Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Funion posted:

tell me this isn't real

what does your heart tell you

hell, here's an article from 2018. Headline: "Leaked ICE Manual Shows Gov't Allowing Informants To Engage In Illegal Behavior, Impersonate Lawyers, Journalists, And Doctors"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

FFT posted:

hell, here's an article from 2018. Headline: "Leaked ICE Manual Shows Gov't Allowing Informants To Engage In Illegal Behavior, Impersonate Lawyers, Journalists, And Doctors"

:killing:

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

quote:

I’m having trouble with sister cause she’s engaged in “debunking the argument that it’s all fiction”. She sent me a conversation she had by watsap with another nurse who says the doctors and nurses are in total panic. People coming in with respiratory problems, going right to ICU, even though they only put them on respirators when the person can’t oxygenate by him/herself above 95%, and so on. This guy started having symptoms himself and they gave him “tamiflu”? So sister’s point is, whatever the scam, there’s something making people have problems breathing en masse. I stopped talking about it and I just pass on the info here. Numbers are made up, the whole thing is a big scam, but still people are getting sick more than normal, according to these people, docs and nurses “in the front line”. It could be a thousand things, but … opinions?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
coronavirus isn't real, but instead there's a completely different respiratory disease spreading quickly that has no name and has never been identified.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Strange... this beast eating my face can't possibly be a leopard, a lynx maybe? Cougar? Jersey Devil?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
This is like when you try to talk someone out of the 'aliens built the pyramids' theory by attributing it to an ancient civilisation of hairless plains apes with advanced intelligence and agriculture with a long off-season

RBA-Wintrow
Nov 4, 2009

Clapping Larry
Its all a conspiracy to keep us all inside so the world-deep-state can change the batteries on all the birds. The Illuminati are hiding the FACT that birds went extinct in the 80's and where replaced by drones built by the Freemasons and everyone who disagrees is a paid crisis actor.

Or just tell her you'll pray for her. They hate that.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

FFT posted:

on the bright side, this seems like the exact kind of stupid scheme that will ensure that any idiot who participates in it gets corona

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

This is like when you try to talk someone out of the 'aliens built the pyramids' theory by attributing it to an ancient civilisation of hairless plains apes with advanced intelligence and agriculture with a long off-season

it’s more mundane than that.

it’s like instead of the Egyptians built the pyramids, what about the Persians?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

FFT posted:

conversely, the response of a civilized country:

quote:

All migrants in Portugal will be treated as permanent residents until 1 July to ensure they have access to public services during the coronavirus outbreak, Reuters reports.

Claudia Veloso, spokeswoman for the Ministry of Internal Affairs, told the news agency:

quote:

People should not be deprived of their rights to health and public service just because their application has not yet been processed. In these exceptional times, the rights of migrants must be guaranteed.

The policy also aims to reduce contagion risk by minimising contact between border control service staff and applicants, the statement said.

Portugal has reported 5,170 cases of the virus and 100 deaths, far below neighbouring Spain. Health authorities expect cases to peak at the end of May.

It was not known how many people had ongoing residency applications, but government statistics show that a record 580,000 immigrants resided in Portugal in 2019 and 135,000 people were granted residency that year alone.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

coronavirus isn't real, but instead there's a completely different respiratory disease spreading quickly that has no name and has never been identified.
This is the essence of any conspiracy theorist and why it's addicting to them - that they know what's REALLY going on, unlike those sheep. If everyone is talking about it, then it's fake and didn't happen. Unless it turns out to be real, in which case it's different than what everyone believes and only you know what REALLY happened.

When the tinfoil hat crowd gets together they can contradict each other all they want, just so long as they don't believe the official story because only rubes do that and we aren't rubes, right? Telling their alternative history is performative.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

one weird thing i've been seeing is chuds arguing that people who died of corona didn't die of corona itself, but other issues they had previously, and corona just merely pushed them over the edge.

this was somehow supposed to prove corona was a hoax...

vyelkin posted:

conversely, the response of a civilized country:

The policy also aims to reduce contagion risk by minimising contact between border control service staff and applicants, the statement said.

Portugal has reported 5,170 cases of the virus and 100 deaths, far below neighbouring Spain. Health authorities expect cases to peak at the end of May.

It was not known how many people had ongoing residency applications, but government statistics show that a record 580,000 immigrants resided in Portugal in 2019 and 135,000 people were granted residency that year alone.

this is stupid. everyone knows viruses infect people based on resident status.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

that is so wildly illegal it boggles the mind

Normal crimes no longer sated them.

They moved to harder crimes, to war crimes.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Mr Interweb posted:

one weird thing i've been seeing is chuds arguing that people who died of corona didn't die of corona itself, but other issues they had previously, and corona just merely pushed them over the edge.

well I guess in that case aids has never killed a single person

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012

Platystemon posted:

Normal crimes no longer sated them.

They moved to harder crimes, to war crimes.

Wait till they make it to crimes against humanity

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Eulogistics posted:

Wait till they make it to crimes against humanity

well, what do you think is happening in those camps right now? no one's watching.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Mr Interweb posted:

this has been heavily pushed by bot accounts on twitter lately

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

If you have a gun why aren't you shooting bullets at Republicans, Democrats, a d other extreme right-wing Nazis??

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Roundup Ready posted:

Guns don’t kill people.

Exsanguination and organ failure kill people.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Roundup Ready posted:

welcome to the republican party

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Raiad posted:

on the bright side, this seems like the exact kind of stupid scheme that will ensure that any idiot who participates in it gets corona

It also means that basically everyone in the camps is going to get it too, and I shudder to think of the respirator availability.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

FFT posted:

It also means that basically everyone in the camps is going to get it too, and I shudder to think of the respirator availability.

that was going to happen regardless :smith:

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1244142283865362432
fukkin die already

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Platystemon posted:

Guns don’t kill people.

Exsanguination and organ failure kill people.

A highschool teacher of mine told us that the only true cause of death is loss of homeostasis.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

https://jezebel.com/jerry-falwell-jr-s-liberty-university-may-be-experienc-1842550486

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
"How must we stop this pandemic?"
"It's not the pandemic, ma'am, it's the media panic we have to worry about!"
"I think we only have to worry about the elderly and those with comorbidities, everyone else is safe"
"I hear it was a bioweapon designed in Wuhan that's activated by 5G and kill anyone!"
"No, that's all just a cover for purging Satanic pedophiles before the Deep State can react."
"Please everyone, we must know what it is we're supposed to be afraid of!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocy8TseK88I

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I feel like I've been seeing THE QUEEN IS DYING on tabloids since i was a kid. Like, get on with it already

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Post Trump voters failing to realize that they're dying under Trump here

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

has the Villages been turned into a graveyard yet

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
https://twitter.com/mckaycoppins/status/1244618370894487552

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I for one welcome this new self-purge among chuds

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

giving myself a deadly disease to own the libs

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

mono posted:

I for one welcome this new self-purge among chuds

they're gonna spread it to all the wage slaves allowing to continue being able to eat, though

and consequently to a ton of people who buy things going forward

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
i remember that article that was all "i don't know how to convince you to care about other people". at this point it's "i don't know how to convince you to care about anything except 'owning the libs'"

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

my bony fealty posted:

has the Villages been turned into a graveyard yet

Looks like we're a -go as of yesterday.
https://floridapolitics.com/archives/325627-coronavirus-community-spread-the-villages

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

owning the libs is the central tenent of trumpism

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 19:41 on Mar 30, 2020

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Shear Modulus posted:

owning the libs is the central tenant of trumpism

If they're willing to die to own me, I accept their proposition.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Me, surrounded by dead boomer chud corpses: "drat, looks like I got rekt"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

pseudanonymous posted:

If they're willing to die to own me, I accept their proposition.

most of the time owning the libs is done by jailing children or cutting food stamps so yeah i'm down for this too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Normally I'd nihilistically welcome these people giving themselves Darwin awards, but they're going to spread it to non-crazy people and that sucks.