Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

did Pelosi really look at the looming catastrophe that is about to befall a hundred million people because of the pathetic response from both parties and advise everybody to live, laugh, and love? am I going insane?

she did, and you are. welcome, brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

U-DO Burger posted:

i plan to just do this instead of buying a gun

https://i.imgur.com/PdAWefr.mp4
This is unrealistic. You can't catch a bullet, you're not that fast. You should dodge it.

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
+1,355 deaths in France today, probably partly backlogs but holy poo poo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dustcat posted:

what caliber handgun is best for hydrating

the last thing we need on top of everything else is a derail about what nozzle width is best on modified super soakers

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

eric ciaramella posted:

don't buy an ar-15, buy some jet and a proton axe

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

D1E posted:

gently caress.

The Last of Us II Delayed Indefinitely

https://kotaku.com/the-last-of-us-ii-delayed-indefinitely-1842646231

I really wanted to play this video game next month about a virus that nearly ends humanity.

gently caress! I guess the subject matter wasn’t appropriate during this time. oh well back to division 2

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

NofrikinfuN posted:

thump-thump :colbert:

I never did an explosives playthrough. maybe a new vegas playthrough should be on my quarantine list

I always wanted to do a legion playthrough as character "randus bobandus" but I could never find a shirtless big gut mod

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

getfiscal is the GOAT and i don't even think it's particularly close

he's the best of us that came out of these forums.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

NofrikinfuN posted:

thump-thump :colbert:

yes?

animist
Aug 28, 2018

sum posted:

Every leftist gun own covers it with the same dumbass Karl Marx quote from the 1850s and appeals to Mao or whoever but 90% of the time they're some white collar middle class dumbass and 100% of the time they're cosplayers not actually serious about shooting cops and certainly not serious about organizing an actual loving insurgency.

serious insurgents use IEDs, i'm just saying

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
lol at this baby using VSS vintorez

if you don't have the Clear Sky Exosuit and sprinting around with a PKM then I don't know what to tell you

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

goth smoking cloves posted:

gently caress YOU!

:moonrio:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

auditoriums full of people exploding daily :tif:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

+1,355 deaths in France today, probably partly backlogs but holy poo poo

holy gently caress
edit: 884 of those deaths were uncounted nursing home ones

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Dreylad posted:

you would both be correct except you forgot the Actual GOAT

dril, obviously

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

animist posted:

serious insurgents use IEDs, i'm just saying

yes but those can't be used if you have previous heart conditions and you have to go to a doctor if it lasts more than 4 hours

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
do you ever get distracted and completely forget about the pandemic and feel like everything everything is normal for a little while? and then you remember that there is a pandemic and you start feeling terrible and freaking out?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

twoday posted:

do you ever get distracted and completely forget about the pandemic and feel like everything everything is normal for a little while? and then you remember that there is a pandemic and you start feeling terrible and freaking out?

No.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

im a big fan of your grenade rifle

A Russian troll farm posted:

I never did an explosives playthrough. maybe a new vegas playthrough should be on my quarantine list

I always wanted to do a legion playthrough as character "randus bobandus" but I could never find a shirtless big gut mod

my explosives playthrough was the most fun i had with the game, hands down

make sure to take melee backup like a powerfist, though.. close quarters is not ideal when you have maxed out blast radiuses and explosive damage

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

twoday posted:

Every time I get into a videogame or show lol. Also when I wake up

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

twoday posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m326LNIRB3k

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Dreylad posted:

I thought Dril was FYAD or something?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

D1E posted:

gently caress.

The Last of Us II Delayed Indefinitely

https://kotaku.com/the-last-of-us-ii-delayed-indefinitely-1842646231

I really wanted to play this video game next month about a virus that nearly ends humanity.

as long as FFVII is still on track

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
So we hit another million global next week or 2 weeks?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

A Russian troll farm posted:

Just use a mirror lol

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

twoday posted:

yeah then I snap out of it when I realize I just touched my face

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I'm going to go ride my bike after work

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

pathetic little tramp posted:

as long as FFVII is still on track

FF7R discs are already in circulation. Of course the digital version still is a week away.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Google Butt posted:

yeah then I snap out of it when I realize I just touched my face

oh god

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

america is full of real fascists who dream of a return to a time when they can murder people

america is full of pasty tech touchers who rub em out to violence fantasy

americans have access to things that are more useful to survival than firearms

look at all these facts exist simultaneously

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

twoday posted:

yep, the other day i was wiping down some canned goods, as one does, then it hit me that lol, this isn't normal, there's a loving pandemic out there

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Phi230 posted:

lol at this baby using VSS vintorez

if you don't have the Clear Sky Exosuit and sprinting around with a PKM then I don't know what to tell you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4xDfUoy0iY&t=78s

edit:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Just use a mirror lol

gently caress im owned

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

twoday posted:

Nah. Our fates were decided long before we were born.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

twoday posted:

yeah

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I touch my face like crazy at home if it's been a couple days since I've gone out, but I'm strict about it for a solid day after a trip

being able to freely touch my face is me gamifying isolation because I've gotta weigh a liquor store run against being able to thoughtfully stroke my beard as it dawns on me that I'm too stupid to play Baba Is You

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

twoday posted:

yeah, but on the days where i read this thread i am constantly aware of what is going on

kind of like that scene from clockwork orange

:f5h::stare:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

if you survive this and the world returns to some kind of normalcy your grandkids will find it odd how you wipe down everything you bring in from outside and leave your shoes and clothes in the sun after spraying yourself down with lysol.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

no because I'm constantly Posting and refreshing 4 different data trackers, like a normal person

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

love to have worse AUC (c-statistic) than a PSA test

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

mad.radhu posted:

Did anyone have "WaPo laying the groundwork for normalizing martial law" on their 2020 bingo card

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/1245764137805918208