Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Plinkey posted:

over a million cases worldwide, the counter broke.

1000+9999999999

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Basic Poster posted:

No I am for sure thinking of 22. Of the variants, all top three confiscated deer poaching rifles from the US for illegally taking deer which is far more than legal tags has been 22wmr, 22 lr, and 22sm.

If you are a fancy pants non moonshiner who pays for tags, sure, 3030 or 3006 or a distance 223 third.

I grew up in a poor rear end super rural area and didn't know of anyone who ever hunted deer, legally or otherwise, with a rimfire .22 but okay

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Who else is keeping an eye out for rural homes populated by single seniors to squat in when the collapse becomes unsustainable

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

mad.radhu posted:

Did anyone have "WaPo laying the groundwork for normalizing martial law" on their 2020 bingo card

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/1245764137805918208

It’s right there in the motto

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

yeah what's a light saber gonna do against a conventional round? make it so the jedi gets hit with a supersonic lump of molten lead? probably not a better outcome there

wookiepedia says yes

quote:

Slugthrowers were surprisingly useful against lightsabers, as when a slug made contact with a blade, it simply melted instead of being deflected like a blaster bolt. These melted embers could then fly toward the face or hands of the lightsaber user, and harm them if they were not careful

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

hmm let's see, the goal is to stay home and stay safe because our healthcare system and all the hospitals are completely overburdened

what should i do

lol let's do handstands next to knife sculptures

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

i would think a jedi could just stop bullets with their force powers, like neo

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

Rorobb posted:

I work as a contractor for a big tech company out here in the seattle area. my office is on the east side so not walkable at all and would require two buses to get to since I don’t have a car. because of some technical reasons I don’t fully understand, I need to connect my computer to the big tech company’s WiFi once a month or I lose trust and get locked out of application/documents that I need to do my job. I technically could request VPN access but for some reason my sponsor is super against that and my boss is telling me and my team to not do that. they were going to get us non-domaines laptops as an alternative but apparently they aren’t able to due to shortages now. they say we have to go in to the office and connect.

wtf do I do? rent a Zipcar and hope no one was spreading the corona in it before me? ride the bus? is it even legal to tell me to come in for this reason right now?

I would prob ride a bike or Zipcar (wiped down as best you can) and try to connect just parking near the building to connect. Not great options tho..:(

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Look I'm unarmed and don't know what anyone is talking about, will people please just post Fallout: New Vegas damage statistics for all these firearms?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

did Pelosi really look at the looming catastrophe that is about to befall a hundred million people because of the pathetic response from both parties and advise everybody to live, laugh, and love? am I going insane?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

I went out to give blood yesterday and ran into a hilarious and counterproductive organization infight.

You can give whole blood once every 8 weeks. You can give plasma via pheresis as long as it isn't within two weeks, either side, of giving whole blood. Naturally I wanted to do both. The technician said sure, he'd draw an extra vial to be sent to the pheresis lab for testing.

The more senior technician shot him down. "She has O-positive blood! We need that for transfusions! If we let the pheresis lab get their hands on her they won't let her give blood, and O+ is gold!"

End result: no platelets from me. Sorry, people with clotting disorders.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Fallout: New Virus

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

A stupid policy that should be removed completely instead of reductioned to 3 mo ths

https://mobile.twitter.com/ABC/status/1245755167867371520

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Man Musk posted:

lol if you're still advocating for the abstraction of nation states after the CoronaVirus

the US has really bad leadership at the federal level, better things are happening at the state and local levels. there are other capitalist countries (everyone) whose constituents elect leaders that actually take care of their constituents. every place deserves the leaders they get, lol.

reminder the ROK is coming off an impeachment of its own, imagine if that prez had still been in charge :trumppop:

the USA isn’t a nation state

many people think it should be I guess

nation states are indeed horrible for the most part

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Atrocious Joe posted:

wookiepedia says yes

"There's now 130 grains of lead moving at 800m/s a foot from your face, be careful!"

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Norton the First posted:

Look I'm unarmed and don't know what anyone is talking about, will people please just post Fallout: New Vegas damage statistics for all these firearms?

the best gun in new vegas is the .50 cal assault rifle if you have the grunt perk

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Because it's inconvenient for police if they can't identify you during a protest, for example. Note that people are currently banned from congregating in groups of more than ten people, subject to a decrease to two if deemed necessary.

Penalties for disturbing the peace were also doubled and the bar for deportation orders lowered.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Mozi posted:

of course you need a gun, what else are you supposed to jack off to when the internet goes down?

maybe literotica.com can mail everyone a collection of their top hits

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

did Pelosi really look at the looming catastrophe that is about to befall a hundred million people because of the pathetic response from both parties and advise everybody to live, laugh, and love? am I going insane?

Yes

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

you are and we all are, but yes that's also true

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

pathetic little tramp posted:

Who else is keeping an eye out for rural homes populated by single seniors to squat in when the collapse becomes unsustainable

Have you seen how these old ladies decorate their homes? No thanks

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

If you apply the times 10 rule of thumb to get cases that didn't seek treatment or are early in the infection, 1 out of every 800 humans is currently infected with COVID.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

"Pokemon Go To" jokes considered harmful

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
don't buy an ar-15, buy some jet and a proton axe

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1245735181304172544?s=19

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I grew up in a poor rear end super rural area and didn't know of anyone who ever hunted deer, legally or otherwise, with a rimfire .22 but okay

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Epic High Five posted:

:birdthunk:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

we are living in the dumbest possible timeline

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

i have repeatedly requested this quote not be posted. please comply.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

what caliber handgun is best for hydrating

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
kill the brain and you kill the ghoul

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

A Russian troll farm posted:

the best gun in new vegas is the .50 cal assault rifle if you have the grunt perk

thump-thump :colbert:

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

gently caress.

The Last of Us II Delayed Indefinitely

https://kotaku.com/the-last-of-us-ii-delayed-indefinitely-1842646231

I really wanted to play this video game next month about a virus that nearly ends humanity.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

D1E posted:

gently caress.

The Last of Us II Delayed Indefinitely

https://kotaku.com/the-last-of-us-ii-delayed-indefinitely-1842646231

I really wanted to play this video game next month about a virus that nearly ends humanity.

lol if you think we'll survive to see next month anyway

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

getfiscal is the GOAT and i don't even think it's particularly close

i go back and forth thinking the funniest living Donald is either Hughes or Trump

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

piss like no one is watching

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Der Meister posted:

i have repeatedly requested this quote not be posted. please comply.

gently caress YOU!

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
https://twitter.com/JenAshleyWright/status/1245753437662429185

Yep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

i live in a community full of people likely to die of coronavirus so i will post when we have some openings available