Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Shageletic posted:

are you white? This post seems to evince a familiarity and comfort with the police that I have no connection to.

gently caress THE POLICE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigmassacre
Nov 23, 2010

GARBAGE DAY

thats cold

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Actual Satan posted:

Now taking bets on which state is going to completely collapse first

it’s Florida

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

:kiss:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Shageletic posted:

are you white? This post seems to evince a familiarity and comfort with the police that I have no connection to.

Even if they aren't it's a perfect white person take; they helped me, I'm good with them. If you cant say gently caress the police you are the police

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

cops helping you is remarkable privilege

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao at all the angry Chud replies on how no one liked him! He helped China out!

Shouldn't the video show that the sailors did appreciate how he tried to look out for their well-being despite the Navy showing how upper management fucks believe the same as their civilian counterparts?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

People aren't taking this serious (because they were told not to) until it touches someone they know. So many people are going to die because of that.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
e: I may be wrong.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1246088619460366337

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/dylanlscott/status/1246069426404950016?s=19

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
mormons seem to be some of the least lovely republicans.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

LOL you know there are definitely goons who are cops. I seriously doubt they hang out in here though- they're probably all in TFR or SAS or whatever.

But I I genuinely hope they understand how much they are loathed for being evil corrupt bloodthirsty racist murderers. As a whole.

If you're a goon cop say "hi"!

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

covid backwards is divoc i don't know what the fuc that is

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

D1E posted:

LOL you know there are definitely goons who are cops. I seriously doubt they hang out in here though- they're probably all in TFR or SAS or whatever.

But I I genuinely hope they understand how much they are loathed for being evil corrupt bloodthirsty racist murderers. As a whole.

also shout out to the stay behind goons out there

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/djbaskin/status/1245844791717330951?s=19

https://twitter.com/guardiannews/status/1246061557659963393?s=19

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

the only self-aware cop is robocop

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

euphronius posted:

cops helping you is remarkable privilege

I got a friend visiting me from other country, and I took a police car like a taxi to the airport. (I don't remember the circunstances).

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

D1E posted:

It only took a handful of posts from the 2 gip copthread cops to make me realize how lovely they are. Consistently terrible people

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 37 hours!

The guy who ordered him removed is, of course, another chud Businessman whose only loyalty is to Trump

seems like the undercurrents of a potential military coup if they start turning on civilian leadership who's leaving them to die while the opposition party signals how much they'd love for a strong military man to be running things right now

e: I'd put the actual chances at like 1% but still not a great look

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

gently caress so many questions

he was FIRED?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mormons are actually some of the shittiest Republicans.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Mr. Nice! posted:

i think it's the sobriety

it's easy as gently caress to be a ghoul when you're drunk 3/4s of the time you are awake

mormons kind of have to live with themselves in a way the lion's share of our pill popping wine guzzling elite does not

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

mostly because there's this understanding that most everyone in utah is a mormon so they gotta look out to each other, at least as much as you can as a republican

TMMadman posted:

Mormons are actually some of the shittiest Republicans.

yeah pretty much this. mormon republicans are batshit crazy but it just manifests in in ways that aren't immediately obviously ghoulish like evangelicals

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

twoday posted:

Chart showing deaths per week in the Netherlands and comparing the corona crisis to the 🤒 F l u w a v e 🌊 of 2018

planet's overledenening, cloud

Colonel J
Jan 3, 2008
I agreed to have a practice with my bandmates tonight and now I'm freaking out because I haven't seen anybody IRL in 3 weeks and I think I'm gonna catch it. One of them still works downtown with a ton of people. Is this a horrible idea?

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

CODChimera posted:

he was FIRED?

he leaked his whiny letter to the press

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

CODChimera posted:

he was FIRED?

He made the Commander-in-Chief look bad.

He cared about his crew. Donald Trump doesn't care about anyone or anything except for himself and Ivanka's tits.

Don't get started on the "military coup" thing. It will never happen.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

https://twitter.com/JustinWolfers/status/1246054362918588418

This seems not great news.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

Holy poo poo the hot takes in cspam this morning. Cops, mormons.... good?

Colonel J posted:

I agreed to have a practice with my bandmates tonight and now I'm freaking out because I haven't seen anybody IRL in 3 weeks and I think I'm gonna catch it. One of them still works downtown with a ton of people. Is this a horrible idea?

How are people this loving stupid idgi

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Colonel J posted:

yes you dummy stay home

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Colonel J posted:

yes

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

to elaborate: extremely

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/BlueBoxDave/status/1246042277547515908?s=20

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Crusader posted:

the only self-aware cop is robocop

:wrong: the only self aware cop is ed-209

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

actually, america being destroyed is good

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

App Man here

this is loving stupid, as are 90% of proposed app solutions

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

brugroffil posted:

The guy who ordered him removed is, of course, another chud Businessman whose only loyalty is to Trump

seems like the undercurrents of a potential military coup if they start turning on civilian leadership who's leaving them to die while the opposition party signals how much they'd love for a strong military man to be running things right now

e: I'd put the actual chances at like 1% but still not a great look

nah man these guys are totally invincible, dehumanize, blackpill, nothing matters, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 37 hours!

we cannot destroy* the country for the sake of preventing mass death

*by destroy the country we mean weaken existing hierarchical power structures a little bit through improved social programs