Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

looks weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
lmao that turmp is prez during the worst national disaster I've ever seen
:lol:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
In all seriousness if that supervolcano goes off it will blanket our entire hemisphere in ash and every single human being on the northern half of the earth will starve to death under a blanket of ash that blocks the sun from shining for decades.

And by the by that's the optimistic prediction. Space force looking pretty good right now!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

that looks good can you make me some

When I finally move back to MD I'll be happy to.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

reignofevil posted:

In all seriousness if that supervolcano goes off it will blanket our entire hemisphere in ash and every single human being on the northern half of the earth will starve to death under a blanket of ash that blocks the sun from shining for decades.

And by the by that's the optimistic prediction. Space force looking pretty good right now!

dont threaten me with a good time

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

how awesome would it be if these pastors and poo poo had a volcano to throw themselves into to prove the experts are full of poo poo

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

reignofevil posted:

it'd effectively end launches from this hemisphere :getin:

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

UFOTacoMan posted:

The minimum of what a president is supposed to be able to do during these things is basically what Pence is doing. Get up there and absorb questions without making things worse. Trump is the opposite of that, he makes things worse every single time he opens his mouth.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

ChristsDickWorship posted:

how awesome would it be if these pastors and poo poo had a volcano to throw themselves into to prove the experts are full of poo poo

Historically the most mileage has always been in Virgin futures.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

reignofevil posted:

And by the by that's the optimistic prediction.

Ohmygod I'm so close please don't stop

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

reignofevil posted:

lol that owns

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I think we would all be remiss if we let Jesus psyche us out on this one. It's gonna be april fools tomorrow guys! He's already gone viral once this year we don't need to give him any more hits.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

reignofevil posted:

lol ill be too dead to care. eat poo poo loses California wins again lol

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

DryGoods posted:

what is he going to broadcast that needs 2 weeks to awaken the masses?

fellow americans, the (cytokine) storm is upon us!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

calm soup

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
I'm the backwards man
the backwards man
I could cause panic as fast as you can
I could cause panic as fast as you can

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the stooooooorm

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

australia broke the ff7r release date 10 days early lmao

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

reignofevil posted:

yeah it'd certainly make us feel silly for social distancing

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I am the storm, you buncha stiff pricks

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

reignofevil posted:

are we sure that a supervolcano eruption won't trip nuclear launch detectors and trigger a retaliatory strike? I just don't think we need to gently caress around with half measures here

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

soup isn't food

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Vim Fuego posted:

im hoping the supervolcano does not blow up, controversial i know

Mods?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

are we sure that a supervolcano eruption won't trip nuclear launch detectors and trigger a retaliatory strike? I just don't think we need to gently caress around with half measures here

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

petit choux posted:

I am the storm, you buncha stiff pricks

I love you

and I can't help my posts
they are a thing I can't contorl

edit: also I'm sorry

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

https://i.imgur.com/XBkQ4ID.mp4

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

UFOTacoMan posted:

Not only is he Prez but, his approval is up also.

There's an article today that says every leader in the world is experiencing an increase in approval ratings right now.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

reignofevil posted:

good thing im all beaned up

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

reignofevil posted:

I've got a lot of beans in my closet :smug:

e: fuckn

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:cheers:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
i'm ready for the supervolcano

i'm just tired

so loving tired

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
ngl when I'm at home with hands clean except for my native sources of filth I touch my face all the loving time

e: gonna wash my hands and then touch the poo poo out of my face

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

reignofevil posted:

We're gonna need a whole assload of TP

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

skaboomizzy posted:

i'm ready for the supervolcano

so loving wired

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
After not having the left the house in a week except to go to my parents (who live within walking distance) and once to the local convenience store I finally Treated myselfn to a dumb impulse buy - an ice cream maker.

All I have to do is make $50 worth of ice cream to break even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

emfive posted:

ngl when I'm at home with hands clean except for my native sources of filth I touch my face all the loving time

Do you pick your nose?

C'mon just admit it.