Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:trumppop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

BeefThief posted:

is there really any resource that goes to the feds except their own made up money?

fresh adenochrome

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

neutral milf hotel posted:

fresh adenochrome

hydroxy...chloroquine...try it...

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Xaris posted:

yeah i nominally agree and poo poo like gbs everest thread is somewhat gross, but everyone should laugh and gloat if henry kissinger, bolsonaro, rand paul, bitch mcconnel, rush, biden, fat porky piggy mississippi hambeast governor that i forget his name of, or clarence thomas ends up croaking

in general rando karens going "its just a hoax, liberal media wants to make daddy look bad! just a normal flu. we can't shut down!! go out and shake hands to teach the fake news!!" and then croaking is a rather blackcomedy tale of cosmic hubris, but just wants a one-time despondent 'lol' response to the tweet, nothing more, and leave it at that because they're insignificant and do not matter.

that post from 300 pages ago where a guy with strong school shooter energy told us we were all pussies for not killing our landlords and then linked toa run the jewels song was epic

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Dreylad posted:

I probably wouldn't eat as many beans without my pressure cooker. I love it so much.

do you use dry beans in this thing or what

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
yeah for me it's not that I'm particularly worried about decorum but more that goons end up dialing everything to 11 and can't control their death gloats without ending up being completely insane

Dreylad has issued a correction as of 07:09 on Apr 5, 2020

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

that first one is a G

god

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

do you use dry beans in this thing or what

yeah, you can simulate a soak by putting them in with about 2 cups of water per cup of beans for 1 minute on high pressure, do a manual release then cook as you would normally.

So I do 1 minute high pressure, manual release, drain, rinse, then put the beans back in with 3 cups water per 1 cup of bean or so for 8 minutes (if they're black or pinto beans) high pressure, then a natural release. I like adding a bit of oil, a bay leaf, and half an onion to the second pressure cook.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCl7Xvqf3nc

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

We are all going to die

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mercrom posted:

"those poor working class karens that believed a jewish conspiracy was responsible for germanys loss in ww1 really didnt deserve to fall out of that guard tower" - left-liberal bernie voters apparently

aren't these people just so loving lucky that their parents would've run polio or measles truthers out of their community at rifle point lmao

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

didn’t they recently discontinue the double decker

is this society even worth saving

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

CODChimera posted:

We are all going to die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlbnMnv1u88

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
COVID=GOV ID :tinfoil:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

snoo posted:

that first one is a G

god

it stands for G*D's COVID

you should look it up

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Farm Frenzy posted:

that post from 300 pages ago where a guy with strong school shooter energy told us we were all pussies for not killing our landlords and then linked toa run the jewels song was epic

is this your first time in cspam?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Just pretend I linked Primus - Too Many Puppies, but had rewritten the song to be about supermarket workers

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

CODChimera posted:

We are all going to die

That's not true at all. Almost everyone you want to die will live.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

goth smoking cloves posted:

We are all gonna die!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1WJt45PrLQ

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

1% of the population of Orleans Parish (New Orleans) has been confirmed to have or had coronavirus

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Farm Frenzy posted:

cspammers hating on the black man, shameful

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

neutral milf hotel posted:

is this your first time in cspam?

no i love it when middle aged IT guys get really into mao memes

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Pokemon GO-vid to the mass graves

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

1% of the population of Orleans Parish (New Orleans) has been confirmed to have or had coronavirus

well I'm sure that's the peak. we should re open businesses and beaches

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Civilized Fishbot posted:

is that a term for when you make a taco out of two tortillas like normal or is it for when you make a taco with a layer of meat/filling between the tortillas like some kind of burger with a bun in the middle, which could potentially kick rear end but i've never seen such a thing

ive done soft taco sandwiches like that and it owns and keeps all your sauces from splashing when u eat with silverware

big ol tortilla on a plate, bit of cheese, rice, then your meat and fajitas, more cheese, salsa/guac, then slap another tortilla on top and squish a bit to flattten to an inch thick
yummy as fuk

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Are you just discovering quesadilla's?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

snoo posted:

that first one is a G

god

animal cross go-vid to the hospital

eh, i tried

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/Papi_Chilii/status/1244688063655108608

https://twitter.com/andre_donadia/status/1246060622426619911

Man Musk has issued a correction as of 07:31 on Apr 5, 2020

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Inceltown posted:

Are you just discovering quesadilla's?

ya but you dont have to worry about cooking/folding the tortilla. its the lazy version

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

To get back to zero:

Civilians: don't hoard masks. Don't wear them constantly. Don't go out. Wash your hands. Brush your teeth. Bathe. gently caress off. Stay inside. Go hog wild masturbating. Learn guitar. Just please loving stay inside and don't hoard masks.

Medical personnel: if you're supremely hosed on supplies, your mask can become a vector if used too long. You absolutely can exhale the virus through your mask because while it can't reproduce on your mask, it can reproduce in you, accumulate in your mask, be expelled, and infect others. This ugly bitch can live for DAYS in the moist environment of your mask. You can also start sucking it in if a sufficient amount collected on the exterior, but that's unlikely. The main concern here is you, as a healthcare provider, becoming a vector.

If all hope is lost, even beyond washing your mask, at least be aware.

And this is why civilians especially shouldn't hoard masks. Providers as vectors is a worst case scenario you're creating.

These masks aren't miracle cure-alls. They have limits. Respect that poo poo.

why would I need to brush my teeth if I have a mask?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

got any sevens posted:

ya but you dont have to worry about cooking/folding the tortilla. its the lazy version

OK, maybe I'm learning something then. Aren't quesadilla's just tortilla, poo poo you want on tortilla then another tortilla and pressed together? That's what they are here in the almost exact opposite side of the world to Mexico at least.

This is sounding more like an omelette than what I know as a quesadilla

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

Jarsofpiss, I wasn't asking a rhetorical question. Why are you here?
I already know the answer. The upper class and their poorer collaborating bootlickers are getting a little antsy at people cheering their downfall, but I want to hear it from you.
If you're trying to stop the tide of anger and revolutionary sentiment rising in this country, SA probably isn't the best use of your time. You'd reach a larger and more receptive audience on Facebook or Twitter.

lol

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

lol this has been a looming problem for like 30 years, and everyone has just kind of shrugged their shoulders and done nothing to fix it.

do you get a new toilet every single time there's a new john on the market?

no, you don't. why? because your existing toilet works.

why would you mess with something that is working? all you're doing is introducing a shitload of risk into a system that has been refined to a point where It Just Works. yes, preventative maintenance is a thing; however, the simple truth remains that the cost of replacing these "legacy" systems far outweighs any benefits of porting it to something asinine like go or .net. you still have some variant of vendor lock, but you've just spent millions of dollars regression testing by rebuilding something that was already working.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

univbee posted:

(pretends not to hear you then hangs up on you)

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

got any sevens posted:

do you toast the tortilla at all

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

snoo posted:

do you toast the tortilla at all

Pretend I posted that snoo av with the surgical mask swapped out for a toasted tortilla here

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

lol this has been a looming problem for like 30 years, and everyone has just kind of shrugged their shoulders and done nothing to fix it.

Spending money that doesn't make the number go up isn't fair to the shareholders.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
One more day until 5 days of 9hour panic attack as the boomers at eesential work come within six feet of me because it is a hoax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lol