Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Its funny because she probably lost her job and is looking to free up cash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

let the chuds be the vaccine guinea pigs

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

a.lo posted:

let the chuds be the vaccine guinea pigs

first we have to have a reasoned conversation with the ones that are anti-vax to help them see the error of their ways.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

apatheticman posted:

passe: stockpiling TP for price gouging

The next scam: stockpiling blue medical masks for price gouging

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

its great watching conservatives realize that there is a real human toll to inflicting economic hardship on people but then come to the conclusion that a million people should die to save the stock market, and not that it's ok for the price of a Big Mac to go up 50 cents to give people a livable wage

YOURFRIEND
Feb 3, 2009

You're an asshole, Mr. Grinch
You really are a cunt
You're as cuddly as a cockring
and charming being a shitheel

FUCK YOURFRIEND!

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Roughly 4 people in Louisville have been fitted with ankle monitors for violating self-quarantine after testing positive and there's a judge whose only job right now is hearing these cases on-call so they can fit them with the monitors almost immediately. Apparently no where else in the US is doing this although its fairly common in Asia? The prison guard union's all up in arms about it because they haven't actually been charged with a crime but also its open and shut legally because its a court order and mandatory isolation is a power explicitly given to judges in our states public health laws once an emergency's been declared.

Hello. I live in Louisville, and was a corrections officer for 4+ years. The union has no power whatsoever cuz COs can't strike. In fact, in all my years in the DOC, I've never had a single interaction with a union representative. It's basically nonexistent. So this is probably a dude ostensibly in the union, releasing a statement of his own opinion cuz nobody really cares.

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
like any real chud would welcome the mark of the beast

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

RandomBlue posted:

Anyone who still supports Trump is a vile irredeemable pile of poo poo. gently caress you.

politics isn't about redemption, unless your a moron :smug:

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

shovelbum posted:

if you like guns it totally bypasses like 95% of the chud brain in the ones who like fun and hate actually being religious

this is actually true and a lot of them spit up a DOES NOT COMPUTE error if they learn about leftists who like guns

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

shovelbum posted:

if you like guns it totally bypasses like 95% of the chud brain in the ones who like fun and hate actually being religious

Blarghalt posted:

this is actually true and a lot of them spit up a DOES NOT COMPUTE error if they learn about leftists who like guns

fuckin this

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

like beyond evangelicals that are just literally insane, I've noticed a lot of chuds seem to thrive on nobody telling them they can do X, and you can kind of tell they resent how religion does this to them but they can't say that because it'd get them judged by their chud friends

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

its amazing that at the slightest pushback cspam posters turn into every hilary voting twitter liberal

no actually we should have more contempt for the working class

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

I lust for Chinese world conquest. The truth does not matter before the supremacy of Dear Leader Xi.

shovelbum posted:

lmao thinking gun culture doesn't perpetuate itself with genocidal fantasies of gunning down black criminals and immigrants

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

I lust for Chinese world conquest. The truth does not matter before the supremacy of Dear Leader Xi.

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

its amazing that at the slightest pushback cspam posters turn into every hilary voting twitter liberal

they aren't by any honest metric "working class"

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Bathtub Cheese posted:

lmao thinking gun culture doesn't perpetuate itself with genocidal fantasies of gunning down black criminals and immigrants

it takes about a minute talking to a gun owner who shoots regularly whether they're a person who just thinks guns are cool vs. this

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Blarghalt posted:

the guns is like this huge huge totemic thing to them in a way that the left doesnt realize and that libs DO NOT COMPUTE for sure

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

ordering pizza delivery tonight. planning to put the boxes straight into the oven. any consensus or evidence for temperature and duration I should use?

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Blarghalt posted:

it takes about a minute talking to a gun owner who shoots regularly whether they're a person who just thinks guns are cool vs. this

how often do you talk to gun owners who shoot regularly that you can tell the difference and have a good sample size

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

ordering pizza delivery tonight. planning to put the boxes straight into the oven. any consensus or evidence for temperature and duration I should use?

im just gonna throw the boxes away i dont care im drunk if i die of a pizza it was gods will

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

Blarghalt posted:

hahaha the number of them harboring those fantasies is far higher than the ones who are dumb enough to telegraph it

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

apatheticman posted:

ah yeah hilarious decision making

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Bathtub Cheese posted:

hahaha the number of them harboring those fantasies is far higher than the ones who are dumb enough to telegraph it

i mean thats the flaw here, but they do tend to inevitably out themselves anyway

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

475 degrees for at least 42 minutes. Take it out, and then replace with the home made recipe posted last night. 1 slice of white bread, 1 dollop of store bought pizza sauce, 1 kraft single, nuked for 30 seconds, served with an 18 pack of busch.

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Blarghalt posted:

plus you can often bond with them over mutual distrust of institutions

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Homeless Friend posted:

politics isn't about redemption, unless your a moron :smug:

*you're* :smugbert:

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

450 degree oven for minute or two

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Funion posted:

As a current organizer for a local mutual aid group and a community defense group, you have the right idea but you're going at it the wrong way.

People will never change their political beliefs through confrontation, unless they only lightly held those beliefs to begin with. This is debating/politics 101 poo poo.

Like others said, they have to change their minds THEMSELVES. This is the perfect time for that to happen. All we need to do is have already established community groups/movements for them to flock to if they do change their minds.

Who gives a gently caress if we laugh at some dumb chud dying after they spread not only deadly misinformation, but probably COVID-19 to other people.

this is kind of what i was saying. like lmao so much loving energy and thought is put into how to win the chuds over rather than how to organize groups that are at this very moment amenable to your ideas. organize and outnumber them.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Hmmm, almost like its an aesthetic or something, perhaps these concepts were not based in the material but in the idea.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Just slide the whole thing on a cookie sheet and ditch the box before it even touches the counter

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Quetzadilla posted:

You need to kill the cop in your head. And the voice telling you that all chuds are irredeemable is 100% the cop in your head. It doesn't matter if it's a "tapestry of multivariate reactions" or not, as evidenced by the further reaction to my completely uncontroversial post.

this is exactly the type of response I was talking about in the post you're quoting. you have absolutely no idea what my actual beliefs and stances are, you're taking one single reaction to a Karen dying after deliberately spreading deathplague and going "Aha! This person doesn't know of Class Analysis and thinks all chuds are irredeemable. Let me Educate them at length, drawing upon my rich trove of leftist understanding"

Quetzadilla posted:

This is the same loser bullshit as "well the conservative olds will die off and then justice will reign forever" that we've been waiting on for like 5 generations at this point. Also the American empire is in complete freefall right now so if this isn't "bad enough" for you idk what will be. Keep biding your time waiting for the perfect moment until you're dead and buried I guess, that'll win the workers' revolution for sure.

and again! you're completely convinced you understand exactly my perspective and that I'm doing everything wrong, and you're doing this with other posters too.

I'm a disabled man who was working in a restaurant before I was laid off three weeks ago and was actively recruiting people to leftism in Wisconsin. I've secured over half a dozen votes for Bernie for the primary next week from people who were previously indifferent/noncommittal. it's not much but it's what I can do. I regularly engage with chuds and boomers and have gotten them to soften their views and opinions (temporarily, anyway) and one of the most effective methods is talking about how much liberals goddamn suck and getting that wedge into there and extending into related topics and showing them how mainstream media is lying to them and manufacturing their understanding of stuff. a couple will make the connection between that and Fox News, hopefully, eventually.

online? in cspam? posting among a bunch of people with similar leftist worldviews with me? I'm not going to do the stupid outreach bullshit, I'm just going to laugh at dead chuds who deliberately and intentionally mindfucked themselves into believing the deathplague was fake. and now some 00s-era GBS idiot jumps straight into the thread, reads a few posts, decides that's the entirety of these poor misguided idiots' beliefs and action, decided a bunch of leftists were doing leftism wrong and it's holding back the movement this must be scolded at all costs. shut the hell up already.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

if it takes like 20 minutes at 500F, obviously you could save a lot of time setting your oven to the melting point of iridium

EDIT: i like how 'melting point of lead' is thrown around a lot like that's terribly impressive when it's literally only like 150 degrees more than what you cook a pizza at lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1246535335468773376?s=20

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Gio posted:

this is kind of what i was saying. like lmao so much loving energy and thought is put into how to win the chuds over rather than how to organize groups that are at this very moment amenable to your ideas. organize and outnumber them.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Blarghalt posted:

if it takes like 20 minutes at 500F, obviously you could save a lot of time setting your oven to the melting point of iridium

stardew has taught me it takes all loving night to smelt iridium so i am not sure i would trust this poster's advice

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Talking to chuds and educating them is the best case scenario and it's good whenever it happens, I'd rather talk them out of wanting us dead and get them to join our side. The second best case scenario is people who want us dead dying first.

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

what’s this from?

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

looks like a chick tract

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
the world is ending and anyone with kids should drown them in bathtub in order to save them from the hell that is coming there is no hope there is no stopping anything buy weapons and seeds

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1246515044797612032?s=19