Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Dumb Lowtax posted:

https://twitter.com/yashalevine/status/1243964335203840000

Gee whiz, this was a hell of a read. I'd say mandatory.

https://www.salon.com/2012/12/02/better_than_bourne_who_really_killed_nick_deak/

MKULTRA was a small world. So much of the same themes and types of characters in common with the CHAOS story (Manson), and even moreso that story of Meyer Lansky (posted several pages back), the pre-Epstein guy who gathered blackmail on law enforcement including J Edgar Hoover.

Honestly, I think they should move American Tabloid and Libra into the non-fiction section at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Frosted Flake posted:

Honestly, I think they should move American Tabloid and Libra into the non-fiction section at this point.

Go ahead, read the New York Times if you want to, they get lucky sometimes.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

I’ve read the mint press stuff, but what should I make of the claims that they’re antisemitic? Is it the typical if you are anti Israel you’re anti Jew thing?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
reminded me of whatever the hell happened here

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Dr. Killjoy posted:

reminded me of whatever the hell happened here

lol she got dosed with datura. also lol at a housekeeper having a security clearance

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol she got dosed with datura. also lol at a housekeeper having a security clearance

janitors and cleaning staff are probably the most important people to have a clearance

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

hobbesmaster posted:

janitors and cleaning staff are probably the most important people to have a clearance

If anyone wants to see examples of this in action then they should read up on "Operation Snow White"; it was one of the largest known infiltrations of the US government, conducted by the Church of Scientology, and with some spinoff operations in Canada. Part of the Church's modus operandi was to get their operatives hired as either secretaries or custodial staff so that they could gain access to court houses and government buildings to steal and photocopy files and to plant listening devices.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

inferis posted:

I’ve read the mint press stuff, but what should I make of the claims that they’re antisemitic? Is it the typical if you are anti Israel you’re anti Jew thing?
They're very light on fact checking and will publish anything that makes Israel look bad. If anything, it's a vanity project for the founder and a vanity publishing outlet for the writers. Whitney Webb also writes for the Ron Paul Institute and Inforwars-linked 21st Century Wire, for example.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

I don't remember seeing this linked here: new Means TV documentary about the 1997 disappearance of a scriptwriter supposedly working on a screenplay about a US government paedophile ring, who his friend claims was in possession of video evidence, filmed by the Noriega regime, of US officials abusing kids in Panama. It's pretty wild, but I'm not sure whether it's available to non-subscribers. https://means.tv/programs/nohands?categoryId=21685

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Yesterday a train engineer tried to derail a train into the USNS Mercy ship that was docked outside of LA as a hospital overflow location because he said it was suspicious and didn't think it was there for the official reasons

https://twitter.com/ABC7/status/1245495247238336512?s=19

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

alright let's see adam johnson's biceps. that's what i thought

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

this dude doesn't even have a theory for what's going on in the ship! derails a train and still somehow manages to be the most boring psycho alive! loving weak!

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

SlimGoodbody posted:

Yesterday a train engineer tried to derail a train into the USNS Mercy ship that was docked outside of LA as a hospital overflow location because he said it was suspicious and didn't think it was there for the official reasons

I think the engineer is too embarrassed to admit he gets horny about train crashes and invented this story as a way to cover the truth/

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

SlimGoodbody posted:

This just screams "trying to impress my message board friends" to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he congratulated himself for confirming the official story.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

apparently there's some qanon conspiracy where the uss comfort is coming to rescue adrenochrome-harvested molekids or some poo poo :wtc:
https://twitter.com/JohnMappin/status/1245614492643278855
https://twitter.com/JohnMappin/status/1245614496879501318

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Here's a map link https://goo.gl/maps/syEtuVhUFxpQnMWK9

The black line in the road loop at the top toward the left (next to China Shipping :tionfoil:) is at the end of the track this guy ran the train off of. The hospital ship is docked where the cruise ship in the aerial photo is docked. The train came to rest just south of the bridge in the triangle between the highway, Reagan, and North, and (zoom in) fortunately on the opposite side of the ripped up rail tracks from the yellow and black gas pipe equipment that splits the triangle.

This guy is a lucky idiot even though he only made it a couple hundred feet into the ~1000 between the end of the track and the channel where the ship is docked.

Bonus for the space nerds: head almost due south to the East Channel for SpaceX JRTI and whichever fairing catcher was there when it was taken. Then Head ENE to the West Basin and see the SeaLaunch fleet. For history nerds, just around the corner to the south of the cruise ship/current hospital ship location is the USS Iowa and there are retired ships scattered around the port.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

comedyblissoption posted:

apparently there's some qanon conspiracy where the uss comfort is coming to rescue adrenochrome-harvested molekids or some poo poo :wtc:

talk about April Fools!

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Bringing this post and article over to the new page.

A4R8 posted:

Whitney Webb has a new article on Covid-19 and the history of bioweapons within the U.S. government. https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/all-roads-lead-dark-winter/

Welcome to DARK WINTER.

https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1245372101596532736?s=21

Jesus Christ, Pence is involved. He played a part in the Anthrax false-flag scare and now he's in charge of COVID, along with several OTHER players who participated in both.

What an extremely crack ping article considering it's got so many parallels to a still-ongoing event.

Everyone here needs to read it. The gist is that there was an elaborate training exercise for 9/11 several months ahead of it, called "Dark Winter", that made sure the media, anthrax recipients, doctors, FBI investigators, war hawks, etc. would all play their parts correctly and that the public would correctly approve of war with Iraq. It was a practice run before the real thing. Perhaps historians should someday refer to 9/11 as "Operation Dark Winter" instead.

Who are these journalists and what is their record? I hope they write more.

There's one observation that's missing from their retelling of the anthrax story. Who was it here who noted that some of the anthrax was specifically mailed to the New York office that was investigating the CIA's hidden bank that had just been exposed? You know, the CIA bank specifically set up in the Saudis' names to initially fund Al-Queda to arm it against Russia? The same bank that eventually laundered the Saudi funds that trained the 9/11 hijackers in US flight schools? Yeah, that bank. Anyway someone in here said that some of the anthrax was seemingly sent to get a NY building shut down right after 9/11, potentially to delay their investigation into CIA dark money and the real financiers of 9/11 until the media narrative (that it was a foreign attack instead) could take hold. Can someone correct me on this?

What's interesting about that is the article also mentions that Donald Rumsfeld announced right before 9/11 that 2.3 trillion had gone "missing" from the Pentagon's budget. The accounting office that was investigating the missing trillions was promptly destroyed by the airplane that crashed right through the correct place in the pentagon. Uh, what the gently caress!?

They even had a training exercise for the "plane crashing into Pentagon" aspect of the event too, less than a year prior: https://web.archive.org/web/20040803002233/http://www.mdw.army.mil/news/Contingency_Planning.html

What were the missing trillions? Was that just those same CIA black funds (the bank above) getting moved somewhere more secret, or was this some kind of massive unprecedented theft? Here I thought the motive for 9/11 was to repay the Bush family's debt to the Saudis and to benefit war profiteers, but if entire trillions have gone missing that seems to completely outweigh any discussion of motive.

More stuff I didn't know:
  • The Guardian was the first media org to try to frame the anthrax attacks Iraq. And Glenn Greenwald, not yet working for The Guardian, exposed that very claim as phony back in 2008.
  • A mail worker had caught anthrax before the attacks became public. His doctors suspected anthrax poisoning, but were denied an Anthrax test by the CDC, and the mail worker quietly died with no diagnosis or media splash. The family believes the denial was a political conspiracy (the conspirators would have wanted the intended targets to make more of a media splash as the first case, not some random postal worker).
  • So, it's not at all unprecedented for the CDC to deny disease tests to dying patients, whenever needed to make sure some media story goes exactly the way that politicians are wanting to tell.

Happy Thread has issued a correction as of 07:14 on Apr 3, 2020

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

How many of these people are going to kill themselves after losing their jobs and getting evicted?

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

useful idiots pod had on the guy who co produces the limited hangout epstein podcast, "broken". uh oh, crack ping.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Pipski posted:

I don't remember seeing this linked here: new Means TV documentary about the 1997 disappearance of a scriptwriter supposedly working on a screenplay about a US government paedophile ring, who his friend claims was in possession of video evidence, filmed by the Noriega regime, of US officials abusing kids in Panama. It's pretty wild, but I'm not sure whether it's available to non-subscribers. https://means.tv/programs/nohands?categoryId=21685

Aww, it's not available to non-subscribers. Is it worth it to subscribe?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Uh, if the plan was to use 9/11 as an excuse to invade Iraq then why did they need to also fake all the wmd stuff too?

(The media being prepped for anti-Iraq propaganda isn't exactly a surprise though.)

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Uh, if the plan was to use 9/11 as an excuse to invade Iraq then why did they need to also fake all the wmd stuff too?

(The media being prepped for anti-Iraq propaganda isn't exactly a surprise though.)

9/11 is motive WMD’s are evidence.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

were you alive in the lead up to Iraq? Do you not remember the massive disinformation campaign designed to make people think Iraq was involved or directly helped do 9/11? I wasn't even an adult back then and I remember it lol

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Watched the movie, it's really understated despite the *crack* *ping* levels.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Ace of Baes posted:

were you alive in the lead up to Iraq? Do you not remember the massive disinformation campaign designed to make people think Iraq was involved or directly helped do 9/11? I wasn't even an adult back then and I remember it lol

Yeah but they invaded Afghanistan instead for some reason.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Yeah but they invaded Afghanistan instead for some reason.

We needed poppies to get the population hooked on opiates

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
We invaded Afghanistan as a decoy and to get immediate momentum behind an expanded middle-east campaign. We had to invade them because that's where Bin Laden was "hiding" (we knew he was safely bunkered in Pakistan, he's Saudi royal family do you think they're gonna let their own kin get killed lmao). Afghanistan was an innocent bystander that had nothing to do with anything and the Taliban was right to say gently caress off, Bin Laden's not here.

Then Obama got unexpectedly elected and didn't have any of the same family debts to pay like for getting elected in the first place like the Bush family did, and that was the end of Bin Laden's protection, whenever Obama felt like getting around to playing that card

Happy Thread has issued a correction as of 09:46 on Apr 3, 2020

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

MonsieurChoc posted:

Watched the movie, it's really understated despite the *crack* *ping* levels.

Yep, that's a fair summary.

Pipski has issued a correction as of 08:49 on Apr 3, 2020

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020
Wrong thread

A4R8 has issued a correction as of 22:20 on Nov 8, 2020

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

A4R8 posted:

Don’t forget Bin Laden was denying involvement until 2004. I guess by then he figured being framed as a worldwide terrorist mastermind responsible for initiating the decline of the great satan empire was a more luxurious legacy than forever being the black sheep of the Saudi Royal family.

lol remember when the US put out a video of an obviously fake OBL bragging about having done it?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

MizPiz posted:

We needed poppies to get the population hooked on opiates

I never heard anything about pharmaceutical companies or whatever moving in to take the poppies, did that really happen

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

A Real Hologram posted:

someone explain this to me… I will sit here and wait for your answer when my brain cracks and Pings

https://twitter.com/inthematrixxx/status/1243920138321244163?s=21

Crack Ping

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

quote:

"Seven countries in five years"

JOE CONASON
OCTOBER 12, 2007 3:10PM (UTC)

Wesley Clark's new memoir casts more light on the Bush administration's secret strategies for regime change in Iran and elsewhere.

While the Bush White House promotes the possibility of armed conflict with Iran, a tantalizing passage in Wesley Clark's new memoir suggests that another war is part of a long-planned Department of Defense strategy that anticipated "regime change" by force in no fewer than seven Mideast states. Critics of the war have often voiced suspicions of such imperial schemes, but this is the first time that a high-ranking former military officer has claimed to know that such plans existed.

The existence of that classified memo would certainly cast more dubious light not only on the original decision to invade Iraq because of Saddam Hussein's weapons and ambitions but on the current efforts to justify and even instigate military action against Iran.

In "A Time to Lead: For Duty, Honor and Country," published by Palgrave Macmillan last month, the former four-star general recalls two visits to the Pentagon following the terrorist attacks of September 2001. On the first visit, less than two weeks after Sept. 11, he writes, a "senior general" told him, "We're going to attack Iraq. The decision has basically been made."

Six weeks later, Clark returned to Washington to see the same general and inquired whether the plan to strike Iraq was still under consideration. The general's response was stunning:

"'Oh, it's worse than that,' he said, holding up a memo on his desk. 'Here's the paper from the Office of the Secretary of Defense [then Donald Rumsfeld] outlining the strategy. We're going to take out seven countries in five years.' And he named them, starting with Iraq and Syria and ending with Iran."

While Clark doesn't name the other four countries, he has mentioned in televised interviews that the hit list included Lebanon, Libya, Somalia and Sudan. Indeed, he has described this same conversation on a few occasions over the past year, including in a speech at the University of Alabama in October 2006, in an appearance on Amy Goodman's "Democracy Now" broadcast last March, and most recently in an interview with CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer on "The Situation Room." On "Democracy Now" he spoke about the meetings and the memo in slightly greater detail, saying that he had made the first Pentagon visit "on or about Sept. 20."

Clark says he didn't read the memo from Rumsfeld's office. When the general first held it up, he remembers asking, "Is it classified?" Receiving an affirmative answer, he said, "Well, don't show it to me." He also says that when he saw the same general last year and reminded him of their conversation, the officer said, "Sir, I didn't show you that memo! I didn't show it to you!"

During the Blitzer interview, Clark backed off slightly, conceding that the memo "wasn't [necessarily] a plan. Maybe it was a think piece. Maybe it was a sort of notional concept, but what it was, was the kind of indication of dialogue around this town in official circles ... that has poisoned the atmosphere and made it very difficult for this administration to achieve any success in the region."

Clark's book also describes a telling encounter nearly a decade earlier with neoconservative eminence Paul Wolfowitz, the former deputy secretary of defense under Rumsfeld who resigned under a cloud of scandal from the World Bank last spring. In May 1991, according to Clark, he dropped in for a conversation with Wolfowitz, then the third-ranking civilian in the Pentagon, to congratulate him on the success of the Gulf War.

"We screwed up and left Saddam Hussein in power. The president [then George H.W. Bush] believes he'll be overthrown by his own people, but I rather doubt it," he quotes Wolfowitz lamenting. "But we did learn one thing that's very important. With the end of the Cold War, we can now use our military with impunity. The Soviets won't come in to block us. And we've got five, maybe 10, years to clean up these old Soviet surrogate regimes like Iraq and Syria before the next superpower emerges to challenge us ... We could have a little more time, but no one really knows."

More than a decade and a half later, the neoconservative obsession with regime change persists and flourishes in the upper reaches of the Bush administration, where Vice President Dick Cheney is reportedly pressing for action against Iran. (Of course, by overthrowing Saddam and putting the Shiites in control of Iraq, Cheney and President Bush have already done more to empower Tehran than the ruling mullahs could ever have imagined in their fondest fantasies.) The stated reasons range from Iran's suspected sponsorship of attacks on U.S. troops in Iraq to its worrisome pursuit of nuclear power, but Clark's allegations strongly suggest American policymakers chose war years ago, no matter what Tehran ended up doing.

Perhaps it is time for the appropriate Senate and House committees to start asking harder questions about this administration's secret strategies for the Mideast. They might begin by interviewing Clark behind closed doors about that classified memo -- and to what extent such extreme ideas have promoted the "permanent war" policy that is fundamental to neoconservative ideology.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

rooting really hard for china here, to end this insanity

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

whoa that dark winter poo poo was heavy

FriedMyBrain
Dec 31, 2019

by Cyrano4747

comedyblissoption posted:

Actually that seems to be kind of true, only instead of the uss comfort, it is the U.S. Army. https://soundcloud.com/heath-motley-820983133/nurse-mentions-children-saved

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Are these children from Agartha?

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Feral Integral posted:

whoa that dark winter poo poo was heavy

Right? It is, gently caress.

I wish the authors did not lean right-wing. They produced some incredible work there, and for right wingers they're incredibly critical of US intel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FriedMyBrain
Dec 31, 2019

by Cyrano4747

>Covid19 hospitals are seemingly empty
>yet Trump mobilized two hospital ships on each coast to take on extra “load”
>evidence suggests deep underground military bases exist stretching across most of United States, if not other parts of the world.
>known DUMBs coincide with trafficking routes and national park disappearances
>power outages and earthquakes coincide with locations of DUMBs
>belief is that earthquakes show that these DUMBs are being closed up or destroyed by Marine Force Recon
>belief is that these DUMBs are being used by deep state factions of the government to house and trafficking sex slaves on industrial scale
>field hospitals and the few images from inside US hospitals suggest that patients are being treated for trauma and starvation, not for coronavirus.
>this suggests that covid19 setups and shelter in place orders are actually for the military to carry out this operation and thousands of kids are being pulled from underground.