Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

re: "are chuds irredeemable"

it's probably a matter of just cutting off the heads (your d'souzas, limbaughs, ect) and then waiting to see who snaps out of it and who's a terminal chud, then proceeding from there.

Blarghalt has issued a correction as of 21:13 on Apr 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Yeah that’s a good place to start

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

eat poo poo Biden

trump has blood on his hands and you're gonna decorum him to a second win if you get the dem nod

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

the problem with u idiots is that you're not trying to build class solidarity with people who support killing and oppressing your class

stop laughing at people dying ironically from their own harmful beliefs

it's MEAN and WErE BETTER THAN THAT

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

this lockdown is really making me sad turning point usa can't poo poo their diapers in public before getting bitchslapped by an anarchist

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

SKULL.GIF posted:

when conditions get bad enough that they're panicking then that would be a good time to reach out and bring them into the fold (and steamroll every single poo poo opinion and suggestion they have, offer no quarter)

This is the same loser bullshit as "well the conservative olds will die off and then justice will reign forever" that we've been waiting on for like 5 generations at this point. Also the American empire is in complete freefall right now so if this isn't "bad enough" for you idk what will be. Keep biding your time waiting for the perfect moment until you're dead and buried I guess, that'll win the workers' revolution for sure.

Gio posted:

lmao imagining some goon trying to talk to some exurban boomers about the labor theory of value

The world is literally proving LTV correct to everyone right now as the economy collapses due to labor being banned from working even though nothing has been destroyed so if ever there was a time...

Gio posted:

i cant think of a bigger waste of time than trying to organize and radicalize chud america.

Trying to convince self-proclaimed leftists that building solidarity matters.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

https://www.reddit.com/r/GhanaSaysGoodbye/comments/fuzllr/its_going_to_be_just_fine/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

stop making fun of the collapse of our economic system my 401k is dying

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Spoondick posted:

this lockdown is really making me sad turning point usa can't poo poo their diapers in public before getting bitchslapped by an anarchist

the coronavirus is gonna mutate into a strain that specifically only affects charlie kirk where it shrinks his face by 1% every day

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
https://twitter.com/SortaBad/status/1241904263254556672?s=19

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/invictusjuvat/status/1246489892378554371/photo/1

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

"I'm not here to disrupt how things normally operate"

https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/1245841458323771393

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Blarghalt posted:

re: "are chuds irredeemable"

it's probably a matter of just cutting off the heads (your d'souzas, limbaughs, ect) and then waiting to see who snaps out of it and who's a terminal chud, then proceeding from there.

genetic low empathy

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

C.I.A. Hunts for Authentic Virus Totals in China, Dismissing Government Tallies

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

lol it’s so dumb why would a hospital want people to think they have more covid deaths? like even if the hospital admin hates trump or something it’s nothing but bad all around

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

pretty much everyone I've interacted with at FDA is a PhD (well not the admin people). Many of them are MD, PhDs.

FDA is working hard to fast track submissions for things related to Covid-19.

yes, yes I know that just because you have a PhD doesn't mean you're smart necessarily, but you can't just pick up some dumb dumb off the street and put them to work reviewing NDAs

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
i went on a beer run today, the guy put several cases of beer in my trunk, i talked to him thru a bandito mask thru a cracked window

raleigh was a ghost town, people were social distancing ok but not great

a lot of dumb poo poo businesses still looked open but man a huge reduction

gonna get a pizza delivered so that i never know if i got it from pizza or beer

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

this "genius reserve" test would just turn into a gameable civil service exam within 5 years lmao

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Gripweed posted:

The CDC would get a lot more people to comply with the mask order if they said that everybody has to dress like Kakashi from Naruto

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

cholera, a terrible respiratory disorder

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Quetzadilla posted:

This is the same loser bullshit as "well the conservative olds will die off and then justice will reign forever" that we've been waiting on for like 5 generations at this point. Also the American empire is in complete freefall right now so if this isn't "bad enough" for you idk what will be. Keep biding your time waiting for the perfect moment until you're dead and buried I guess, that'll win the workers' revolution for sure.

The world is literally proving LTV correct to everyone right now as the economy collapses due to labor being banned from working even though nothing has been destroyed so if ever there was a time...

nah gently caress chuds. they’re irredeemable and don’t deserve any grace.

maybe like five years ago.

but now? gently caress em. we are past that poo poo.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

surely if we reach across the aisle and meet in the center we all drown on our own fluids

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lol it’s so dumb why would a hospital want people to think they have more covid deaths? like even if the hospital admin hates trump or something it’s nothing but bad all around

This may negatively impact Trump in some way so it has to be a global conspiracy

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Salt Fish posted:

Every time I read one of these I want to post something supportive or comforting or like... giving you some positive energy or reassurance. What actually ends up happening is I try to find words and type something... erase it, type something erase it. I feel dumb as hell and totally unequipped and unqualified to reply to what you're putting out.

sometimes we each just have to choose if we will continue or not, without the comfort of an idea or an authority telling us it was right or good or meaningful to do so. you aren’t unequipped or unqualified, the question is existential rooted in personal experience and his life. just be ready to face your own, in the context of your life, cause that may be coming for large numbers of us.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Woofer posted:

yeah can you believe bernie went on rogan, loving moron not calling for chuds to be lined up and shot

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

They are going to say the Chinese lied because the real total is 10-20 times the official amount due to asymptomatic cases every other country in the world has. In reality, China vaccinates for TB and had a real lockdown.

Also, commercial radios existed have existed since 1900.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

brugroffil posted:

This may negatively impact Trump in some way so it has to be a global conspiracy

*trump seizes lifesaving medical equipment at customs*

chuds: wow I can’t believe how liberals are against trump

yeah let’s talk it out with those people lmfao

mystes
May 31, 2006

Maybe they'll find the WMDs from Iraq while they're at it?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
lmao

https://twitter.com/LisaForteUK/status/1246472510813736960?s=19

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Woofer posted:

again, terminal chuddery is something we can only discover by breaking the back of the chud propaganda machine. Those shitheels are indeed completely irredeemable and deserve everything that's coming to them but without the constant deluge of lies, we'll at least be able to find out at least some people who just have to come up for a fresh breath of air among all the bullshit, even if it's a minority. and if it is a minority? well, sucks.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Quetzadilla posted:

As a current organizer for a local mutual aid group and a community defense group, you have the right idea but you're going at it the wrong way.

People will never change their political beliefs through confrontation, unless they only lightly held those beliefs to begin with. This is debating/politics 101 poo poo.

Like others said, they have to change their minds THEMSELVES. This is the perfect time for that to happen. All we need to do is have already established community groups/movements for them to flock to if they do change their minds.

Who gives a gently caress if we laugh at some dumb chud dying after they spread not only deadly misinformation, but probably COVID-19 to other people.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

Woofer posted:

In every ski movie the cool blonde antagonists were chuds, think about that

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Woofer posted:

what percentage, do you think?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

is she planning on never making GBS threads again?

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

I lust for Chinese world conquest. The truth does not matter before the supremacy of Dear Leader Xi.
I defy anyone to come up with a formula for engaging and building solidarity with white MAGA CHUDs that isn't unintentionally hilarious.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

actually it's about ethics in shitposting

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

presser stream: https://youtu.be/O8f-QjnmXXQ

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Bathtub Cheese posted:

I defy anyone to come up with a formula for engaging and building solidarity with white MAGA CHUDs that isn't unintentionally hilarious.

if you like guns it totally bypasses like 95% of the chud brain in the ones who like fun and hate actually being religious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
nearly four years of trump and still arguing about the inherent value of a chud. there is none.