendySnowRadish/status/1244446561716899842?s=20

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I work in medical records and at least half the stuff we send out is via fax

Unless it's the Social Security Disability Determination people wanting something, then we just mail it because lol at faxing 200 pages

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Silver
Crest
Asset
Management

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

The IRS and state tax authorities all require either paper mailing or faxing over Powers of Attorney, and the only option is fax if you want to get the representative to talk to you immediately as opposed to 1-2 weeks. They still view it as being more secure than email or some other method.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

This is the president

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

ArmZ posted:

Silver
Crest
Asset
Management

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
after i was intubated for the first time with potentially deadly ards i became addicted to the ventilator and once i was extubated i grew to resent its absence

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR2Hs3Vgtb8

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/mtsw/status/1243642096734441472

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

snoo posted:

the stores of the company I work for are slowly getting shut down in the state, I hope we're next. gently caress you

cool

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

You've converted me to pizzagate

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Hatebag posted:

This is the president

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

goddamit now im a qanon