Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Gumball Gumption posted:

Actually it's good. For the exact same reason.

thinking about that time the NYPD went on strike and then immediately went back to work when crime went down and people were happier without them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

Crusader posted:

jesus christ

He has no power here, hail Satan.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
soviet union break up SPEED RUN

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Owning the libs, baby

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Chart showing deaths per week in the Netherlands and comparing the corona crisis to the 🤒 F l u w a v e 🌊 of 2018

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/alicesperi/status/1246021327053602817?s=19

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

twoday posted:

Chart showing deaths per week in the Netherlands and comparing the corona crisis to the 🤒 F l u w a v e 🌊 of 2018

griepgolf

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Gumball Gumption posted:

Actually it's good. For the exact same reason.

Fuckin bootlickers defending nypd :chloe:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

mastershakeman posted:

theyre just mad no one knows that illinois extends like 200 miles further south than the capital/main college town that are considered to be in southern illinois

Again, that is because people are stupid. Champaign and Springfield are the middle of the state and everything south of them is southern Illinois.

And although I haven't really been there, the area around the southern tip of Illinois is pretty neat. The whole Shawnee National Forest area. The fact that Illinois has the northern most cypress-tupelo swamp in the states.

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

Republicans think the Federal government is inherently evil so I have no idea why people are surprised that republicans do evil things when in control of the federal government

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump and Kushner have directed FEMA to confiscate everything they can find and outbid all the states on the rest while pushing a "it's every state for themselves" approach publicly so that any state that wants supplies for their hospitals has to suck up to trump and cut him an ad to run for re-election on

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

twoday posted:

its impossible to say who or who didnt die from a sad case of the sniffles :shrug:

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

He has no power here, hail Satan.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

Trump and Kushner have directed FEMA to confiscate everything they can find and outbid all the states on the rest while pushing a "it's every state for themselves" approach publicly so that any state that wants supplies for their hospitals has to suck up to trump and cut him an ad to run for re-election on

I could actually believe this to be the true.

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Now taking bets on which state is going to completely collapse first

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

maybe we need the nypd after all

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

TMMadman posted:

It's absolutely true. https://www.modernhealthcare.com/supply-chain/providers-bidding-war-states-federal-agencies-medical-supplies

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

TMMadman posted:

well RWM is running some stories on Newsom saying good things about Trump and then there are also stories about the Feds outbidding the states so the dots aren’t really hard to connect from information that’s been out there for a week

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

one step closer to balkanization and it owns

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

trump straight up said the feds are outbidding states, and he's sending the supplies not based on what FEMA thinks but on what governor talked to him last.

We're going to need a 9/11 commission style investigation into this when all is said and done.

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Epic High Five posted:

trump putting on a masterclass

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

p. sure that Abe Lincoln demonstrated that the states only have the right to suck it regarding the federal government

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/itsdancrowd/status/1245939558899802113?s=20

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1246079933820043266?s=20

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

trump straight up said the feds are outbidding states, and he's sending the supplies not based on what FEMA thinks but on what governor talked to him last.

We're going to need a 9/11 commission style investigation into this when all is said and done.

super excited for the Pelosi crew to investigate presidential malfeasance and pass the most milquetoast, blind recommendations imaginable again

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

TMMadman posted:

tune into the next daily trump covid 19 update imo. they haven't been gross as the rallies. everyones so tired!

he sometimes gets catty but generally is sleepy and all the people around him have been increasingly been trying to talk to the press in ways that he won't think that they're implying that trump is very dumb

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

trump and kushner grifting and don't care who it kills

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Tei posted:

Has a example of mother nature healing, I provide this photos/videos of somebody pool invade by ducks

https://twitter.com/MZBS/status/1246029047055945728

El misterio es: ¿Dónde estará el Sr Pato?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

TMMadman posted:

I can't think of a single thing to point to to prove it wrong

He's already using clips of governors complementing his handling of the crisis in ads and the official policy regarding the national stockpile is that it is theirs entirely to do with as they please

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Thats one way to increase reliability.

Do you have Coronavirus?
[Yes] o [Yes]

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

gently caress, that's what i was going to work on today

need a better idea now

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_bread_riots

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_food_riots

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1246081079053824001?s=19

heart failure they say but... ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Actual Satan posted:

Now taking bets on which state is going to completely collapse first

whatever state trump hates the most

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

FizFashizzle posted:

Even it comes up with the most damning results imaginable a year from now what do you expect it to change?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

soviet union break up SPEED RUN

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

they bring this up every ten years and the answer is a resounding, overwhelming "lmao"

this would basically cause Little Egypt to become a swirling portal to Hell and East St. Louis recoronated as Dis, the City of Pain

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Shageletic posted:

actually you don't

The cops saved me twice from being harmed. I had to lock myself in a bathroom with my cats because my exbf was about to beat me to death with a tire iron. I called 911 and they showed up and arrested him. He was a "nice guy" so no one believed he was emotionally abusive, I never thought it would get physical. The second time my house was broken into and I was upstairs sleeping and the people who came in didn't know I guess. I had to call the cops to save my rear end. What was I supposed to do? Just get a gun myself and shoot these men? The not so justice system is beyond messed up and bigoted but sometimes people need help. How do you suggest that we help people such as myself in those situations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/thedailylineIL/status/1246076236222173184

This seems good, testing outpacing cases