Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

LingcodKilla posted:

How does the white deck become unstoppable? Zero car draw and no trample. I only won a single game against a green deck due to him getting nothing but llanowar elves.
Deathtouch just wrecked me.

You make your biggest cat fly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sayara
May 10, 2009

Boco_T posted:

What's the list for the bad version of mono red that someone in this thread made it to Mythic with in Bo1? I scrolled back like 8 pages and couldn't find it.

It was probably this one? At least it's cheaper (6 rares in total) than the one with Embercleaves, which I didn't have wildcards for.

Deck
4 Fervent Champion (ELD) 124
16 Mountain (THB) 285
4 Scorch Spitter (M20) 159
4 Shock (M20) 160
4 Tin Street Dodger (RNA) 120
4 Footlight Fiend (RNA) 216
4 Gingerbrute (ELD) 219
4 Cavalcade of Calamity (RNA) 95
2 Heartfire (WAR) 131
4 Rimrock Knight (ELD) 137
2 Bonecrusher Giant (ELD) 115
4 Light Up the Stage (RNA) 107
4 Skewer the Critics (RNA) 115

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Elephant Ambush posted:

You make your biggest cat fly.

I was dead from zombies with deathtouch long before i could draw a second prince to make the mace big after 5 games.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the goblin deck is ironically the slowest but probably the strongest once it gets going, since it’s the only deck with removal and has the best card advantage too. It doesn’t really explode like the green deck or become unstoppable like the white deck, but you reach board states with 3 Warchiefs where you can go siege gang for 2, sac two tokens to cast two ringleaders, more siege gangs, etc. you can also sac blockers to stop the cat deck gaining life.
If by unstoppable you mean: Spend a few turns desperately holding on while praying that you draw that flying card before you die.

Goblins does feel the most consistent.
But Black has the best chances of getting its combo going.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

If I don’t have a hand with at least three cats I just snap concede.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

thespaceinvader posted:

This has got me to mythic twice in the last two seasons. It's poo poo-awful outside Bo1, and sometimes IN Bo1 if there's a lot of UWx control around.

The only major trick it has that I've not seen mentioned before (possibly because it may not be very good IDK) is Shocking or Bonecrushing your own creature to blank on opponent's Bonecrusher, or more rarely their Borrower. The logic being I'm happy to spend one or two mana to effectively remove the card advantage from the Adventure card serving souble duty, and in the case of the bonecrusher, also kill a creature that's bigger than my burn spells can handle, that can block literally everyone in my deck to death except stuff tooled up with Cleave and the Spitfires..

It's relatively rarely useful, but when it's useful, it's really useful.
Thanks! Wonder how many games it would take to make mythic and if I can quarantine grind for it in April just to say I did it, like how one single time I made legend in Hearthstone

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Sayara posted:

It was probably this one? At least it's cheaper (6 rares in total) than the one with Embercleaves, which I didn't have wildcards for.

Deck
4 Fervent Champion (ELD) 124
16 Mountain (THB) 285
4 Shock (M20) 160
4 Tin Street Dodger (RNA) 120
4 Footlight Fiend (RNA) 216
4 Gingerbrute (ELD) 219
2 Heartfire (WAR) 131
4 Rimrock Knight (ELD) 137
2 Bonecrusher Giant (ELD) 115
4 Light Up the Stage (RNA) 107
4 Skewer the Critics (RNA) 115

I played this one a lot and it's also good but it's harder to play. I really like it because it can go upstairs with burn reach and it can get around those lovely Birth of Meletis walls.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

thespaceinvader posted:

The only major trick it has that I've not seen mentioned before (possibly because it may not be very good IDK) is Shocking or Bonecrushing your own creature to blank on opponent's Bonecrusher, or more rarely their Borrower. The logic being I'm happy to spend one or two mana to effectively remove the card advantage from the Adventure card serving souble duty, and in the case of the bonecrusher, also kill a creature that's bigger than my burn spells can handle, that can block literally everyone in my deck to death except stuff tooled up with Cleave and the Spitfires..

It's relatively rarely useful, but when it's useful, it's really useful.
Less relevant for Borrower since you can often shock it after they play it, but yeah it's often worth it against Bonecrusher Giant since red mirrors can be surprisingly value based.

A really unlikely edge case: you can force your opponent to target your Bonecrusher Giant with Petty Theft if there are Clover triggers on the stack and you kill your other valid target (I have actually lost to this)

e: actually maybe I could've avoided it by Declining to select a new target?

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

declining to select a new target just keeps the target the same

hence there's basically no way to hold onto the counterspell adventure fairy if you have a clover out unless there are multiple spells on the stack

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

so I guess if the original target wasn't the bone crusher, that might work, but if you pick the bonecrusher first, it won't

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

LingcodKilla posted:

How does the white deck become unstoppable? Zero car draw and no trample. I only won a single game against a green deck due to him getting nothing but llanowar elves.
Deathtouch just wrecked me.

Do you mean the lifegain deck? I added black and it became fairly good. It roflstomps aggro and does well against midrange, but not great against combo and poorly against control.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Gynovore posted:

Do you mean the lifegain deck? I added black and it became fairly good. It roflstomps aggro and does well against midrange, but not great against combo and poorly against control.

This is referencing the workshop event decks, which are preconstructed.

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre

Boco_T posted:

Thanks! Wonder how many games it would take to make mythic and if I can quarantine grind for it in April just to say I did it, like how one single time I made legend in Hearthstone

I'm currently playing this version:

quote:

Deck
1 Castle Embereth (ELD) 239
8 Mountain (M20) 273
9 Mountain (DAR) 262
4 Shock (M19) 156
4 Bonecrusher Giant (ELD) 115
4 Chandra's Spitfire (M20) 132
2 Light Up the Stage (RNA) 107
1 Grim Initiate (WAR) 130
2 Infuriate (M20) 145
1 Infuriate (THB) 141
1 Legion Warboss (GRN) 109
3 Skewer the Critics (RNA) 115
1 Scampering Scorcher (M20) 158
2 Lava Coil (GRN) 108
1 Tibalt, Rakish Instigator (WAR) 146
4 Anax, Hardened in the Forge (THB) 125
1 Phoenix of Ash (THB) 148
3 Tin Street Dodger (RNA) 120

It's taken me 37 matches to get to Gold (IV).

11:4 in Bronze
13:6 in Silver

Currently 1:2 in Gold, though I took out 1x Light up the Stage and 1x Phoenix of Ash in favor of adding 2x Torbran.

Torbran hasn't made any impact at all so far. I think I'm favoring a 3-drop in its slot. Just had my first mirror match that had Robber of the Rich. Spicy!

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Boco_T posted:

Depends how good you are with it and how streaky your luck is (not just how lucky you are, but how lucky you are in bulk. It's uch better to win 7 games on the trot then lose 7 games on the trot because of the way that the ranks work (sometimes losing a game on the bottom of rank 3 doesn't kick you down to rank 4, and I've not ever figured out why, and of course if you manage to win the crucial game at the top of rank 1 you can lose as many games as you want for a while...), than to alternate winning and losing 14 games on the trot.

I've been steadily increasing my speed of getting to mythic since I started maining monored on Bo1, from ~1300 3 seasons back (albeit that one started in gold because I missed mythic my second season out), to 200 now. I doubt I'll get a lot faster than that, just because even now this deck is only sat at 59% on the ranked queue, and that's not going to get MUCH quicker than 200 games from bottom of Plat to Mythic I don't think. Watch this space though, albeit next season is going to be weird since it'll have a set drop in the middle of it and the meta will blow wide open for a while.

I'm hoping I can hit mythic before the new set and ride the wave of a new meta to actualy doing well IN mythic. My best since my first season out during the Oko Times is still only something like 97%, I've not broken into numbered levels since my first time.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
Historic Pauper is a hilarious arms race when both players are buffing creatures with ancestral mask. Little did they know I could suplex their dudes with an indestructible moss viper!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
LMAO I didn’t read the rules or look at the Decklists so I played one game as Green and just kept chaining Marwen into Draw spells and somewhere between my 6th Llanowar Elf and my 5th Marwen I was like “what the gently caress is going on?”

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Bust Rodd posted:

LMAO I didn’t read the rules or look at the Decklists so I played one game as Green and just kept chaining Marwen into Draw spells and somewhere between my 6th Llanowar Elf and my 5th Marwen I was like “what the gently caress is going on?”

I was just in a slugfest as zombies against a goblin deck with a great pilot. We went back and forth a bunch and then they got their draw/sac engine going and it was glorious to behold. I had so much fun losing to that person.

This event owns.

Toozler
Jan 12, 2012

Yeah Nissa in brawl is fuckin' dumb

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

VictualSquid posted:

If by unstoppable you mean: Spend a few turns desperately holding on while praying that you draw that flying card before you die.

Goblins does feel the most consistent.
But Black has the best chances of getting its combo going.

my first game as white I was swinging every turn with a 25/25 vigilant lifelinker, I put my opponent in the abyss and also gained well out of his reach. Playing against red, he vomited his whole deck on the field but reached the point where he had drawn and played every nonland in his deck (lands were all at the bottom due to ringleaders). He eventually killed all of my cats via massive gang blocking and siege-gang but at that point I was at 120 life and he had 13 power in play. From then on every time I drew a creature he blew it up immediately before I could put a mace on it, but that ate into his power and slowed his clock, letting me draw more creatures. When he decked i was at 38 or so.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Bust Rodd posted:

this was me too, "i sure am drawing a lot of multiples here, wonder what else is in the deck" a turn or two later "hang on this is my 6th goblins have haste guy and my 5th draw more goblins guy, oh i guess that's the gimmick"

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Toozler posted:

Yeah Nissa in brawl is fuckin' dumb

Please post your list!

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

my first game as white I was swinging every turn with a 25/25 vigilant lifelinker, I put my opponent in the abyss and also gained well out of his reach. Playing against red, he vomited his whole deck on the field but reached the point where he had drawn and played every nonland in his deck (lands were all at the bottom due to ringleaders). He eventually killed all of my cats via massive gang blocking and siege-gang but at that point I was at 120 life and he had 13 power in play. From then on every time I drew a creature he blew it up immediately before I could put a mace on it, but that ate into his power and slowed his clock, letting me draw more creatures. When he decked i was at 38 or so.

That reads like the Goblin player didn't know how to pilot their deck, not white cats being strong. Goblins never want to engage in actual combat, so if their engine gets going your giant lifelinker won't do anything unless it has flying. They just chump block with goblins that aren't part of the discount/mana/siege commander engine and then sac them to throw at the opponents face.

Toozler
Jan 12, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

Please post your list!

Commander
1 Nissa, Who Shakes the World (WAR) 169

Deck
21 Forest (UND) 96
1 Castle Garenbrig (ELD) 240
1 Arboreal Grazer (WAR) 149
1 Gilded Goose (ELD) 160
1 Pelt Collector (GRN) 141
1 Veil of Summer (M20) 198
1 Incubation Druid (RNA) 131
1 Kenrith's Transformation (ELD) 164
1 Once Upon a Time (ELD) 169
1 Pollenbright Druid (WAR) 173
1 Rabid Bite (M20) 190
1 Paradise Druid (WAR) 171
1 Dryad of the Ilysian Grove (THB) 169
1 Evolution Sage (WAR) 159
1 Thrashing Brontodon (M20) 197
1 Ilysian Caryatid (THB) 174
1 Yorvo, Lord of Garenbrig (ELD) 185
1 Vivien, Champion of the Wilds (WAR) 180
1 Beast Whisperer (GRN) 123
1 Bloom Hulk (WAR) 154
1 Nylea, Keen-Eyed (THB) 185
1 Guardian Project (RNA) 130
1 Questing Beast (ELD) 171
1 Renata, Called to the Hunt (THB) 196
1 Biogenic Ooze (RNA) 122
1 God-Eternal Rhonas (WAR) 163
1 Wolfwillow Haven (THB) 205
1 Beanstalk Giant (ELD) 149
1 Prey Upon (GRN) 143
1 Planewide Celebration (WAR) 172
1 End-Raze Forerunners (RNA) 124
1 The Great Henge (ELD) 161
1 Finale of Devastation (WAR) 160
1 Voracious Hydra (M20) 200
1 Blast Zone (WAR) 244
1 Karn's Bastion (WAR) 248
1 Shadowspear (THB) 236
1 Cavalier of Thorns (M20) 167
1 Vivien, Arkbow Ranger (M20) 199

Removed some of the fancy pants stuff from the earlier post (Lotuses, Iroan Games, Shared Summons) for more turn 2 ramp, earlier Nissa just wins. Obvious things of note, make your lands into creatures before you play any proliferate stuff, and look to proliferate pop ult on Nissa any chance you can (mostly Planewide) since you can cast her forever with 21 forests on board

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

STiL. posted:

I'm really excited to share this historic pauper deck, it runs like a dream and I think it does a good job of pushing the pretty strict boundaries of the format.

4 Soul Warden (M10) 34
4 Impassioned Orator (RNA) 12
4 Hunted Witness (GRN) 15
2 Lazotep Reaver (WAR) 96
4 Dusk Legion Zealot (RIX) 70
2 Imperious Oligarch (RNA) 184

4 Legion Conquistador (XLN) 20
4 Battalion Foot Soldier (M20) 7

4 Spark Harvest (WAR) 105
3 Bone Splinters (M20) 92
4 Forever Young (ELD) 89
1 Silverflame Ritual (ELD) 30

2 Orzhov Guildgate (RNA) 253
4 Scoured Barrens (M20) 251
8 Plains (THB) 279
6 Swamp (THB) 283

Both Legion Conquistador and Battalion Foot Soldier are one of the few 'engine' cards available in pauper and the deck is basically designed from the top-down to try to break them. Since we're going wide it plays well with both the Soul Warden // Orator effects and the Spark Harvest // Bone Splinters for removal. The real gem of the deck is Forever Young, which lets you do some pretty powerful sequencing when combined with the search creatures; casting Forever Young basically guarantees you get to access to every Conquistador and Foot Soldier in your graveyard immediately since you can find every copy that you stacked on top with the first copy that you cast. It's a huge source of card advantage and it definitely deserves a look.

The lands are real slim, but we get away with it for a few reasons. Everything is cheap and everything functions with only 3 lands additionally both Dusk Legion Zealot and all the search creatures help out a ton with filtering. Even just casting one Conquistador or Foot Soldier and getting the other 3 copies does a lot of work to smoothing the draws. The Lazotep Reavers and Imperious Oligarchs are flex spots as they're pretty close in function. Reaver is better in a vacuum but the token from Oligarch is basically the second-best creature in your deck, after Soul Warden. There might also be other options but I really favour having creatures to make sure Forever Young is always live. The lone Silverflame Ritual is sometimes the best card in your deck but is hardly worth devoting more slots to. Could be lots of different cards here that all do basically the same thing, Ritual gets the edge for being a permanent boost.

Matchups are fairly good, with the deck especially dunking on any deck trying to play a fair creature game. Both our engine and our removal are great and even the amount of lifegain the deck has means it's very very well positioned against anyone casting creatures not named Kiln Fiend. Speaking of which, Kiln Fiend decks can present some unbeatable draws but otherwise just going wide and stalling is usually how my wins go against the deck. The matchup I would say would give me the most trouble would be the recursive draw-go decks featuring Secrets of the Golden City and Clear the Mind. It's one of the few decks that can present an unbeatable late game - they reach the point where they have most of their lands in play and they can loop through most of their deck in a turn. Not completely dire since we can still get fairly decent beatdown draws but certainly problematic.

The deck is a blast.

I've been playing this deck and having a good time. Just doing okay, I think my record so far is 2-2, 4-1, and 2-2, but it's been fun. I've got a handle on most of the matchups, but what the hell are you supposed to do about Selesnya Auras? Granted I think most decks would struggle to handle that much hexproof, but still. Is there any answer or is that just Card Games?

also, do you think there's a place for Epicure of Blood in this list? Feels like it could be a very strong closer. Oh, and I swapped out one Forever Young for one Silverflame Ritual. Not sure if it's the right call, but Forever Young feels like a dead card for how often I see it and sometimes you just need a little bit of gas to get across the finish line.

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Mar 31, 2020

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Toozler posted:

Commander
1 Nissa, Who Shakes the World (WAR) 169

Deck
21 Forest (UND) 96
1 Castle Garenbrig (ELD) 240
1 Arboreal Grazer (WAR) 149
1 Gilded Goose (ELD) 160
1 Pelt Collector (GRN) 141
1 Veil of Summer (M20) 198
1 Incubation Druid (RNA) 131
1 Kenrith's Transformation (ELD) 164
1 Once Upon a Time (ELD) 169
1 Pollenbright Druid (WAR) 173
1 Rabid Bite (M20) 190
1 Paradise Druid (WAR) 171
1 Dryad of the Ilysian Grove (THB) 169
1 Evolution Sage (WAR) 159
1 Thrashing Brontodon (M20) 197
1 Ilysian Caryatid (THB) 174
1 Yorvo, Lord of Garenbrig (ELD) 185
1 Vivien, Champion of the Wilds (WAR) 180
1 Beast Whisperer (GRN) 123
1 Bloom Hulk (WAR) 154
1 Nylea, Keen-Eyed (THB) 185
1 Guardian Project (RNA) 130
1 Questing Beast (ELD) 171
1 Renata, Called to the Hunt (THB) 196
1 Biogenic Ooze (RNA) 122
1 God-Eternal Rhonas (WAR) 163
1 Wolfwillow Haven (THB) 205
1 Beanstalk Giant (ELD) 149
1 Prey Upon (GRN) 143
1 Planewide Celebration (WAR) 172
1 End-Raze Forerunners (RNA) 124
1 The Great Henge (ELD) 161
1 Finale of Devastation (WAR) 160
1 Voracious Hydra (M20) 200
1 Blast Zone (WAR) 244
1 Karn's Bastion (WAR) 248
1 Shadowspear (THB) 236
1 Cavalier of Thorns (M20) 167
1 Vivien, Arkbow Ranger (M20) 199

Removed some of the fancy pants stuff from the earlier post (Lotuses, Iroan Games, Shared Summons) for more turn 2 ramp, earlier Nissa just wins. Obvious things of note, make your lands into creatures before you play any proliferate stuff, and look to proliferate pop ult on Nissa any chance you can (mostly Planewide) since you can cast her forever with 21 forests on board

Thanks. Very close to mine but I don't proliferate. Is that really worth it?

Toozler
Jan 12, 2012

I don't know, seems to work out. Try a Planewide Celebration at least in your deck, if you aren't playing one already.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

whats the pick for y'all? Do you go with the shimmerwing for more synergy or the raw power of the legendary spider that also counts as an enchantment

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

little munchkin posted:

whats the pick for y'all? Do you go with the shimmerwing for more synergy or the raw power of the legendary spider that also counts as an enchantment

that spider is pretty unimpressive, and you've already got good synergies with shimmerwing, i'm taking the chimera.

Toozler
Jan 12, 2012

2 warbriar's 2 eutropias and a mantle, I think you take the Shimmerwing

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
having a real tough with this draft. i can't stress enough how dogshit most of the p1 picks were, opened with Elsbeth Conquers Death and then didn't really see much good white after that, or good anything really. I was trying to keep my options open because there wasn't really anything worth jumping at. P2P1 is tricky though.

Not too deep into Black yet, but there are four good playables. Callaphe wouldn't be bad either, and if the Vexing Gull comes back around I'd take it. Dryad made me think, but I'm guessing it's the wrong call and I should try to go UW or WB.

I finally installed 17lands at least.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

little munchkin posted:

Definitely the Shimmerwing or Arasta, but I think in that order. Arasta is OK, but the Shimmerwing is excellent with your existing setup.

Shame Arasta wasn't a Setessan Champion, really.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

having a real tough with this draft. i can't stress enough how dogshit most of the p1 picks were, opened with Elsbeth Conquers Death and then didn't really see much good white after that, or good anything really. I was trying to keep my options open because there wasn't really anything worth jumping at. P2P1 is tricky though.

Not too deep into Black yet, but there are four good playables. Callaphe wouldn't be bad either, and if the Vexing Gull comes back around I'd take it. Dryad made me think, but I'm guessing it's the wrong call and I should try to go UW or WB.

Definitely a messay draw, and you're not too deep into anything yet, and already have a bit of fixing, i'd be inclined to pick the Dryad as further fixing, and hope to wheel the Hunmaster, but none of it's especially good.

There's also a reasonable argument for the Hero as a reasonable 2-drop you can get some upside with by targetting it with the eyes or the Wayfarer which goes with a couple of cards you already have, but I wouldn't want to first pick middling commons like those if I could avoid it.

RIP your draft I guess.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

None of your blue cards are good enough to make me stay in it, it's either Hero or Mire's Grasp here. If you're going to take a blue card I'd go with Gull over Callaphe, she sucks. I need to see the draft to find out what happened in pack 1. If you had 17lands installed before you started you can share a draft that's still in progress.

Also big fat fuckin lol at LSVs day 0 ratings that has Callaphe and Aracnir higher than Hero, Wayfarer and Gull. Just turn those off at this point, they're not helpful.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
What is your favourite brawl mirror match?

I just had an hilarious Haktos vs. Haktos fight.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
How do you guys find people to play commander with? Is it just through the play button and not a special mode?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Squiggly posted:

How do you guys find people to play commander with? Is it just through the play button and not a special mode?

there's a play mode called BRAWLER'S GUILDHALL and it's free for now

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Elephant Ambush posted:

Thanks. Very close to mine but I don't proliferate. Is that really worth it?

I would argue it is. In any slugfest matchup where you’re both trying to go wide with guys, your team being all 4/4s and 5/5s to power through their 2/2s and 3/3s is huge.

Also the removal in this format is very weird and some decks have a much harder time dealing with a 5/5 than you’d think.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Squiggly posted:

Under normal circumstances it's only available for free on Wednesday, (Wednesday Brawl, natch) the current pay-to-play Brawl option, Brawlers Guildhall, is free due to the 'rona, so it's there for at least this month.

Mike N Eich
Jan 27, 2007

This might just be the year
i like the idea of these Precon events, especially for decks that are allowed to break the rules and such, but the ones they've done so far have been so Bland and Vanilla and also super Unbalanced. if you're gonna do unbalanced crazy shenanigans, cool! Lets do it, but its boring to watch my opponent chain 4 Return of the Wildspeaker and cast 23 Llanowar Elves followed by an End-Raze Boars, that isn't fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

The green deck is by far the worst one, so consider yourself lucky that you got to see it do anything at all.