Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Dog Toothbrush posted:

holy poo poo the idea of 'covid antibodies permit' that allows you to return to work while those who never caught the disease must remain inside is so horrible and it's what's going to happen

Oh, absolutely.

And there will be a black market for forged permits so people who are desperate to pay their bills and feed their families in the absence of actual governmental assistance will continue to perpetuate the infection spread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

sexpig by night posted:

press the button marked 'Widow Maker'

Destroy your taint!

Why pay for cock and ball torture when you can get it at home for the low price of $400?

This baby will destroy any thought you had of a functioning reproductive system!

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

yeah honestly if you really want gun control what easier way to get it than having minorities and poors have guns instead of just inbred well-to-dos? it's why gun control laws were originally enacted anyway

Yeah, everyone being armed to the teeth has worked out so well to pacify the US so far. Some real galaxy brain thinking on display here.

Lambert has issued a correction as of 23:08 on Apr 4, 2020

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Lambert posted:

Absolutely not, I'm not into recycling weird right-wing gun nut arguments for the left. The police having guns is important to society, any random moron having guns means there's a never-ending spiral of violence, which leads to the problem of police violence the US has.

well tell us when you successfully implement a gun ban in the US through reform

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Funion posted:

well tell us when you successfully implement a gun ban in the US through reform

What does that have to do with anything? It's not going to happen, doesn't mean I have to parrot weirdo gun nut arguments.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
trump will never get the virus because he had been chosen by god to cleanse this stupid sinful country

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Lambert posted:

Yeah, everyone being armed to the teeth has worked out so well to pacify the US so far. Some real galaxy brain thinking on display here.

It's because you need more good guys with guns.

Geez, don't you know that if there had been more guns at all of those mass shooting incidents they never would have happened?

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Lambert posted:

Absolutely not, I'm not into recycling weird right-wing gun nut arguments for the left. The police having guns is important to society, any random moron having guns means there's a never-ending spiral of violence, which leads to the problem of police violence the US has.

I know. The solution is to arm the racist kill squads and make it a felony for the victims of the kill squads to defend themselves.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Lambert posted:

The reason there is police violence in the US is because the police exist to perpetuate an unnatural regime of inequality. The more unequal a society becomes the more violent and extreme the police must become to enforce it. Police militarization is necessary for the simultaneous existence of billionaires and famine.

Gun ownership has nothing to do with police violence. Police don't brutalize people because they do or do not have guns. They brutalize the poor to make sure they stay poor.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

trump will never get the virus because he had been chosen by god to cleanse this stupid sinful country

in a twist that nobody saw coming, the only cure for covid-19 is a forty year diet of filet'o'fish

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

I mean he might in fact be one of the asymptomatic carriers and if so lol

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Salt Fish posted:

The reason there is police violence in the US is because the police exist to perpetuate an unnatural regime of inequality. The more unequal a society becomes the more violent and extreme the police must become to enforce it. Police militarization is necessary for the simultaneous existence of billionaires and famine.

Gun ownership has nothing to do with police violence. Police don't brutalize people because they do or do not have guns. They brutalize the poor to make sure they stay poor.

Gun ownership absolute does have plenty to do with police violence, we're not stupid.

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011
Michigan supposedly at 540 deaths, 14000 cases.

Don't trust those numbers. I know at least 5 pts in my skilled nursing facility have died of COVID with no diagnosis and at least 40 people are actively infected, also without diagnosis. And that was as of Wednesday.

The state is barely testing.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Lambert posted:

Gun ownership absolute does have plenty to do with police violence, we're not stupid.

Read marx noob.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/mattbraga/status/1246215344785698818

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1246551976147640321

if trump starts shilling BCG vaccine i may die (death unrelated)

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lambert posted:

The reason why farmers owned guns during the great depression was so they could defend their homes from being taken away and hunt wild game. 80% of CHUD's own them to shoot their daughters boyfriend when he comes over late at night. Reason why you see leftists talking about guns is an expectation of the former not the desire to see eye to eye with the latter.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Lambert posted:

What does that have to do with anything? It's not going to happen, doesn't mean I have to parrot weirdo gun nut arguments.

just think it's weird the majority of the left has willingly disarmed themselves while accepting that it's a problem

modern firearms are absolutely in most cases designed specifically for killing people

that doesn't mean the working class should disarm itself

I'd rather talk about beans or whatever instead of another gun debate tbh

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

SchrodingersCat posted:

Michigan supposedly at 540 deaths, 14000 cases.

Don't trust those numbers. I know at least 5 pts in my skilled nursing facility have died of COVID with no diagnosis and at least 40 people are actively infected, also without diagnosis. And that was as of Wednesday.

The state is barely testing.

Every state is doing this which makes it extra funny when you hear people seriously pushing the "everything is fine" agenda based on those numbers

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

This is the exact diet of the protagonist from My Summer Car.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Lambert posted:

Gun ownership by the police does, at least

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1246556627437830144

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

thank you mr. president

everyone should take drugs if they'd like

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

If they'd rather take the hydroxychloroquine then they'd better do it! And reduce the surplus population!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lambert posted:

Theres a lib forum invasion going on folks, we need to build a wall

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Lambert posted:

:holymoley:

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Just thinking about this level of processed meat consumption is making my bowels clench in terror.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Homeless Friend posted:

Theres a lib forum invasion going on folks, we need to build a wall

A wall?

Sounds revisionist.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
rmemeber hwne a goon in the deep south got in a shoot out with pee paw over going to town to get a haircut

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

eric ciaramella posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1246551976147640321

if trump starts shilling BCG vaccine i may die (death unrelated)
Wanna see Barron play some sports.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1246562094704668672?s=19

If only someone had said something about this.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Venom Snake posted:

rmemeber hwne a goon in the deep south got in a shoot out with pee paw over going to town to get a haircut
if serf did not hav gun his granpa would surly have seen the error of hisw ays and not just shoot him in the hed with no repercussion

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

IMO the whole showering after you go to the grocery store thing seems like overkill

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Venom Snake posted:

excuse me but serf's grandpa was the one who crossed a line there

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

hey he only fired some warning shots, and was then incredibly shocked when gramps fired back

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

He's absolutely right, just doesn't understand how right :smugdon:

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Lambert posted:

lmao cops shouldnt exist

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

oooooh, this one is a hastily-repainted Covenant Transport refrigerated trailer. is that better luck or worse luck to have your corpse tossed in than a hastily-repainted wal-mart refrigerated trailor?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Dog Toothbrush posted:

holy poo poo the idea of 'covid antibodies permit' that allows you to return to work while those who never caught the disease must remain inside is so horrible and it's what's going to happen

ok now i do think it was a bioweapon, but on behalf of the rich globally and not china

I thought of this pretty early on and tbh I think it's a mixed bag, it's grim but on the other hand, y'know, poo poo can function :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

hey he only fired some warning shots, and was then incredibly shocked when gramps fired back

It’s okay now. Gramps doesn’t see too well and thought serf was some other fat guy trying to steal his car. They had a good laugh over whiskey about it later