Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
another Joe Biden from the Joe Biden and Joe Biden Foundation for Joe Biden Recovery?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/mrgracemugabe/status/1244485475236073474?s=19

yeah, agreed. klion and kath and jake should gently caress off

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1244460082055639040?s=19

Good lord

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
god dammit.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Dreylad posted:

god dammit.

god loving drat it

I thought I was doing some good jokes but turns out that brace belden is an actual loving acid prophet and certainly developed transcendental sight through a tremendous jewish-kurdish mysticism power combo after the raqqa offensive

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

papa horny michael posted:

https://twitter.com/mrgracemugabe/status/1244485475236073474?s=19

yeah, agreed. klion and kath and jake should gently caress off

why does jake get lumped in with the rich nyc podcasters? isn’t he a pizza delivery guy?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

FrancisFukyomama posted:

why does jake get lumped in with the rich nyc podcasters? isn’t he a pizza delivery guy?

He's not rich, but he is in NYC, and he is a podcaster, and he's also a vocal leftist, so he's in the neighborhood? :shrug:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Jake is way better than Kath.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

FrancisFukyomama posted:

we had a whole thing on this yesterday

short form he said amber was wrong about louis ck jerking off on subordinates being no biggie, and as a result the tragic creatures who listen to red scare were called to posting war against him

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

Louis CK getting busted was funny bc it was pretty much the stereotypical Male #ImWithHer Feminist turning out to be being fake woke to hide his sex crimes and then immediately trying to pivot to being a right wing comic as soon it was revealed

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

T-man posted:

my dad raped my mother when I was 11, it caused a nasty divorce but we had to move back in with him to save money. Eventually my mom had a complete mental health breakdown (at which point she began being physically abusive to my father and the people around her), I only found out she's still alive because there was a newstory about some homeless women getting kicked out of shelter after COVID poo poo.

Go gently caress yourself.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Pattymo from WATTBA saw the Dark Tower movie with Cushbomb from Chapo! :neckbeard:

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Snuggling with Matt Christman while watching the Dark Tower ASMR

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
The Well There's Your Problem bonus episode seems like it's gonna be a banger, it's on Protestantism. I don't suppose anyone could do the needful and could post a link to it, could they? (I wouldn't ask, but dne's posted bonii on here before and is literally the best)

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Apoplexy posted:

The Well There's Your Problem bonus episode seems like it's gonna be a banger, it's on Protestantism. I don't suppose anyone could do the needful and could post a link to it, could they? (I wouldn't ask, but dne's posted bonii on here before and is literally the best)

a catholic a muslim and a jew getting together to talk protestantism is extremely my poo poo

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

fhxmOZG7Foc

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

T-man posted:

fhxmOZG7Foc

thank you for the free game

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

dead gay comedy forums posted:

god loving drat it

I thought I was doing some good jokes but turns out that brace belden is an actual loving acid prophet and certainly developed transcendental sight through a tremendous jewish-kurdish mysticism power combo after the raqqa offensive

Take enough Captagon and you can truly see through time

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
please let me come on a podcast to talk about dwarf fortress and STALKER

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Siljmonster posted:

please let me come on a podcast to talk about dwarf fortress and STALKER

i'll talk about dwarf fortress on a podcast w/ you, as long as you have the correct opinions.

---

More seriously, I finally checked out Ghost stories, it's quite good and it really manages to build up episode to episode, 5/5 genders from me.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I remember Will once saying that they were in the "making people's commutes bearable" business and lmao he wasn't lying

https://twitter.com/mikeduncan/status/1244981731901476871?s=20

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
it's all because people don't want their cohabitators to hear their pods. Sad!

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

emdash posted:

it's all because people don't want their cohabitators to hear their pods. Sad!

even if my mom doenst understand english im not subjecting her to stav's cackle so she can ask why's that man in pain

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Honest Thief posted:

even if my mom doenst understand english im not subjecting her to stav's cackle so she can ask why's that man in pain

You're a horrible son/daughter for denying your mom the joy that comes from hearing Stav's laugh

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Honest Thief posted:

She already heard it, cumtown is my post cotious chill out pod.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr Hootington posted:

Oh I forgot about the time kath and nick got into a twitter argument and kath called out nick for using leftist politics to make money and nick dropped the bit to say he cant help it that white male leftists are stupid and think he is leftist. That was pretty funny.

That is funny, gently caress the fans

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You losers are handing money to do nothing New York people while a plague happens

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

You losers are handing money to do nothing New York people while a plague happens

this idiot thinks we pay for podcasts :rolleye:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS