Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mourne
Sep 1, 2004

by Athanatos
lmao so my county is under a shelter in place order by the governor and I’ve just checked the mail and I got a summons for jury duty selection.

yes let’s pack a hundred citizens in a room together for hours. this is an excellent idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Inceltown posted:

25% of corona cases here can be directly traced to the one cruise ship with known infected people that was allowed to dock and let people go home.

whops!

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nocturtle posted:

Cuomo resisted ordering a shelter-in-place PAUSE way longer than he should have. This resulted in a bunch of unnecessary deaths and even more overflowed hospitals. How is he coming out of this looking at all good?

the media wants a machine lib strong daddy because even they know Biden is not viable as a candidate or human being

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mourne posted:

lmao so my county is under a shelter in place order by the governor and I’ve just checked the mail and I got a summons for jury duty selection.

yes let’s pack a hundred citizens in a room together for hours. this is an excellent idea.

thank you for your service o7

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Zeno-25 posted:

Would love to see the equivalent stats for brass and woodwind instrumentalists and how many people in that european orchestra that performed like 3 weeks ago now have the roni

a tuba player with the roni is like a crop duster fulla anthrax, do not go to the opera in these times

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Inceltown posted:

Pretty solid 7 moving towards 8

I've been at 8 for a couple weeks now

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

ive started sketching gravestones during the day and walking down the middle of empty streets at 1am

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
Suggested quick rotation🧠

The culprit is trump.
On august 17, 2019, the united states fort trite biological weapons base accident, leakage of biological bacteria, the pentagon shut down the emergency stop.However, the infected soldiers did not take isolation measures, in order to put the blame on others, to cover up the situation, the virus attacks will be classified as influenza.While the us athletes resident hotel is 300 meters away from the south china seafood market, during which five us athletes were admitted to the wuhan jinyintan hospital with fever.All died after returning home.The hotels first 42 staff members were later diagnosed with trump pneumonia.
It is shocking that trump used this opportunity to throw the pot to china, framed attacks, rumors make trouble, saying it was a chinese virus.However, some western countries have seized the opportunity to gloat over the disaster and have laid down stones for fear that the world will not be chaotic.This has aroused great indignation among the 1.4 billion chinese people, who have made a concerted crusade to expose the truth : the source of the virus undoubtedly came from the united states;it is appropriate and deserved.
It is hoped that the broad masses of patriotic compatriots will immediately take action, add themselves to the old special yellow robe, firmly nail it to the pillar of shame in history, and give back to the chinese a clean slate.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

also been making a thing of trying to spend a mess of time each day (or every other day) to get really into make some long cooked dish (such as soups or beans or bean soups etc)

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Inceltown posted:

3 I stopped following the news and have just been playing vidya all day

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

fosborb posted:

drat this crack pinged me more than Super Tuesday being this month:

https://twitter.com/RealDHandelman/status/1244620553044013056?s=19

who?

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Durf posted:

ive started sketching gravestones during the day and walking down the middle of empty streets at 1am

n I g h t w a l k

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Bulgakov posted:

also been making a thing of trying to spend a mess of time each day (or every other day) to get really into make some long cooked dish (such as soups or beans or bean soups etc)

Highly reccomend lentils with Italian sausage, or really any kind of sausage. I had it once with a red wine sauce, it was amazingly delicious.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Inceltown posted:

That madjackal day 8 moved me to 5 just now.

Holy poo poo keep writing
Put them somewhere permanent. Diary of the roni.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Bulgakov posted:

same but weed, and all day

Morbus
May 18, 2004

gee if only the exact same loving thing had happened weeks earlier in south korea, we might have known better...

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mummy Xzibit posted:

Highly reccomend lentils with Italian sausage, or really any kind of sausage. I had it once with a red wine sauce, it was amazingly delicious.

had red lentils with andouille sausage yesterday with basmati rice. p good.

ryanrs
Jul 12, 2011

So what if all my local politicians have handled this thing fairly well, at least wrt the immediate disease response? I'm in the sf bay area and I don't think any of our local leaders have been chudding it up re. pandemic response. I mean sure, Feinstein is being Feinstein, but she's not literally cheering for the death of her constituents.

Are people going to carpool down to Fresno to riot against Nunes?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Morbus posted:

gee if only the exact same loving thing had happened weeks earlier in south korea, we might have known better...

plague chanters

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Mummy Xzibit posted:

i hadn't thought about italian wedding soup lately but mmmmm :hmmyes:

i smell a hybrid solution

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Harton posted:

solid 3. puffin that pipe

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I don't think many humans beings are well equipped to understand airborne contagions. partially because it's inconvenient as hell as we'd rather not deal with the reality of it

Mourne
Sep 1, 2004

by Athanatos

fits my needs posted:

thank you for your service o7

I’ll show up to the courthouse in nitrile gloves, safety glasses, and a face mask. I’ll promptly be arrested for that.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mourne posted:

lol i just got a jury summon for alameda county on the 21st and we're also s-i-p orders state-wide which will just be going on. im probably just gunna not go because it's also a courthouse that's like a loving 40 minute drive away instead of like, the one that's 15 minutes.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mourne posted:

I’ll show up to the courthouse in nitrile gloves, safety glasses, and a face mask. I’ll promptly be arrested for that.

arrested for causing unnecessary alarm and thrown in a crowded holding cell to definitely get the roni :bernin:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Solarin posted:

I don't think many humans beings are well equipped to understand airborne contagions. partially because it's inconvenient as hell as we'd rather not deal with the reality of it

I don't want to deal with regular reality why would this be any different?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Inceltown posted:

I don't want to deal with regular reality why would this be any different?

:crnasickos:

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

Inceltown posted:

25% of corona cases here can be directly traced to the one cruise ship with known infected people that was allowed to dock and let people go home.

hopefully this gives us the push to finally ban all cruises, the worst possible vacation type.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Solarin posted:

the media wants a machine lib strong daddy because even they know Biden is not viable as a candidate or human being

robert mueller is our strong authority daddy savior

andrew cuomo is our strong authority daddy savior

(dr fasci is warming up and on deck along with some other faces people see on tv that are all less contradictory and incompetent than donald trump!_

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Solarin posted:

Humans think dogs are kinda magical.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Magna Kaser posted:

hopefully this gives us the push to finally ban all cruises, the worst possible vacation type.

wow way to be racist against boomers. they need cruises

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Inceltown posted:

im a solid 3, with occasional single frame flashes of 8

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Solarin posted:

besides our holy savior i'm very suspicious about things i can't see

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

doingitwrong posted:

We're all going to die (in the US) because a respected legal scholar figured that since no one would debate him about his bad ideas about how viruses work, it must be worth publishing. https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/the-contrarian-coronavirus-theory-that-informed-the-trump-administration

Epstein killed himself

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Thread on Welsh lockdowns

https://twitter.com/AndrewStuart/status/1243329253288169473

Lokar
Mar 10, 2006

Solarin posted:

yeah I’m getting increasingly pissed at my hospital

we are strongly discouraged from wearing masks still and we have a rotating staff of 80 working in a small space using shared equipment.

we are really good at disinfecting surfaces and constantly washing our hands but if one person gets the roni and coughs then we are all hosed. hope nobody will need medications dispensed. haha.

(we have several positive cases inpatient)

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Xaris posted:

wow way to be racist against boomers. they need cruises

they gotta play shuffle off this mortal coil board somewhere :hmmyes:

Mourne
Sep 1, 2004

by Athanatos

fits my needs posted:

arrested for causing unnecessary alarm and thrown in a crowded holding cell to definitely get the roni :bernin:

Murrica!!

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

owns

let them trim the hedges and lawns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Lokar posted:

yeah I’m getting increasingly pissed at my hospital

we are strongly discouraged from wearing masks still and we have a rotating staff of 80 working in a small space using shared equipment.

we are really good at disinfecting surfaces and constantly washing our hands but if one person gets the roni and coughs then we are all hosed. hope nobody will need medications dispensed. haha.

(we have several positive cases inpatient)

:rip:

Profit first healthcare is such an insanely broken concept.