Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

just lmao if the BCG map is actually a map of pet cats per capita, with the lower cat ownership countries having less COVID because they have fewer animal reservoirs crawling around their homes

had some serious lols here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

juche avocado posted:

don't post komo imo

What if we get komo fomo

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Dustcat posted:

i swear when this mess is sorted out ten or twenty years from now they're gonna find out the entire american right wing media apparatus was infiltrated and coopted by the russian government back in 2012 and laser targeted to destroy america from the inside

No, they were co-opted by themselves and they are idiots, op

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1245424449773539334
ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

BURN THE WITCH

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

gonna sharrrrrrrt MOrty

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

if this poo poo ends april fools day forever it will have 100% been worth it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

facetoucher cat posted:

My cat just went into the kitchen to grab a weapon he's so upset by this. What are you doing kitty?! No!!

considering your cat is literally a facetoucher this should be a surprise to you least of all

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
Originally I thought maybe I could survive, maybe, on a vent then today I came to the realization I wouldn't be a candidate for one. No hospital would ever give me the chance even if one was available.

I'm never gonna be able to go camping again, I'm never gonna go anywhere but my apartment. I'm lucky I have my husband and cats and can just scream into the void but I have nothing to look forward to anymore

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Fellatio del Toro posted:

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

stacy's mom
had covid all along
she got too close
and now i'm achin' in both lungs

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Epic High Five posted:

considering your cat is literally a facetoucher this should be a surprise to you least of all

When I'm sleeping he puts his paws all over my face, it's annoying AF

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

MoaM posted:

gonna sharrrrrrrt MOrty

all sorts of gambling and losing lately, huh

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

pancake rabbit posted:

stacy's mom
had covid all along
she got too close
and now i'm achin' in both lungs

Too soon

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
memba wen APril Fool's on the internet made that big kerfuffle on that site?

Yeah, me either....

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1245505018612133888

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

We should switch strategies and focus on saving the cats

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Fellatio del Toro posted:

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
re: Fuchi security - i've seen chuds posting about how hes helping the Clintons because of course

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

pancake rabbit posted:

had some serious lols here

lmao

WATCH OUT TWODAY I'M COMIN FOR YOUR CROWN

THS
Sep 15, 2017

this is when covid became real to me

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Trump's just gonna wait and hope Avigan cures everything.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

facetoucher cat posted:

Awww. That means he loves you.

Or is hungry.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

facetoucher cat posted:

have you considered charging your face with a mild electric current to discourage touching behavior?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

another Cognizant success story

e: oh lol it's Teleperformance. even worse than Cognizant and that's who is doing all the Facebook moderation

fosborb has issued a correction as of 01:32 on Apr 2, 2020

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...-from-u-s-ports

quote:

"Foreign flagged vessels that loiter beyond U.S. territorial seas, particularly those registered to The Bahamas, that require a MEDEVAC to a shoreside facility should seek flag state support prior to seeking support from the limited facilities in the U.S.,"

quote:

"Seventeen ships are lined up at Port Miami and Port Everglades, with more than a dozen others hovering miles offshore. Most have only crew aboard, but several still carrying passengers are steaming toward South Florida ports. In SEC filings Tuesday, Carnival said it has more than 6,000 passengers still at sea. New sailings were halted by all major lines on March 13."

an armada of plaugeships waiting off the the coast of florida

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

CODChimera posted:

AGREED.

Yeah they may be jerks and bird murderers but they're easily still better than 60% of humans.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

CODChimera posted:

This is turbo hosed from a leftist perspective imo

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You are addicted to cat and dog

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

jetz0r posted:

https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...-from-u-s-ports

an armada of plaugeships waiting off the the coast of florida

solution: let them form an orderly queue in the ocean, then we will we evacuate cohorts of people on specific days according to their birthplace.

hire me taskforce.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

facetoucher cat posted:

Originally I thought maybe I could survive, maybe, on a vent then today I came to the realization I wouldn't be a candidate for one. No hospital would ever give me the chance even if one was available.

I'm never gonna be able to go camping again, I'm never gonna go anywhere but my apartment. I'm lucky I have my husband and cats and can just scream into the void but I have nothing to look forward to anymore

:justpost:

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

shovelbum posted:

Aren't italy and egypt both crawling with ferals

My extremely specific time to shine!

Egypt has unfathomly many cats wandering around, it's great

Italy has a pretty normal/low number of cats. Like, they have stray cats but no more than most places and not any sort of like, major cat colonies

Dog Toothbrush
Oct 21, 2019

by Reene
You guys would have been awesome during the pursuit of the Boston bomber. I bet blue jeans and women in pants have a better correlation than cats

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

You are addicted to cat and dog

phone posting but iirc I think I got this gang tag hell yeah

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Dog Toothbrush posted:

You guys would have been awesome during the pursuit of the Boston bomber. I bet blue jeans and women in pants have a better correlation than cats

They're also reservoirs but even more contagious so yes, but those risks are better understood

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I bet another type of pussy will spread this heyoooo.

A reminder not to eat rear end in these troubled times.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m not sure if the women in pants threat really has been properly addressed

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

MoaM posted:

solution: let them form an orderly queue in the ocean, then we will we evacuate cohorts of people on specific days according to their birthplace.

hire me taskforce.

I wonder if any of the plague ships are small enough to make it to Chicago by water.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Dog Toothbrush posted:

the boston bomber threads on SA fell for every piece of wrong information they could find

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

scary ghost dog posted:

the boston bomber threads on SA fell for every piece of wrong information they could find

The Brown Moses approach to crime investigation?