Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Sounds like they're gonna become short-term care facilities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Doc Fission posted:

Forgot to mention my pandemic food. It's Filipinx sardines and herring with rice. As long as I have some of each I probably won't die immediately, just in the farther future from increased sodium intake

herring crew checking in

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

people aren't driving as much

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
illinois went from 65 to 73 (+8) to 99 (+26) to 141 (+42) deaths so far this week . gently caress , we aren't even using half the available ventilators statewide , i didn't think deaths would be spiking this quick

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

fewer vehicle accidents, traumas, fatal violence, shootings, etc. maybe?

lmao nah we're gonna find out that elective medical procedures and going to the hospital for minor diseases is like the number one killer in America lmao

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Florida really trying to run up the April scoreboard and take the #1 spot from NY huh

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/business/status/1245460928289812480

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

nobody can tell if the pandemic is more fatal than driving to eat fast food

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Paramemetic posted:

fewer vehicle accidents, traumas, fatal violence, shootings, etc. maybe?

lmao nah we're gonna find out that elective medical procedures and going to the hospital for minor diseases is like the number one killer in America lmao

Trump gonna campaign on how he lowered crime and death.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

but no one is talking about fema death camps

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

just use the trash bags after the nurses take them off :thumbsup:

twoday
May 4, 2005

apparently traffic accidents in Holland have fallen by 50% which is pretty shocking considering that traffic has fallen by something like 90%

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Consummate Professional posted:

If you die before reaching the camp does it really count

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
xxxWeedlordBonerHitler69420xXx is posting that there's amazing compound that's going to solve all of our problems with COVID!!!

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Needs more buses, but a nice per-country case visualization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzmezRPoYkc

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

lol

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

twoday posted:

apparently traffic accidents in Holland have fallen by 50% which is pretty shocking considering that traffic has fallen by something like 90%

Anecdotally, everyone in Chicago is driving through red lights now that the police aren't enforcing minor traffic offenses

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

How's your mortgage rate?

mine is 2.875%

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

black and gold baby

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
If no one is driving or exerting themselves or out binge drinking or we

yeah, it turns out it gets a lot less lethal for a little while

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Each person sacrificed for the number will get a troops burial

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

i've noticed a lot more firetrucks rolling out lately

I assume from all the people cooking for the first time

Almosthere
Mar 9, 2006
The thing to take out of death's going down seems to be a slight shift in considering the seriousness of our moment. I know I saw people going from just a flu har to oh gently caress of late. Some even joining the stay at home you shits bandwagon.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Consummate Professional posted:

Operation Jade Helm 15 is ready to enter Year 5 completely on schedule.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
governor potato has also apparently just realized that cornavirus cannot be defeated by prayer alone
https://twitter.com/WLOX/status/1245450702111023105

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

I was discharged from the hospital after being there for 5 days. I tested positive for Covid 19 , I was super sick for 2 weeks prior to going to hospital, I was trying to ride it out (I知 35 , no health conditions) but I finally went to the ER and I had pneumonia in both lungs.

I知 resting at home again, I知 still loving scared and I知 not sure if I can just lay down in the same bed I was sick in. poo poo sucks guys, :(

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fellatio del Toro posted:

just use the trash bags after the nurses take them off :thumbsup:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1245463275459887104
https://twitter.com/ObsoleteDogma/status/1245441941887737856

twoday
May 4, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

xxxWeedlordBonerHitler69420xXx is posting that there's amazing compound that's going to solve all of our problems with COVID!!!

and to be fair, I'm not promoting BCG as a wonder drug, simply suggesting that it may reduce mortality rates

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.24.20042937v1.full.pdf

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Apraxin posted:

governor potato has also apparently just realized that cornavirus cannot be defeated by prayer alone

lol 2 weeks ago that prick was like "wash your hands more and don't go to New Orleans"

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

death crew rides eternal

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
https://twitter.com/axios/status/1245457959829864448?s=20

lol, boomers shouldn't be allowed to vote or hold office.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

somnambulist posted:

I was discharged from the hospital after being there for 5 days. I tested positive for Covid 19 , I was super sick for 2 weeks prior to going to hospital, I was trying to ride it out (I知 35 , no health conditions) but I finally went to the ER and I had pneumonia in both lungs.

I知 resting at home again, I知 still loving scared and I知 not sure if I can just lay down in the same bed I was sick in. poo poo sucks guys, :(

Hey, you're gonna make it congrats!

Once you're recovered, it'll be like you have a super power. You can go wherever you want!

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

somnambulist posted:

wow that sucks. I値l be empty quoting your post soon pro.bably

glad ur better

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Homeless Friend posted:

:thurman:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Apraxin posted:

is htis one of those orders that is actually just designed to exempt almost everybody while overriding or forbidding local ordinances that would be more extreme?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
The stupidest thing about these lockdowns and stay-at-homes is how many people still go 'gently caress you cause you can't tell me what to do' and governors are probably really itching to declare martial law but that would freak the poo poo out of everyone (and look bad/good for Trump)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

somnambulist posted:

that sucks, but the virus' lifespan on fabrics is only like 1 day, it should be done from pretty much everywhere in your place after 5 days