Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

all the jerkweeds and cumsneakers that scream "but car crashes" are of course too thick to realize that most traffic deaths = dying for capitalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Scott Forstall posted:

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1245457959829864448?s=20

lol, boomers shouldn't be allowed to vote or hold office.

sounds like a badass hallmark movie

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Scott Forstall posted:

:cripes:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

an actual enforced quarantine or lockdown in the US would make our typical level of gun violence, obscene though it may be, look like a loving teletubbies script

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

how the gently caress is netanyahu still PM trump has a knock off anti mattering shield compared to that mf

lmaopocalypse
Mar 16, 2020

Doc Fission posted:

hi everyone, work is hell right now and I'm also tempted to not really give it my all because market volatility = will I have a job in three to six months

signed up for more Bernie calls, not that I know whether it matters

what's your pandemic food

Soup made from whatever cans of chicken soup I get
And steam in bag vegetables, canned beans, eggs and so on
Going medieval style everything soup it's great

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

should probably wash ur sheets tho they probably all gross from weeks of fever sweat

hepatizon
Oct 27, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

should probably wash ur sheets tho they probably all gross from weeks of fever sweat

That's where all the vitamins are

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
so uh how is it possible that trump doesn't have coronavirus? is all the energy he's saved up by not working out keeping him healthy? what is even going on

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Der Meister posted:

how the gently caress is netanyahu still PM trump has a knock off anti mattering shield compared to that mf

He was supposed to be indicted for corruption but the pandemic cause that to be delayed (as in 'it will never happen now')

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Doc Fission posted:

Forgot to mention my pandemic food. It's Filipinx sardines and herring with rice. As long as I have some of each I probably won't die immediately, just in the farther future from increased sodium intake

thought Latinx was dumb, but filipnx is even worse.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hepatizon posted:

That's where all the vitamins are

it's important to use all parts of the bedding, here's my grandma's recipe for fever sheet broth:

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

I'm on board with abolishing states now

I used to be against the idea of abolishing states for civil libertarian reasons, e.g. national ID, but that has already pretty much happened anyway with the REAL ID Act and now I'm pretty sure it's not worth all the red tape that comes from 50 different systems with regard to things like state-level zoning and transportation laws

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

lol 2 weeks ago that prick was like "wash your hands more and don't go to New Orleans"

try 2 days ago

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Why just war on Corona when you can war on drugs part 2? I like me a wartime president.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Plank Walker posted:

so uh how is it possible that trump doesn't have coronavirus? is all the energy he's saved up by not working out keeping him healthy? what is even going on

The world is unfair.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Good morning covid thread. The asteroid I spent all day praying for did not in fact strike the planet and wipe everyone out.

There is no God.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

somnambulist posted:

I was discharged from the hospital after being there for 5 days. I tested positive for Covid 19 , I was super sick for 2 weeks prior to going to hospital, I was trying to ride it out (I’m 35 , no health conditions) but I finally went to the ER and I had pneumonia in both lungs.

I’m resting at home again, I’m still loving scared and I’m not sure if I can just lay down in the same bed I was sick in. poo poo sucks guys, :(

congrats, you cheated death! double pnumonia is like a 30% death rate iirc

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

PawParole posted:

thought Latinx was dumb, but filipnx is even worse.

cry to your dxd about it

cliffy
Apr 12, 2002

Jared Kushner, noted epidemiologist.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Plank Walker posted:

lifetime of stacking antimattering points

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Plank Walker posted:

he probably did have it, a month ago

shockingly if you're the president and have the best doctors in the world coronavirus is not a big deal

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

somnambulist posted:

I was discharged from the hospital after being there for 5 days. I tested positive for Covid 19 , I was super sick for 2 weeks prior to going to hospital, I was trying to ride it out (I’m 35 , no health conditions) but I finally went to the ER and I had pneumonia in both lungs.

I’m resting at home again, I’m still loving scared and I’m not sure if I can just lay down in the same bed I was sick in. poo poo sucks guys, :(

lol sick for 20 days, gently caress

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

galenanorth posted:

I'm on board with abolishing states now

I used to be against the idea of abolishing states for civil libertarian reasons, e.g. national ID, but that has already pretty much happened anyway with the REAL ID Act and now I'm pretty sure it's not worth all the red tape that comes from 50 different systems with regard to things like state-level zoning and transportation laws

After we abolish the senate, we abolish states

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lmao

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

juche avocado posted:

this would be worth buying if it had good whitespace removal

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

an actual enforced quarantine or lockdown in the US would make our typical level of gun violence, obscene though it may be, look like a loving teletubbies script

is this when we finally witness the power of a well regulated militia versus drone strikes

not that trumo would bomb chuds. he'll probably deputize them to clean up any survivors of his urban pogroms

Durf has issued a correction as of 22:43 on Apr 1, 2020

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

somnambulist posted:

loving hell that's a long time

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

hi please give me the c-spam discord for more corona-chan shitposting i think it's the only thing stopping me from going completely insane

same

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

somnambulist posted:

feel better!!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Scott Forstall posted:

what’s the mini series

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Plank Walker posted:

his doctors have been saying for years that he's super healthy and you didn't loving listen

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Epic High Five posted:

that sucks, but the virus' lifespan on fabrics is only like 1 day, it should be done from pretty much everywhere in your place after 5 days

this made me wonder, if you have like 10 n95 masks and just rotate them, wouldn't that kill most of the virus in the masks? Maybe useful in absence of all other decontamination measures?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
why stop the drugs right now. what else are we supposed to be doing all day

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

somnambulist posted:

drat, i've been sick since 3/8 (or maybe earlier) but have mostly recovered the past week. hoping i don't get a last minute oh-poo poo relapse though things seem to be getting a bit weird again last couple days.. at least you survived

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

the proud nation-state of florida

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
what in THE gently caress is going on with the presser today? so military men speaking biggly and strongly about drug trafficking??

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

U-DO Burger posted:

his doctors have been saying for years that he's super healthy and you didn't loving listen

untold medical from the standpoint of health

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

Plank Walker posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

lmao owns