Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

The Lone Badger posted:

I had assumed trans men tended to have big dicks? No reason for the surgeon to skimp.

I'm not trans, but my husband is, so it's entirely possible I'm operating on information that's only relevant to him and not transmen in general, but the idea we got from the doctors was you could choose between a hog that was as big as you could convince the surgeon to sculpt, or a hog that would actually get hard and be sexually useful, but small.

I guess to make this OSHA imagine a surgical suite busting at the seams because someone convinced the surgeon to construct a hog the size of delaware. WOOP WOOP THE HOG HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT I REPEAT THE HOG HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT

edit: :69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
You'd think we'd have hog transplants by now

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Cojawfee posted:

new meaning to the term long pig

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Cojawfee posted:

cojawfee, please, men do not need surgical assistance to poo poo on their own balls. the last thing they need is additional scrotal surface area with which to poo poo upon and not wipe.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

ekuNNN posted:

uh, riflings are what baby rifles are called, dumbass :rolleyes:

i bet that baby has a tiny dick

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Mozi posted:

i bet that baby has a tiny dick

Pretty sure it's bigger than their dad's at any rate.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Can we not talk about baby dicks? Tyvm.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Nocheez posted:

Can we not talk about baby dicks? Tyvm.

Don't take everything personally. Grow up!

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Well it's the OSHA thread not the baby dicks thread.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Nenonen posted:

Don't take everything personally. Grow up!

Come give me a hand if you want to see it grow.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Nocheez posted:

Come give me a hand if you want to see it grow.

Reported for not adhering to strict social distancing guidelines.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
if i didn't want my truckfuckling to end up in a hilarious fails compilation, i would simply detumesce my fuckling apeture prior to merging onto the highway.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

This one looks like the ramp was designed for a shorter trailer or the Ottowa hadn't backed far enough. These ramps are OSHA AF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnsaR2B9Dag

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Hell yes

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Nice

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Reported for not adhering to strict social distancing guidelines.

This is the OSHA thread, we'll use proper PPE.

Not worth noting anywhere else: I had a TeamViewer request today and their ID ended in 420 and the password ended with 69. My God this is the most boring apocalypse ever....

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

He may not be Jesus, but he'll be seeing Jesus soon after launching off that cliff.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Do you even lift bro?

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

CommieGIR posted:

Even older mechanically injected and boost enriched diesels should only smoke during turbo spool or full load, otherwise they should burn clear

I build and customize old rotary diesel injection pumps.
You would definitely know better than I. My understanding was that tuning a mechanical diesel was vaguely like tuning a carburetor in that you can basically optimize idle and a couple other points on the fuel map, then everywhere else is going to be interpolated by the magic of fluid dynamics and you get what you get which may be a bit richer or leaner than ideal.

Anyways, my main point was that a modern truck being significantly smoky or pretty much anyone throwing super dark clouds on the street is doing it intentionally.

I will say one thing though, coal rolling is like confederate flags as far as being able to identify an idiot from a distance. From 500 feet away you automatically know a bunch of things about the owner of the vehicle.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Cojawfee posted:

The second this happens rich people will become even more insufferable.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

wolrah posted:

You would definitely know better than I. My understanding was that tuning a mechanical diesel was vaguely like tuning a carburetor in that you can basically optimize idle and a couple other points on the fuel map, then everywhere else is going to be interpolated by the magic of fluid dynamics and you get what you get which may be a bit richer or leaner than ideal.

Anyways, my main point was that a modern truck being significantly smoky or pretty much anyone throwing super dark clouds on the street is doing it intentionally.

I will say one thing though, coal rolling is like confederate flags as far as being able to identify an idiot from a distance. From 500 feet away you automatically know a bunch of things about the owner of the vehicle.

Yeah, rolling coal is for assholes who either hate the environment (and their lungs) or people who don't understand they don't drive a drag truck. Rolling coal is an rear end in a top hat move.

Mechanical diesel injection is a little better than carbs, as there is positive feedback: You demand fuel with the throttle, and the fuel given is governed by RPM, so its pretty well matched versus a carb. Turbocharged Injection Pumps get feedback via a Aneroid that measures boost pressure to help provide fuel enrichment under boost, so you might see a fuel spike when throttle opens, but as soon as boost comes up the aneroid ajusts the fuel and enriches when needed.

And yeah, Common Rail diesels shouldn't smoke at all.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

wolrah posted:

Gale Banks can tune up a Cummins Ram to go 200+. He says that if they can do that without rolling coal, it's obviously unnecessary.

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

CommieGIR posted:

Rolling coal is an rear end in a top hat move.
Also whoever came up with the term "rolling coal" is pretty bad.

:hurr: truck make smoke like a choo-choo train :hurr:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/t4L1FUE.gifv
Look ma, I’m a submarine!

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Woo-oo

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

when you absolutely, positively do not want to make a misstep

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

You know that winter's consequential
Ice encased my differential
Pull out your phone and :justpost: fuckin' truck fails

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Apr 1, 2020

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

nopenopenopenopenope

Open cockpit, 70+mph, no HANS devices visible. I wonder if either survived without major cervical vertebrae fractures.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Want to see a magic trick?

I'm going to make this boat disappear

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1245475690713055232

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I've read sci for and I'm pretty sure Navy and Coast Guard hospitals are how FEMA camps start :tinfoil:

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

zedprime posted:

I've read sci for and I'm pretty sure Navy and Coast Guard hospitals are how FEMA camps start :tinfoil:

P sure FEMA is where FEMA camps start.

Turn that fucker into one side of a trolley problem.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
Q-Q, chugga-chugga chugga-chugga, Q-Q.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

Q-Q, chugga-chugga chugga-chugga, Q-Q.

:golfclap:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it is worth noting that the current water speed record has not been broken in 42 years because everyone who has tried has been killed in the attempt.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Well, yeah, but "everyone" includes all of two people.

Why are there two dudes in that boat? What's the second guy do, take over if the first guy flies out?

Phanatic fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Apr 2, 2020

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Goddamn texture errors, now I gotta load my save again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

sharkytm posted:

nopenopenopenopenope

Open cockpit, 70+mph, no HANS devices visible. I wonder if either survived without major cervical vertebrae fractures.

That was my first thought. That looked pretty lethal/severe injury to me.