Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/JessforDelaware/status/1246185425317826560

getting some very young person and their companions vibe from the "delawareans" tweet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp83JZg0hU4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

fermun posted:

https://covidtracking.com/us-daily/ which breaks down days as going 4:01pm EDT the day before to 4:00 pm EDT the day of gives the actual amount of tests done
Thurs March 26 - 16,797 positives, 97,806 tests, 17.2% positive results
Fri March 27 - 18,678 positives, 107,295 tests, 17.4% positive results
Sat March 28 - 18,821 positives, 109,071 tests, 17.3% positive results
Sun March 29 - 20,827 positives, 95,647 tests, 21.8% positive results
Mon March 30 - 21,469 positives, 113,503 tests, 18.9% positive results
Tues March 31 - 24,240 positives, 104,117 tests, 23.3% positive results
Wed April 1 - 26,000 positives, 100,989 tests, 25.8% positive results
Thurs April 2 - 28,239 positives, 117,689 tests, 24.0% positive results
highest number of tests ran this past day yet, and positive result rate has gone down a bit. 32,906 positives, 139,613 tests, 23.6% positive results.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I’m down. If a coffee a day from 7/11 was your mourning grace then bringing it home for a little while to recapture that routine feeling is good mental health mood. We should treat every small joyful thing from our lives as if we’ll never be able to do it again, no matter how weird

I.e., eat the white bread, Aaliyah

Actually, it's moronic.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
In like six hours Mulvaney will come out and clarify that its only free if you're a small business owner in FL who employs 250 or more people but if by some miracle trump makes M4A happen by accident I would literally have to vote for a Republican for the first time in my life

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

My favorite reply is a picture of KAMALA HARRIS MEDICAID FOR ALL because she was such a strong supporter of the number one issue in the dem primary which is how she stayed in the race so long.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

fermun posted:

highest number of tests ran this past day yet, and positive result rate has gone down a bit. 32,906 positives, 139,613 tests, 23.6% positive results.

even here in my garbage flyover state, our positive% is ticking up. It was at 5 now it's closer to 10%. Obviously there's still a huge test shortage

Trump admin's been saying we'll have lot of tests every day for 2 weeks now but that's not happening

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

tangy yet delightful posted:

My favorite reply is a picture of KAMALA HARRIS MEDICAID FOR ALL because she was such a strong supporter of the number one issue in the dem primary which is how she stayed in the race so long.

This loving lady is basically reiterating Theranos' business plan to develop a test which works off a finger prick.

Goddamn this Dr. Brix is a corrupt and compromised bootlicker.

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
hey for a good time go check out r/legaladvice - it’s absolutely exploding with really heinous labor poo poo from tx, mo, and other great places

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Mad Wack posted:

hey for a good time go check out r/legaladvice - it’s absolutely exploding with really heinous labor poo poo from tx, mo, and other great places

quote:

Moved in to an apartment in which the heaters do not work, landlord says the best thing I can do is move out

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

Dustcat posted:

> (attack) gently caress you

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Mad Wack posted:

Do your job and screenshot/quote good stuff so we don't have to leave SA.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Dustcat posted:

well i mean all the people WITH insurance are still going bankrupt
just cancel your insurance bing bong so simple

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Nichael posted:

https://twitter.com/JessforDelaware/status/1246185425317826560

getting some very young person and their companions vibe from the "delawareans" tweet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp83JZg0hU4

Marty! the future sucks!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lol

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Working from home and my firm's network goes down. Time to start drinking?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/FOXLA/status/1246093594349338627

!!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

this is real good

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

GOP could just rebrand Medicare For All as Medicare For All Citizens or Medicare for All Patriots and be in power for 1,000 years.

Of course the true powers that be would not allow this

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

AnoHito posted:

That was one of my favorite beers :smith:

an incredible self own

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Zotix posted:

Trip report. Beans are good.

good looking beans and bean bowl!

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Rah! posted:

way more people in chinatown are wearing masks than in the whitey neighborhoods

looks like whitey wants to kill themselves lmao

I'd wear a mask if I could get one. I cannot get one.

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

Taco Duck posted:

Working from home and my firm's network goes down. Time to start drinking?

just lmao if you weren't already drinking even while the network was up

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
Heard y'all like cats

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

oh my

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

The only thing that balances Trumps total incompetence out is his complete lack of ideology and absolute willingness to make America a communist wonderland if he thinks it will make people like him

This. Turns out being spineless also makes you extraordinarily flexible - who would have guessed?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Quetzadilla posted:

Heard y'all like cats

Oh man what a snuggle fluff!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

GOP could just rebrand Medicare For All as Medicare For All Citizens or Medicare for All Patriots and be in power for 1,000 years.

Of course the true powers that be would not allow this
well yeah, we're afraid workers might get uppity and start striking and demanding better conditions when they're no longer tethered to our carrot-sticks, instead of brow-beaten resignation and fear that if they get too uppity and shake the status quo they lose their high-deductible-no-coverage scam plans and that just won't do at all.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

medicare for some!

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Quetzadilla posted:

Heard y'all like cats

That's obviously some kind of carpet; please stop trying to fool us!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Wow. Bernie did it. That bastard finally did it.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Quetzadilla posted:

Heard y'all like cats

:hmmyes:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

TODD BONZALEZ posted:

Crop harvesting is absolutely going to suffer so tend those bean hoards well for a while

My dad grew green beans, a big corporation does all the harvesting with a fleet that goes from the gulf to the great lakes and back . I'm betting the same for other beans , soy is obvious too

It's gonna be stuff that needs hand harvesting that'll be in big trouble

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a.lo posted:

Wow. Bernie did it. That bastard finally did it.

:berninator:

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

The only thing that balances Trumps total incompetence out is his complete lack of ideology and absolute willingness to make America a communist wonderland if he thinks it will make people like him

what you say about trump is true but as soon as he would start doing anything even remotely close to a communist wonderland the conservative media machine would turn on him and he would see who is really in charge. sorry boys the corporate elite run this poo poo.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM WYPIPO

When the pandemic hit Toronto, I packed up my life and left in 14 hours

quote:

I found an affordable apartment in Kensington Market [??? - ed.], I got my dream job as a host at the Second City [????????????? - ed.], and I was getting my start in stand-up comedy.

this guy sucks

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
TrumpCare

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Zyme posted:

what you say about trump is true but as soon as he would start doing anything even remotely close to a communist wonderland the conservative media machine would turn on him and he would see who is really in charge. sorry boys the corporate elite run this poo poo.

well it's mostly he just does whatever teh last person to talk to him was, which is probably either hannity or stephen miller. you could convince him of anything but only if you were the last person to talk to him and made sure no one else interfered. he's complete mush sponge brain

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

they're saying really emphatically this is strictly for COVID treatment, if you just have like, pneumonia or cancer go crawl under your house and die please

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

is trump actually actually doing m4a for covid or is this someone quoting him riffing at a press conferenec and someone will issue a statement tomorrow saying that thats not what he meant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

Xaris posted:

well it's mostly he just does whatever teh last person to talk to him was, which is probably either hannity or stephen miller. you could convince him of anything but only if you were the last person to talk to him and made sure no one else interfered. he's complete mush sponge brain

yeah that's definitely true