Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

jesus lol

Stay strong gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Nostradingus posted:

jesus lol

Stay strong gamer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
get her her own Switch + island

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ringed city is truly amazing, what a great finale to dark souls

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

In Training posted:

the boss at the end of it is one of the best theyve ever made, imo. the perfect blend of silly and genuinely badass that the series had been cultivating the whole time

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Had to drop over to my ma to pick up medicine if left there so I could break lockdown. Also picked up my 3DS while I was there and finally time to play Majora’s Mask hell yeah

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Had to drop over to my ma to pick up medicine if left there so I could break lockdown. Also picked up my 3DS while I was there and finally time to play Majora’s Mask hell yeah

Haha nice. My mums prescription medicine has ran out and I’ve been all over town trying to find it to no avail. Also she doesn’t have insurance any more because she was supposed to go home last week. I hope she doesn’t die. Probably gonna open my gates later on. Got all the fruit for people to take.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That sucks man. Luckily my ma could leave my medicine at the gate for pick up. Stay strong gamer. What fruit?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Same to your previous post sir.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

This.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

midir has so much health

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Haha nice. My mums prescription medicine has ran out and I’ve been all over town trying to find it to no avail. Also she doesn’t have insurance any more because she was supposed to go home last week. I hope she doesn’t die. Probably gonna open my gates later on. Got all the fruit for people to take.

Godspeed

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

Wormskull posted:

:Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've regressed to full on unemployment mode and have been playing MHGU all drat day. I'm going to finally get my Giant Crown. Maybe. After 127 deviant hunts I've got 2 EX hunts finished with 16 to go.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

just finished the Control expansion, it was pretty legit. Seemed like a good value.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I wish my work would slow down. I yearn for gaming isolation...

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Been playing Ico on PS Now

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1245111214893563904?s=20

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol.

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1245773514243792899

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

imagine working 20 hours a day on burn textures to accurately capture ellie's skin melting just to make that may release date

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Owned.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Thank You Sony

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

imagine working 20 hours a day on burn textures to accurately capture ellie's skin melting just to make that may release date

And then getting laid off during a pandemic. Naughty Dog FTMFW.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Smirking_Serpent posted:

dont worry, the games done, so naughty dog can fire all those people now while we wait for the games marketing push to get even better

dont rush it guys, better late and great ya know

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

[Naughty Dog employee who has night terrors from watching rotten.com and LiveLeak decapitation videos for 14 hours a day for 4 years waking up for the day] Time to check my inbox

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

its cool in contrast to square enxi releasing final fantasy a week and a half early or w/e so people who are quarantined can enjoy it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
sony execs are taking time to discover the exact day to maximize sales in between everyone dying of corona and the announce date of last of us 2 4k for ps5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Naughty Dog employee who has night terrors from watching rotten.com and LiveLeak decapitation videos for 14 hours a day for 4 years waking up for the day] Time to check my inbox

lol