Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Ages posted:

STATEMENT ON SPACE GODZILLA would be a great thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ages posted:

STATEMENT ON SPACE GODZILLA would be a great CSPAM alt account name

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

my boomer parents are upset because my mom can't get her dental bridge fixed but my dog can get a full dental with a teeth extraction

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

The Spacegodzilla Between Lightning And Thunder

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Ages posted:

STATEMENT ON SPACE GODZILLA would be a great thread title

:hmmyes:

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

da free market baby, da greatest country in da woild

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1245222989399912449?s=19

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

lmao

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i really hope the price on this card wont skyrocket cause i just want it for the name

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

All that's left for PPE is Da Mets rain ponchos.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

okay coronavirus is good again

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Agrajag posted:

i really hope the price on this card wont skyrocket cause i just want it for the name

this is exactly why it will be absurdly expensive

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

invoke ppe

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Sharkie posted:

vaguely related but i'm kind of starting to resent those "oh no we've been at home for two weeks and we're going crazy! look at this quirky birdhouse we built, we sure are losing our minds lol!" posts.

You're fine. Shut up. You're not "going crazy" from not going out to eat for two solid weeks. Poor you. Get back to me about social isolation when depression breaks your brain and you become unable to communicate or even cross your bedroom to sip from the water that's been on your dresser for the past three days.

I know it's sour grapes but something about that type of posting (and i mean on twitter mostly) really bugs me.

im glad we styill have the epic depressed goons of the world for some perspective. thank you man being locked inside isnt that bad because you ahve depression.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1245845212594929664?s=20

Pence is going to max out his personal credit card to pay for tests

Partnership with GoFundMe.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1245837992809377794?s=20

According to BNO's count the US is five deaths away from 6,000.

hitting the double 9-11/war on terror truth deaths number a bit before I had anticipated

making great time on this catastrophe

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

Tracy has already contracted and survived the virus (“My snakes eat bats and then I use my snakes to practice French kissing, so it was inevitable, Liz Lemon!”), so he would declare himself an immune “green person” and set out to help. Tracy: “Like Mister Rogers said, ‘Look like the helpers.’” So, dressed as a firefighter, he would volunteer his time delivering illegal box jellyfish to the elderly.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
i don't care i'll tap all my mountains and my shivan dragon will properly gently caress up your space godzilla, death corona

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

U-DO Burger posted:

this is exactly why it will be absurdly expensive

gently caress

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Marx Headroom posted:

that cycling ability. i cant

can someone explain this nerd card to me. i've only played different nerd card games

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

actionjackson posted:

my boomer parents are upset because my mom can't get her dental bridge fixed but my dog can get a full dental with a teeth extraction

Lol

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

mod sassinator posted:

i don't care i'll tap all my mountains and my shivan dragon will properly gently caress up your space godzilla, death corona

YOU FOOL nothing beats death corona

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Over Easy posted:

hitting the double 9-11/war on terror truth deaths number a bit before I had anticipated

making great time on this catastrophe

yeah we're hitting gold splits every day

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

just heard from some friends on the consumer real estate side of things it’s getting messy quick

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
holy gently caress are we already almost at a second 9/11? wow

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
lmao someone at my buddy's work tested positive but upper management tried to be very hush-hush about who it was and sweep it under the rug with "well his work station was sanitized so no need to worry!" but it eventually got out who it was, and it was a supervisor who had touched everything in the loving building and was hanging out in the break areas

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...aks/5111747002/

Pants on head

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

bomb posted:

just heard from some friends on the consumer real estate side of things it’s getting messy quick

like what kind of messy

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

mod sassinator posted:

If player controls no untapped lands at the end of their turn they must lick the nearest public doorknob.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

did wizards ever issue an apology for Invoke Prejudice

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Why isn't the thread tag rogue magician

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

can someone explain this nerd card to me. i've only played different nerd card games

it kills everything it touches and you can pay a small cost to discard it and have another card of yours kill everything it touches

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

edit: nm I guess it is even more hilarious

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

this surely will not backfire and ravage their orthodox population, no siree bob

Their orthodox population already has extremely high rates of infection because they're religious functions all involve communal gathering and they refuse to listen to the government.

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Wizards of the Coasts knew

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

My Gimmick Name posted:

Wizards of the Coasts knew

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Farm Frenzy posted:

im glad we styill have the epic depressed goons of the world for some perspective. thank you man being locked inside isnt that bad because you ahve depression.

not what i was saying at all, but you know that

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

it kills anything it comes into contact with and you can use swamp energy to send it from your hand to its grave, at which point another one of your guys gets death touch

so florida

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

My Gimmick Name posted:

it kills everything it touches and you can pay a small cost to discard it and have another card of yours kill everything it touches

neat

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Farm Frenzy posted:

you're welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uncertainty
Aug 8, 2011

For some educational distraction, the Monterey Bay aquarium is currently streaming animal crossing and explaining a lot about squids after they just caught one: https://www.twitch.tv/montereyaq