Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

yea, but he's white

depends on what color foundation he's putting on that day, from what I hear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

jaylynne posted:

True, I may have been exaggerating a tad! But it really is quite the process. I'm attempting to learn German, and I am an old, so pls send help my brain is dying .

Language tests? Are you in Austria or is that a thing in Germany too?

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Power Khan posted:

Scythe, reap, cull

Btw, why is the roni performing so poorly in Florida?

Give them a minute to catch up. They’re the only state with more than 5000 confirmed cases (7k) and no statewide stay at home order of any kind. I assume they are also lagging in testing.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Power Khan posted:

Scythe, reap, cull

Btw, why is the roni performing so poorly in Florida?

no testing or acknowledgement of the problem.

VitalSigns posted:

depends on what color foundation he's putting on that day, from what I hear

lol true, tho that just strengthens my point

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

VRViperII posted:

Well, unless you use measurable values, then you will find that every single first world country is objectively better than USA.

To others who replied to my half serious post: you put in a good show of heart and effort for bernie. but the degree to which the American centrist flocked to Biden is disappointing to be kind.

Biden is a poo poo show. You are getting 4 more years of Trump. 7-2 supreme court. You’re going to be bashing your head against a wall battling this for the next 30 years, and unless politics is your career, why? Out of some sort of nationalistic pride? In the loving USA?

I understand there is difficulty in emigrating. But I know so many new Canadians, none of which are refugees, none of which come from wealthy backgrounds, that it must be feasible.

TLDR: Come to Canada, eh?

If the Canadian left is as bitchmade as you are, they'll be falling to PM Doug Ford or worse in a couple years lol.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
yeah fundamentally the whole world is dealing with a resurgent right wing.

you may not be as bad as the US but you are buying into US propaganda if you think you all are in that much better a position.

especially if you take on a bunch of people that roll over against any opposition

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Grape posted:

If the Canadian left is as bitchmade as you are, they'll be falling to PM Doug Ford or worse in a couple years lol.

Bad news, we are :(

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

The truest form of leftism is middle class white boys feeling put off by the news cycle and running from their country to feel slightly better about where they live.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Grape posted:

The truest form of leftism is middle class white boys feeling put off by the news cycle and running from their country to feel slightly better about where they live.

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

Grape posted:

VRViperII
Mar 17, 2009

raminasi posted:

doesn’t Canada pretty consistently imitate our idiot political decisions, just a few years later?

This is a valid criticism. We currently have third world levels of gun violence, for profit health care, for profit prisons, and an evangelical death cult running our government because America did it a few years earlier.

VRViperII
Mar 17, 2009

Grape posted:

The Canadian left sucks. They have a lot of power up here. I don’t know where you get that idea. Lol at someone under the thumb of trump mocking Ford (i’m west I don’t GAF about him) when Ford is to the left of Biden.

Good luck! the door is always open!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

VRViperII posted:

The Canadian left sucks. They have a lot of power up here. I don’t know where you get that idea. Lol at someone under the thumb of trump mocking Ford (i’m west I don’t GAF about him) when Ford is to the left of Biden.

narrator: the door is currently closed

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I don’t get how a thread about Trump voters became about a Canadian furiously masterbating

jaylynne
Nov 7, 2005
putting the fun in dysfunctional

Power Khan posted:

Language tests? Are you in Austria or is that a thing in Germany too?

Also a thing in Germany. Once I get that B1 it will be a lot harder for them to ged rid of me.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Forceholy posted:

Most places are closing their borders and citizenship takes a while depending on circumstances (or wealth).

There's going to be refugee camps full of US citizens and coronavirus before this is over.

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Son of Rodney posted:

These complex reasons being what exactly? Financially being a reason is pretty lol coming from a country where you can bankrupt yourself from breaking an arm or having a heart attack.

what if you have a family member that is dependent on you for some form of support, and they can't leave the country with you

you could say "LOL BYE GRANDMA!" because goons are notoriously unable to empathize with other human beings, but there's a fair amount of people (who are not terminally online) that would not be able to just abandon a family member who required support

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

VRViperII posted:

lol this guy watched first Brexit, then Trump, and then perhaps even Johnson's mega victory against Corbyn.

And the lesson he learned was "lol I guess everywhere else is just really bad and my country is made of fairy dust and nothing could go wrong here."

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Grape posted:

it happens every time and you love to see it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
"run from the US" while there are international lockdowns is a pretty funny variation, I admit

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Freaking Crumbum posted:

what if you have a family member that is dependent on you for some form of support, and they can't leave the country with you

you could say "LOL BYE GRANDMA!" because goons are notoriously unable to empathize with other human beings, but there's a fair amount of people (who are not terminally online) that would not be able to just abandon a family member who required support

What does that have to do with the financial situation, and how is that unique to Americans?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

what the gently caress are you idiots rambling about, get back to laughing at trump voters realizing the natural end of their ideology, like all the ones on the plague ship that aren't ever gonna get off because they're not Floridians and that's all Florida gov is allowing to disembark lmao

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/AhmadJamal83/status/1245430301280649221
e: turns out it was cheese, oh well.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Freaking Crumbum posted:

well that depends, did grandma vote trump

VRViperII
Mar 17, 2009

Grape posted:

lol this guy watched first Brexit, then Trump, and then perhaps even Johnson's mega victory against Corbyn.

And the lesson he learned was "lol I guess everywhere else is just really bad and my country is made of fairy dust and nothing could go wrong here."

Yes? There is no can be no comparison to Trump, no comparison to Brexit.

Brexit might compare to something like one of the provinces leaving, sure. It’s possible but not probable.

Seriously, someone from USA telling me this will happen in my country is like someone from Iran warning me about religious leaders, or a Chinese person saying Trudeau is like Mao.

That’s why I’m saying this thread is now “Americans realize you’re all hosed under Trump”

As far as me jerking off about how great Canada is, the bar there is really low. It is set at “not USA”
I didn’t think this was a wild observation.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Trudeau wishes he was Mao

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yeah, basically

the olds choking to death on their own lungs is the one bright spot of 2020

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Freaking Crumbum posted:

Say LOL BYE GRANDMA cause you're a piece of poo poo that's detrimental to society

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
on behalf of canadians i apologize for vrviperii

VRViperII
Mar 17, 2009

Suspicious posted:

on behalf of canadians i apologize for vrviperii

lol yeah sorry for saying USA is Trumpland and come up here instead. Peace.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Raptor1033 posted:

LOL BYE GRANDMA
"Time for the urn." - Michael Shannon

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don’t get how a thread about Trump voters became about a Canadian furiously masterbating

These are strange times

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

CharlestheHammer posted:

Trudeau wishes he was black

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VRViperII posted:

lol yeah sorry for saying USA is Trumpland and come up here instead. Peace.

Canada is just as bad as the US in many ways and you crowing about canadian superiority is embarassing and dumb.

VRViperII
Mar 17, 2009

Tashilicious posted:

Canada is just as bad as the US in many ways and you crowing about canadian superiority is embarassing and dumb.

Wasn’t expecting much pushback in a thread about how America is so poo poo that a bunch of people are gonna die, and some voted for it.

Last one I promise.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VRViperII posted:

Wasn’t expecting much pushback in a thread about how America is so poo poo that a bunch of people are gonna die, and some voted for it.

Last one I promise.

Because gloating about things that are not that much better in our country is a bad look friend.

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Son of Rodney posted:

What does that have to do with the financial situation, and how is that unique to Americans?

what do you think support means? whether that means literally paying money for their medicine / surgery / palliative care or whether it means physically having to provide the care yourself (and thus expending your limited resource of time) or any other way that you can define support, it all relates to finances.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

:hai: this guy gets it

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Canada's proto Trump, Rob loving Ford's loving brother (Doug loving Ford, the premier of Ontario) did a good thing and put the whole province on lockdown!...

... except essential services. Then he left us with a cliff hanger and told us to tune in to the next thing to see 👏 Which 👏 Jobs 👏 Are 👏 Essssentiaaaaaaal™!👏 🎉

turns out it's all of them

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

CharlestheHammer posted:

i smell stefan molyneux (he smells like blonde lady eggs)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

i smell stefan molyneux (he smells like blonde lady eggs)

Here he comes! Get the double-barrel ready!