Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

gently caress now i wanna play the gamecube f-zero again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Did it actually have multiplayer this time? lol

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Hello from the best page in the thread

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

House is gonna be paid off tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwww. I ain't gonna be held hostage by you Tom Nook!

[Narrator] SquirrelyPSU was then further held hostage by Tom Nook.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

OUTER HEAVEN!!!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

DS4 controller skin

I use a 3rd party controller so someone else could appreciate it more

Price of free 99, includes corona

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
WEED GAMERS WHADDUP

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

hello fellow teens do you know mary jane

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I forgot how much shake I'd acquired over the past few years before I dug into the freezer. Probably a couple of ounces, I can't find my scale. There's most of an ounce of some lovely skunk in there, so it's not like it's good at all, but still smokable until trumpbux arrive and I can order my grow poo poo and a switch.

I played Worms WMD tonight. It's just like any other Worms game. It was like dipping back to the Genesis days. Better with weed.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Legitimately impressed with the museum.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I forgot how much shake I'd acquired over the past few years before I dug into the freezer. Probably a couple of ounces, I can't find my scale. There's most of an ounce of some lovely skunk in there, so it's not like it's good at all, but still smokable until trumpbux arrive and I can order my grow poo poo and a switch.

I played Worms WMD tonight. It's just like any other Worms game. It was like dipping back to the Genesis days. Better with weed.

Going hydroponic or soil medium?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Soil. I'm lazy and like having a buffer.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

We talking about the weed number in here?

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

AC is in my head, I just spent five hours rearranging my bedroom (for reasons, but still)

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Is there like a group of friend codes or whatever for animal crossing because I want to come sell seashells and poo poo on your islands while making comments about your home decor.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

They’re pinned to the top of the discord channel

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

What's a discord

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

The opposite of harmony

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

It's the villain from MLP that was voiced by Q from star trek

Thanks a lot cringe thread osmosis

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Internet Wizard posted:

It's the villain from MLP that was voiced by Q from star trek

Thanks a lot cringe thread osmosis

Wait, Q voiced a my little pony character? God damnit

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B_VFVQkAac

Dropped a new HD in my PS4, now I'm doing a re-playthrough of Saint's Row IV. Because I want to be a gangster with super powers right now.

Afterwards I have Borderlands 3 and Witcher 3 downloaded that I'm ready to grind through. Quarantine be damned.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

orange juche posted:

Wait, Q voiced a my little pony character? God damnit

He also produced a brony documentary that went balls to the wall trying to whitewash their toxicity

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_NQnac8Abk

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

I know it’s already been like a year since Doom Eternal came out but my review is: wait for it to go on sale. Don’t buy the higher priced versions at least. It’s fun and entertaining but too many platforming puzzles for my taste. Doom 2016 can hold you over until Eternal goes on sale.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The platforming is dumb, but the rest of the combat makes up for it. Marauders earn their reputation though, gently caress.

Apparently ballista/SSG/ballista is the play on those fucks, but I can't get it to land when there's also a hellknight or two up in my rear end

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Climbing walls are annoying at worst, but the jumping sections with platforms and air dashes through super mario fireball wheels are solid.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z8Ccyo1B7A

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Oh and why the gently caress is console enabled by default? The game is hard enough without getting frozen for two seconds because you missed the 1 on your keyboard.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Slim Pickens posted:

Oh and why the gently caress is console enabled by default? The game is hard enough without getting frozen for two seconds because you missed the 1 on your keyboard.

I've been playing too much Red Dead lately so I keep hitting tab instead of q for the weapon wheel. Really fucks with my flow.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Trying to get a decent start going on The Long Dark on interloper difficulty is like punching myself in the nuts all day. If I drop in somewhere decent (not next to a waterfall, for example) I tend to walk right into a wolf or moose or poo poo ice. Haven't made it much more than one day, I think.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I don’t know poo poo about this game other than that this meme seems to be true if judging by what other friends are saying about it.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

its very true

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

it has some of the same problems as hellworld but in animal crossing your debt-slavery overlords wear cute raccoon masks and the only stakes are consumer tchotchkes for conspicuous consumption so it's quite an improvement

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
loving finally got a decent start on interloper Long Dark. Probably went through a dozen starts trying to get past a day. Now I'm in Coastal Highway just looting up a loving storm balls deep in day 4. What a pain in the rear end wolves are turning out to be.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
A Doom Eternal mod I wish was real (especially if there was a way to do custom maps)

https://youtu.be/H5d1kBBrxK8

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

shame on an IGA posted:

it has some of the same problems as hellworld but in animal crossing your debt-slavery overlords wear cute raccoon masks and the only stakes are consumer tchotchkes for conspicuous consumption so it's quite an improvement

5/5

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

When you're right, you're right

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
anyone else pick up mount and blade 2?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Has anybody used this WiC mod?

https://www.moddb.com/mods/wicmw

Seems pretty neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

My Spirit Otter posted:

anyone else pick up mount and blade 2?

I did! So far feels like a more polished Warband, which I am entirely okay with given the hours I put into that while on deployment. Just the ticket for the current work from home thing.