Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Whenever I feed my kid, it's because I'm exerting my "soft power".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Toothbrush
Oct 21, 2019

by Reene

Flesh Forge posted:

I thought of this pretty early on and tbh I think it's a mixed bag, it's grim but on the other hand, y'know, poo poo can function :shrug:

so the idea is to imply that everyone should deliberately infect themselves so they don't starve? cool, very cool

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/matthewstoller/status/1246564002903273484

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Doorknob Slobber posted:

lmao cops shouldnt exist

You're not going to get many people (excluding rapists etc.) to agree to that, the police is very important to the functioning of society. Unless you dream of living out some gun nut fantasy.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Flesh Forge posted:

I thought of this pretty early on and tbh I think it's a mixed bag, it's grim but on the other hand, y'know, poo poo can function :shrug:

you gotta think of what kinda signals this sends to people, and how they are going to react. If people who get infected can go back to work and actually provide for themselves then a whole bunch of people (especially poor people) are going to get themselves infected intentionally so they don't starve to death. The government is never going to just give people enough money or resources to survive on their own during a quarantine, that's pretty obvious at this point. So now you're going to get another sharp spike in cases and deaths.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
fun fact: the refrigerator car was invented to transport meat to new york city

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

lol frozen dinners and frozen pizza in a fridge. alternatively, all those non-frozen things in a freezer.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Lambert posted:

You're not going to get many people (excluding rapists etc.) to agree to that, the police is very important to the functioning of society. Unless you dream of living out some gun nut fantasy.

I dream of getting gunned down in my bed bc some pigs served a warrant on the wrong house

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

trump will never get the virus because he had been chosen by god to cleanse this stupid sinful country

Big league lol if October surprise is trump or Biden or Bernie suddenly dropping dead from the roni in the second wave

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Joementum posted:

fun fact: the refrigerator car was invented to transport meat to new york city

My mind imagines this as a refrigerator car, like a sedan

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Lambert posted:

lmao is your whole shtick coming into cspam and defending the noble policeman or something? you're not going to find any support here

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

hey he only fired some warning shots, and was then incredibly shocked when gramps fired back

i know thats why it's so goddamn funny

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

BgRdMchne posted:

I dream of getting gunned down in my bed bc some pigs served a warrant on the wrong house

If this is really a fantasy of yours then I have good news for you.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Lambert posted:

:stare:

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Lambert posted:

welcome lambert

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Wanna see Barron play some sports.

Trump's a big fan of a certain type of sports if you know what I mean. :wink:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

fry up those weiners with a can of tomato sauce very good. Use plenty of oil to make it saucy

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
At least we're getting good content out of this

https://twitter.com/inclhmptn/status/1246276998604808194?s=20

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Nonsense posted:

fry up those weiners with a can of tomato sauce very good. Use plenty of oil to make it saucy

Vomiting in my mouth at the thought of this.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i'm the precarious half gallon of milk that's going to fall out every time someone opens the door

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Farm Frenzy posted:

welcome lambert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd95dufYBrU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Dog Toothbrush posted:

so the idea is to imply that everyone should deliberately infect themselves so they don't starve? cool, very cool

no, but the idea of a known-resistant worker union is pretty cool, and people not starving is also pretty cool :shrug:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Lambert posted:

yes the police are very important to society in the united states, a country where pigs plant drugs on people to drum up arrests/perform state-sanctioned killings/coerced sexual acts :thunk:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flesh Forge posted:

no, but the idea of a known-resistant worker union is pretty cool, and people not starving is also pretty cool :shrug:

extremely unusual username post combo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lambert posted:

Vomiting in my mouth at the thought of this.

add onion, spicy ketchup to make it real good otherwise it's kinda boring. Try it, but don't use too much oil, quarter-dice the weiners so they're uniform and fry em up before adding the sauce

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Flesh Forge posted:

As soon as an antibody test is out I'm getting one. Get them on Amazon, send em out to every american with the census from, whatever we gotta do.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

you gotta think of what kinda signals this sends to people,

lol in a while we are gonna be very far past caring "what signals this sends to people"

we already have people in NYC that are out of food and haven't eaten for days because they have no money to buy food, I don't think this is good but it's probably what's going to happen anyway because people don't like missing meals for days

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

I've got a thing I make that's like egg, rice, and fruit cooked together that syrup is good on

I assume in a pinch white rice with syrup would be. Fine.

Dog Toothbrush
Oct 21, 2019

by Reene

Flesh Forge posted:

Lmao you would be the scabs in this situation, actually

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

What do cops like more, getting drunk and beating their wives, raping prostitutes then arresting them, or killing black people then planting guns on their corpses?

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Nonsense posted:

add onion, spicy ketchup to make it real good otherwise it's kinda boring. Try it, but don't use too much oil, quarter-dice the weiners so they're uniform and fry em up before adding the sauce

I will, but I have to add a disclaimer: I'm not really into tomato-based sauces.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

This guy would be alright except he randomly goes insane about China all the time lol and not related to covid

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

man-children are fun

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

honestly this is the kind of twist ending I never expected

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

BgRdMchne posted:

What do cops like more, getting drunk and beating their wives, raping prostitutes then arresting them, or killing black people then planting guns on their corpses?

yes

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Flesh Forge posted:

Hell yeah love to make relinquishing your private medical information a prerequisite of literally any employment. That's a fantastic idea dude, it is very cool.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

BgRdMchne posted:

Ah the 3 cop humors.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

BgRdMchne posted:

They can enjoy a garden without trying to decide which blossom is the most beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
Hot Dog sausages are like 80% fat by caloric content. if you really wanna use them for an East German style pasta sauce please don’t put additional oil in. :barf: