Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anshu
Jan 9, 2019

What's a person gotta do to get a gang tag around here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Pingui posted:

What the hell? Is this real? - why would anybody want to see "a lot of great pictures of Joe Biden eating ice cream and wearing aviators"?

Edit: That has to be the most disgusting fetish I have ever encountered.

https://go.joebiden.com/page/content/Unsubscribe

:vomarine:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Anshu posted:

vote joementum

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
I can't wait to not vote for Biden in the crucial swing state of Wisconsin. The closer his margin of loss the happier I'll be.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Wonder what act of regressive awfulness Joe has tucked up his sleeve to outdo the sexual assault(s)

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Joe Biden is a bad dude

BANNED USER
May 18, 2010

I have this real nasty habit of punching faces

Tom Guycot posted:

Joe Biden is a bad dude

He was corn pop all along!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

do NOT disparage cornpop in this thread!!!

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

ya know joe biden having a schizophrenic break or whatever like fight club would be kinda neat

just slashing himself with a rusty straight razor in the middle of a msnbc interview while the pundit nods and grins like an idiot

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Thump! posted:

ya know joe biden having a schizophrenic break or whatever like fight club would be kinda neat

just slashing himself with a rusty straight razor in the middle of a msnbc interview while the pundit nods and grins like an idiot

his name was Corn Pop.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Shere posted:

I mean, i'm sure this already wound up in the thread but:

https://twitter.com/VerminSupreme/status/1238131554330836999

yeah

:(

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Tom Guycot posted:

Joe Biden is a bad dude

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Squizzle posted:

do NOT disparage cornpop in this thread!!!

in an alternate universe, I'd be enthusiastically backing a Sanders/Pop ticket

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

Anshu posted:

:justpost:

Anshu
Jan 9, 2019

Yeah, I already did.

Anshu posted:

I will not vote for a rapist.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

lol

https://twitter.com/The_Infranaut/status/1244245397159260162

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/JoseCastilloJr/status/1243941964996923392

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

Anshu posted:

Yeah, I already did.

sorry friend, hope you get it soon

tbh I wanted to be able to use the :justpost: emote, there are very few opportunities where I can use that and not have it feel like spam and using it this time felt GREAT!!

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

It's a good thing that trump doesn't have any awareness of the fact that biden is a rapist

https://twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/930563951754203140

just totally unaware of it

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Thoguh posted:

unless there are primaries still going on, this is the weakest and lamest of politician style weaseling. have the courage of your convictions or don't post it

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Thoguh posted:

And I say don’t vote Biden now, don’t vote Biden tomorrow, don’t vote Biden forever.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sometimes we have to take things one day at a time

BANNED USER
May 18, 2010

I have this real nasty habit of punching faces

The only time I'd vote for Biden is if it was a vote to throw him into an active volcano, although considering he's an impure rapist it would probably cause Armageddon, which is a fine alternative to him being US President.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

BANNED USER posted:

The only time I'd vote for Biden is if it was a vote to throw him into an active volcano, although considering he's an impure rapist it would probably cause Armageddon, which is a fine alternative to him being US President.

Joe Vs The Volcano?

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I am Canadian and thus unable to vote for Joe Biden

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

daily reminder that Biden is loving trash

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

MarcusSA posted:

Hillary and Bill need to be on there as well

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

MarcusSA posted:

I'm Daniel looking over my shoulder a little worried there.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

no one can make you vote for joe biden

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I'm still guessing he'll pick Kamala Harris as his running mate

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1244112969027420161
Strong enthusiasm for Joe Biden among his supporters—just 24%—is the lowest on record for a Democratic presidential candidate

lmfao even joe bros don't want to vote for him.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

"our rapist is better than their rapist" just isn't firing people up how is this possible

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Owlbear Camus posted:

"our rapist is better than their rapist" just isn't firing people up how is this possible

Biden supporters are literally saying this in real life:

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Koishi Komeiji posted:

rofl

"because he's a rapist" is faulty rhetoric to those people

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I will never vote for joe biden

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Biden and La Riva both will lose to Trump, so why not vote for the loser who doesn't rape?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Koishi Komeiji posted:

The hilarious part is that even if one were to accept this line of logic, Joe doesn't have any loving policies.