Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Pence has indeed done a spectacular job, presuming that he's working on the same side as the virus that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

This is intensely frustrating.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
600 people died of the virus in NY yesterday. I wouldn’t be shocked if it gets drat close to 1k today.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
im logging into another stupid meeting for work that doesn't matter, nobody cares, but we all have to sit around jerking each other off for an hour because one of our 600 vps is feeling bored or something. cock suckers lets just give it up

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Rutibex posted:

this kind of thing is going to kill globalism dead. no country in the world is going to ship their manufacturing over seas after this

Lmao that you actually believe this. Globalism is the end-game of logistics. It's an inevitability. It's never going away.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Nettle Soup posted:

This is intensely frustrating.

For every reason.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

I think thats the app for necrophiliacs

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

Florida Man

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

The US has also confiscated 200k Masks bought by Berlin (and headed there) in Malaysia, re-routed them to the US.
Berlin senator: "This is simply piracy"
https://www.spiegel.de/politik/deut...ce-1778b4333dd6

gj Americans nice, very nice

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Yoink.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

The comments on this are cool.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Millions of masks are walking out the front door as America mugs its neighbors in the back alley.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

The Glumslinger posted:

I think thats the app for necrophiliacs

You gotta expand your customer base for the viral pandemic, y'know?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

EL BROMANCE posted:

Pence has indeed done a spectacular job, presuming that he's working on the same side as the virus that is.

Praise Nurgle and all that.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

Delivered as spitwad?

schmug
May 20, 2007

Haramstufe Rot posted:

The US has also confiscated 200k Masks bought by Berlin (and headed there) in Malaysia, re-routed them to the US.

lol

bort
Mar 13, 2003

Does anyone know where I can get some COVID-19 info and tips?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

bort posted:

http://www.zombo.com/

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
are those countries getting refunds at least?

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

bort posted:

CNN has an important article on how to test your sense of smell

smell something

don't smell your butt

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Andrast posted:

Let's make a startup that is just Tinder but for people who have already had corona

Hope you like elder sex.

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
Here's a puzzler:

Who is more obnoxious: The boomers on Twitter saying this is literally just the sniffles and we need to run out and buy buy buy or the dudes convinced this is literally the T-Virus and we're all going to be infected and die and even if we do survive we are going to enter WW3 all of us are gonna die

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

OpenSourceBurger posted:

Here's a puzzler:

Who is more obnoxious: The boomers on Twitter saying this is literally just the sniffles and we need to run out and buy buy buy or the dudes convinced this is literally the T-Virus and we're all going to be infected and die and even if we do survive we are going to enter WW3 all of us are gonna die

it's always the boomers

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

boar guy posted:

it's always the boomers

Boomers ain't the ones 'ironically' posting Corona-Chan hentai while explaining how the Virus is gonna mutate us all into zombies

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Are you sure?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

OpenSourceBurger posted:

Boomers ain't the ones 'ironically' posting Corona-Chan hentai while explaining how the Virus is gonna mutate us all into zombies

The boomers are the ones actively politically and economically driving the decisions being made about how it's just the sniffles and we should be buy buy buying from them which, personally I find more super annoying than social media posts, but, like, I can totes see how UGH annoying that can like, really be omg

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Haramstufe Rot posted:

it was kind of a short sighted move, considering 3M uses Canadian manufacturer Harmac K10S pulp to make N95 masks

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

Rutibex posted:

it was kind of a short sighted move
You just described almost everything that got us to this situation. New thread title?

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
How in the gently caress is Trump still showing no signs of covid?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

America didn’t need aluminum anyway

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the 'roni is a lot like bitcoin in that when you try to explain how we got here people go "That's just incredibly stupid, you must be telling it wrong"

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Rutibex posted:

it was kind of a short sighted move, considering 3M uses Canadian manufacturer Harmac K10S pulp to make N95 masks

you think the current American administration can think big enough to realize how things are made?

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Haramstufe Rot posted:

Christ that's dumb as gently caress. I hope this cursed country gets loving embargoed

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Stop saying boomer remover it’s annoying

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Burt Sexual posted:

Stop saying boomer remover it’s annoying

ok burther

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.30.015347v1.full.pdf
COVID-19 does not spread to dogs, pigs, chickens, or ducks. It does spread to cats and ferrets. It spreads very well to kittens.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Platystemon posted:

BRB, launching the inverse, a hookup app for people who haven’t been outside in three weeks and definitely don’t have the virus.

”But that’s just this forum.”

vectr

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

The boomers are the ones actively politically and economically driving the decisions being made about how it's just the sniffles and we should be buy buy buying from them which, personally I find more super annoying than social media posts, but, like, I can totes see how UGH annoying that can like, really be omg

Settle down, no one is saying one is worse than the other. Yes, Boomers are politically worse because they have more power but I find the other more annoying. Relax.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

OpenSourceBurger posted:

Here's a puzzler:

the ones getting people killed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

Subvisual Haze posted:

How in the gently caress is Trump still showing no signs of covid?

please refer to clause 143.A.01 in Contract with Satan regarding pandemic immunity