Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

reminder that there will be no mea culpa for anyone who loudly and publicly asserted that this was a hoax, there will be no consequences for anyone who actively and aggressively prevented others from protecting themselves and their families, and the people who saw this coming and profited off it will extract even more money from you when this is over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Sounds about right.

:cool:

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

E Depois do Adeus posted:

reminder that there will be no mea culpa for anyone who loudly and publicly asserted that this was a hoax, there will be no consequences for anyone who actively and aggressively prevented others from protecting themselves and their families, and the people who saw this coming and profited off it will extract even more money from you when this is over

NOW HEAR THIS: THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA EXISTS

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Raiad posted:

sweet, if i die i'm not gonna have to see what's coming next

Apparently supercorona doesn't kill you it just makes you repeat the last month of your life over and over again

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Pollyanna posted:

Feb 29: 68 cases
March 31: 188,530 cases
April 31: ...?

420.69 cases

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Inceltown posted:

I've been avoiding the news a bit today as I'm not feeling up for anything other than insane cackling at the stupidity and am filling time looking at other things instead. For example, this bear.

https://i.imgur.com/RVmlPoz.mp4

:allears:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Gum posted:

Apparently supercorona doesn't kill you it just makes you repeat the last month of your life over and over again

oh, just more of my usual life, then

that's disappointing

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Pollyanna posted:

Feb 29: 68 cases
March 31: 188,530 cases
April 31: ...?

May 31 profit

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:d2a:

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

the number of deaths in the US keeps rising as predicted by the models, but for the last few days we've only been able to do ~20k tests per day. We have like 400k cases right now and will have a million this weekend.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Gum posted:

lmao do a Groundhog Day remake for 2020 hahahahah gently caress

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
can't wait to see president pissbaby whining about how he's being treated in the media and saying that it's those dead peoples' fault for not taking the precautions he suggested, which were the best precautions, everyone congratulated him on them and told him 'wow, sir, you're so good at this, we didn't know you were good at this,' and he heard that there's a lot of people that would have died anyway and just happened to have coronavirus were being counted, and perhaps that should be looked into, because maybe it's a plot to hurt the president and that isn't right, I don't know it's just something he heard, maybe we should look into it

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

my uncle works at special ops and he says the virus

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

look fat, this is the end of capitalism as we know it. there's absolutely no way it wiggles out of this one. none whatsoever. it's a goner, donezo, get over it. we're getting gay space communism whether you like it or not all thanks to corona-chan. and the richy jareds n donny's heads are going to be scooped out and consumed like that scene in indiana jones and the temple of doom

Xaris has issued a correction as of 04:21 on Apr 1, 2020

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

the denialism and whistleblower-prosecution of the United States is going to put to shame all the things that they think China did themselves

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

empty whippet box posted:

can't wait to see president pissbaby whining about how he's being treated in the media and saying that it's those dead peoples' fault for not taking the precautions he suggested, which were the best precautions, everyone congratulated him on them and told him 'wow, sir, you're so good at this, we didn't know you were good at this,' and he heard that there's a lot of people that would have died anyway and just happened to have coronavirus were being counted, and perhaps that should be looked into, because maybe it's a plot to hurt the president and that isn't right, I don't know it's just something he heard, maybe we should look into it
Wins 40 states

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

March felt about 1000 days long and it was only really hosed up for half the month

April is turbofucked so it is gonna be long as the dickens

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

Paramemetic posted:

It's not the optics, it's that if you wear an N95 into a contaminated room and then wear the same N95 into an uncontaminated hallway you contaminate the hallway when you breathe out and agitate all the trapped virus particles

Even if it's not very likely, you really really have to treat PPE like that because you defeat the whole point of following BSI protocols when you half-rear end them and especially at scale

The optics might be what the boss is concerned about, I don't know, but it's real bad practice to wear PPE continually while transitioning from sick to not-sick areas.

yeah, i get that. i've just seen other stories about MBA's worrying about optics of wearing PPE rather than biosecurity protocols, and this article mentioned the administrators being worried about their hospitals being seen as unclean.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Wonder if they finished counting the Iowa results

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

empty whippet box posted:

you trump brain broke

Cuddly Tumblemumps
Aug 23, 2013

Postmodernity means the exhilarating freedom to pursue anything, yet mind-boggling uncertainty as to what is worth pursuing and in the name of what one should pursue it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIcgGc3cb-k&t=688s

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

i have money on it being 49 (minus cali)

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

I love the idea that the Chinese just say the right numbers but it's the interpreters that have done the lie.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Rauros posted:

yeah, i get that. i've just seen other stories about MBA's worrying about optics of wearing PPE rather than biosecurity protocols, and this article mentioned the administrators being worried about their hospitals being seen as unclean.

Yeah that's smallbrain business idiots who shouldn't be allowed in hospitals

no not even when they're sick

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
ope333nnnn fuuuurughhh businesssssszzzzzzzzzz baaaai eaaaastuuurrrrrrrr

:unsmigghh:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Jonny 290 posted:

i have money on it being 49 (minus cali)

oh come now, don't be silly.

...he's going to lose DC :twisted:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/GavinNewsom/status/1245158370824216576
Hmmm nation-state????

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Hey all you cool cats and kittens! This is Ruggan just checking in to the new thread!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wow, President Newsom!

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggHpZE2W-rs

WoodrowSkillson has issued a correction as of 04:31 on Apr 1, 2020

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

the Republic of Mexiforniarado

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Wow, President Newsom!

fifth largest economy of the world

time to secede boiiis

:imunfunny:

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

🎵 From the burnt hills of San Diego, to the camps of San Franciscoooo, to the economy of Bakersfieldddddd... 🎵

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
TRMPO!

sorry wrong thread

CANORA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Wow, President Newsom!

hello Robocop future