Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

138 posted:

vote blue? No! Matter who!

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Spergin Morlock posted:

How do I get my grenade changed to anarchy?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

plat icon changes are done by one of the more technical admins meddling directly w something, and i have the impression its enough effort to be annoying. i might run contests or something down the line, w a play icon change as the prize

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

WampaLord posted:

haha libs get real mad when you say you're not voting for Joe Biden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yhyp-_hX2s&t=32s

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Anyone have a subreddit or website that’s nojoe?

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

PawParole posted:

Anyone have a subreddit or website that’s nojoe?

buddu, you're on it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dex_sda posted:

buddu, you're on it

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

138 posted:

This is awesome :bravo:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

138 posted:

hahahah

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

It's a good day today.

I still have a job.

I built a new computer.

Still not voting for Joe Biden.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/sarahmucha/status/1245814288062840832
This is loving dangerous. People are going to die scary painful deaths because of this. Deaths that could be easily avoided. Joe Biden is a death worshiping lich. Shut the dnc down now!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Zvahl posted:

i've been avoiding most news as much as i can but seeing a goddamn #metoo superstar jumping up to campaign for a rapist because she stands to benefit from his economic policies is making me see red, what a waste of a human being

I should have expected as much after how much shitlibs threw a fit that Al Franken should be held to account, so obviously the black president's racist friend can rape too

goddamn gently caress alyssa milano but at least she's not joe biden, the rapist

please do not in fact gently caress alyssa milano

without her consent

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
This is like if Ed Muskie ended up with the 1972 dem nomination

Joe could use a dash of ibogaine, imho

Thoguh posted:

I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

:getout:

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Koishi Komeiji posted:

https://twitter.com/sarahmucha/status/1245814288062840832
This is loving dangerous. People are going to die scary painful deaths because of this. Deaths that could be easily avoided. Joe Biden is a death worshiping lich. Shut the dnc down now!

This is totally Bernie's fault, he should drop out so the DNC can, uh, not cancel primaries since that's a state-decided thing, and also the DNC can't delay the convention to select a presidential candidate but, uh, they could just cancel it if Bernie dropped which he should. Well of course they can't delay it, why wouldn't the country need six more months of pure campaign? Them drat dirty furreners may be able to have entire election cycles in 90 days but this is America! We have dignity! Besides, you don't see the Republicans cancelling anything and the only reason the Democrats can't be more just is because bernie berniE bernIE berNIE beRNIE BERNIE BERNIE drat THAT LEFTIST TELLING PEOPLE WE CAN HAVE BETTER THINGS GET BACK IN YOUR HOLE LEFTIST drat YOU

fuckheads

all of them

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the virgin Trump toxx thread vs the chad not-voting-for-Joe-Biden toxx thread

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

thinking about biden, and how i will not be voting for him

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:

Squizzle posted:

thinking about biden, and how i will not be voting for him

I;m thinking about thos Bidens

Both Biden and baked beans are garbage.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

HerniaFlange posted:

I;m thinking about thos Bidens

Both Biden and baked beans are garbage.

vegetarian baked beans go really well with hot dogs

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Filthy Hans posted:

vegetarian baked beans go really well with hot dogs

:five:

Edit: Oh yeah, Biden bad.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
is tulsi still in the race

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

got any sevens posted:

is tulsi still in the race

she backed biden in exchange for him having hindu nationalists on his team

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/mousdrvr/status/1246138053841702912?s=20

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

:same:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
on a scale of "wouldn't voluntarily vote for joe" to "wouldn't vote for joe with a gun to my head" how #nojoe are you

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Tetracube posted:

on a scale of "wouldn't voluntarily vote for joe" to "wouldn't vote for joe with a gun to my head" how #nojoe are you

give me the bullet

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

I would provide my own bullet

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Got my absentee ballot in the mail today and had a hearty chuckle at the thought of putting any kind of marking in the box next to Joe Biden's name. What a feculently risable concept, voting for Joe.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I have good news for myself, I currently live in a state that is vote by mail so no matter how long this pandemic goes on for I will definitely be getting a letter in the mail with Joe Bidens name on it which will have a nice box I can check and mail back to add a vote to who will best our best president in this years election.

Joe Biden's name will have the blankest box on the loving planet by the time I'm done with the ballot.

BERNIE MUTHA FUCKIN SANDERS

gently caress AROUND AND FIND OUT

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Tetracube posted:

After four years of Biden or Trump, the living would envy the dead.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

When I go to vote I'm going to look at joe bidens name and just laugh and laugh.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Tetracube posted:

All of the centrist ghouls' arguments essentially start if "If you had a gun to your head..."

The only rational answer is that you'd try to take their gun.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Halloween Jack posted:

All of the centrist ghouls' arguments essentially start if "If you had a gun to your head..."

The only rational answer is that you'd try to take their gun.

correct - and also ignores that in this metaphor *they're* the ones who made the decision to put that gun to your head and (if they're sincere, which they are not) they will also die if the trigger is pulled

if IT'S TIME FOR SOME GAME THEORY it's actually a blindingly simple repeated prisoner's dilemma, and you should absolutely be telling the people who have been picking "defect" continuously for your entire life while insisting it's a series of one-time choices to get hosed

Meltycat
May 20, 2006

Melty and adorable!

I'll never vote for Joe, he creeps me out.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

This is the gun:

And I fell for it in 2016, held my goddamn nose, and voted for Hillary for harm reduction.

gently caress if that trick is going to fool me twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Yeah. I voted for hillary too because all the centrists told me I had too and it was my only choice. The problem I notice is that it always end up being that way. I am always voting for the lesser of two evils and it feelsbadman.