Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

How soon until you can buy forged COVID FREE certificates on the black market(if not already)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Funion posted:

very NSFW

twitter.com/ Noticias_crc/status/1244639119256571904

twitter.com/ EduX2019/status/1245101079102205955

twitter.com/ carlopezortiz/status/1245296767853367302

twitter.com/ MundosOcultosNF/status/1244261904031326208

twitter.com/ hashtag/CoronavirusEcuador?src=hashtag_click

twitter.com/ TPU19J/status/1244963971901403136

twitter.com/ aprachile/status/1245303860354338816

twitter.com/ alexmielesv/status/1244351455785517064

twitter.com/ LaRazon_Bolivia/status/1245060317077483520

twitter.com/ javieradrianzen/status/1244723454814937088

bodies are piling up on the streets in Ecuador
what. the. gently caress.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

everyone forgets about Maria

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
There can be only one response to this unmitigated act of chinese aggression. We demand they cede the city of Guangzhou. Our words are backed by nuclear weapons! (Civ 2 Ooooh sound plays)

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

dads friend steve posted:

everyone forgets about Maria

hard to forget what has yet to happen

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Desperado Bones posted:

News from Latin-america and I don't even know if ya'll care.

Guayaquil, Ecuador is currently an absolute movie disaster mess. The virus hit hard, the hospitals are out of beds so they are not admitting more sick people and are sending them back home (or allowing them in after their family protests and just letting them die). People are dying in their homes or while waiting to be admitted in a hospital. Just there, in the street. The problem is that no one is coming to pick up the bodies. Not even if it was a natural death. Ambulances are not coming, private funerary services are collapsing. So people are desperate and are either supposedly burning their dead in the middle of the street or pulling them out and keeping them in their doorsteps. Some people have been waiting up to 5 days to have their love ones' bodies removed.

There are videos, but the majority are quite :nms: so I don't think is a very good idea to post them here. Some say they are fake, but...man, knowing how this virus works and how we humans just break in situations like this, I can believe it.

poo poo's bad.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I hate that people are blaming this on China because it is so very clearly and obviously not their fault

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Yeah, I didn't know how to react to these. They're confronting to say the least.

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

"Killing the devil cats will surely rid us of the Black Plague"
:thunk:

Edit, basically this:

Stereotype posted:

I hate that people are blaming this on China because it is so very clearly and obviously not their fault

Chunky Salsa has issued a correction as of 08:01 on Apr 3, 2020

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
chyna black ops corona to us; QANON tol me

:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Stereotype posted:

they're trying to drum up a declaration of war on china

a war which will not turn out like how the chuds think it will

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/70ceeks/status/1245809142146781184?s=21

Whatever the gently caress ride were on I want off right now.

Skyarb
Sep 20, 2018

MMMPH MMMPPHH MPPPH GLUCK GLUCK OH SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE I WAS JUST CHOKING DOWN THIS BATTLEFIELD COCK DID YOU KNOW BATTLEFIELD IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER NOW IF YOULL EXCUSE ME ILL GO BACK TO THIS BATTLECOCK

Stereotype posted:

Wet markets, however, are largely to blame.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
As Ecuador is, so shall we be. Since cremation is expensive and takes many hours per body, I assume the best thing to do with all the bodies is to gather them by truck in as much protective gear as you can wear, lifting them up in tarps and loading them and trucking them to a mass grave. It's going to be on our own city dwellers to do that themselves as volunteers in a few weeks or else Ecuador will happen here too.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Dumb Lowtax posted:

As Ecuador is, so shall we be. Since cremation is expensive and takes many hours per body, I assume the best thing to do with all the bodies is to gather them by truck in as much protective gear as you can wear, lifting them up in tarps and loading them and trucking them to a mass grave. It's going to be on our own city dwellers to do that themselves as volunteers in a few weeks or else Ecuador will happen here too.

USA is ahead because the prisoners in NY are digging mass graves already.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/LilEdit/status/1245826091823988736?s=20

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

they just want the in n out for themselves

loving pigs man

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Xaris posted:

folks, i'm sorry ya'll but yes we do. this is the internet, it's very important that i have a bluecheckmark and can pretend to be below my PMC stature by opening my tweets with "ya'll are acting cray cray today. folks calm down but vote blue no matter who, orange man bad must go. bident isn't my first choice but he's our choice" as i'm ashamed of being an advertising-marketing sales engineer living in a williamsburg flat as a way to self-identify below my class so i don't get guillotined and performatively pretend to be a down to earth southerner whose seen Real poo poo.

ya'll is fine, get over it.

xaris take care of your are self!! i smell a hint of fresh snarkiness and personally speaking, i find that 2 be a sign i need to slow my roll and investigate me self

maybe thats not u but anyways thats my message of the eve ty god bless :tipshat:

the times we live in are so heavy and burdensome compared to the slightly less heavy and burdensome ones that existed one second ago :same:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Al-Saqr posted:

https://twitter.com/70ceeks/status/1245809142146781184?s=21

Whatever the gently caress ride were on I want off right now.

the classes exist beyond the basic level of monetary power

the rich do get tested. but they're rich and can scream a lot louder.

some person on whats some netflix show famous enough to have become an internet wide thing can yell loud too, but only until their 15 minutes of streamed fame expires. the money does sit around beyond that expiration day...

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
never, thats just a sign i need to speed up. im hooking an iv using my fiber internet right into my jugular as we speak. im getting some red goop spurting out on my keyboard but i think that's normal, its just the toxins leaving my body

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
https://twitter.com/haltACAB/status/1245642405228867586?s=19

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
a lot of people are posting tweets that are supposed to be satire, but satire right now is just a bad idea. stephen miller doesn't have coronavirus and the senator did not buy body bag stock

DropsySufferer
Nov 9, 2008

Impractical practicality

Admiral Ray posted:

Pretty sure they lost them because they were lazy! Free market!

Yep, they should of had a second job and a side hustle as backup. :colbert:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Schnorkles posted:

Jared Kushner is going to run for president some day and i'm gonna lmao

zuckerberg/kushner ticket promotional vids r gonna be lit

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

they're trying to drum up a declaration of war on china

a war which will not turn out like how the chuds think it will

At current pace China will be the world power within like 16 months while America collapses.
America will not allow this

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1245880011455967235

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

KaptainKrunk posted:

funny how the priority is to get everyone back to work lik ea good slave instead of testing sick people lol

It’s also pointless unless the asymptomatic/mild recovered population is insanely large. If there are two or three times as many undetected cases rolling around then it doesn’t loving matter, because you can’t restart the economy with like half a percent of your population. Everyone still needs to stay just as locked down as they are now.

The focus on serology is really dumb.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Sing Along posted:

a lot of people are posting tweets that are supposed to be satire, but satire right now is just a bad idea. stephen miller doesn't have coronavirus and the senator did not buy body bag stock

There's no proof that that PPE company *doesn't* produce body bags, and the rest of the story has been corroborated by a news article

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1245947655618002945?s=20

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Xaris posted:

never, thats just a sign i need to speed up. im hooking an iv using my fiber internet right into my jugular as we speak. im getting some red goop spurting out on my keyboard but i think that's normal, its just the toxins leaving my body

i will drink more malt liquor and then once that happens and if i remember to not forget i will deliver a second post of wisdom

be well till then, xaris!! i like your posts

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

tonight I learned that Atlanta has the busiest airport in the world

probably fine

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/powerpuffy_babe/status/1245948014327455745

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
MyPillow Command room: We MUST close the dishtowel gap

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Xaris posted:

:justpost:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

is it possible to eat enough borsch or beets in general to get purple pinkish pee?? that'd rule

prolly gets filtered out tho and thats why royal looking poops are the lone survivors of that good color

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Inceltown posted:

Yeah, I didn't know how to react to these. They're confronting to say the least.

Apparently they've all been removed/censored already.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

peepsalot posted:

Apparently they've all been removed/censored already.

OP put a space in the URL so you don't accidentally click them.

They're not internet graphic but they are very real

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
The Study in question about household mask. Honestly lol that linen is as effective as it is. How the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

He's right