Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/1246825254045069314

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

given that china has managed to pretty much defeat the rona while america hasn't even thought about taking the basic steps to reduce its spread, i'm pretty sure we'll lose that war

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

There aren't any 5G towers to burn because your stupid loving country has poo poo infrastructure
5G doesnt have to be real i say as i burn down the tower

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

Serf posted:

it should be a term for furry pissplay imo

Well it is now...

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Don Pigeon posted:

Once again it's crazy how regular posters on these forums knew that poo poo was going to affect the US and it was going to be bad back in what, late January? And the surgeon general, Dr. Fauci, Tmrup, and all these high up government officials and experts were downplaying it until the last possible second.

It was obvious what was happening once all the dumbest mouthbreathing motherfuckers who have been wrong about everything they have ever said my entire life told us all it was no big deal lol, that's when I was stocking up

Goreld
May 8, 2002

"Identity Crisis" MurdererWild Guess Bizarro #1Bizarro"Me am first one I suspect!"
Soon.

https://youtu.be/iRnq71owE9o

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I want the conservative movement to split between the "China must pay" camp and the "US had an outbreak in November" camp
https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/1246819569802625025?s=20

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Don Pigeon posted:

Once again it's crazy how regular posters on these forums knew that poo poo was going to affect the US and it was going to be bad back in what, late January? And the surgeon general, Dr. Fauci, Tmrup, and all these high up government officials and experts were downplaying it until the last possible second.

Wuhan locked down on 1/23 , wasn't the door welding vid and steel containment cube around that time?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Farm Frenzy posted:

that post from 300 pages ago where a guy with strong school shooter energy told us we were all pussies for not killing our landlords and then linked toa run the jewels song was epic

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it wouldn't surprise me if it brought out Bitchell's inner Calvinist

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

im just surprised the surgeon general isn’t like tom skerritt or the guy who owns the casting couch

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Don Pigeon posted:

Stick around for 30 minutes and you'll see someone come in and ask if it's cool to go to band practice with their friends or some other equally dumb question

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

mastershakeman posted:

Wuhan locked down on 1/23 , wasn't the door welding vid and steel containment cube around that time?

I think that stuff was in the two weeks after Wuhan lockdown. re-reading the first weeks of the original corona thread is wild

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
I do wonder what happened to that Nurse in Wuhan that leaked the video in January of saying there was 90k cases and everyone decried it as fake.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Farm Frenzy posted:

that post from 300 pages ago where a guy with strong school shooter energy told us we were all pussies for not killing our landlords and then linked toa run the jewels song was epic
link

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Stick around for 30 minutes and you'll see someone come in and ask if it's cool to go to band practice with their friends or some other equally dumb question

am i allowed to pierce a bats jugular w/ a straw and drink it like a capri-sun??

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Atrocious Joe posted:

I want the conservative movement to split between the "China must pay" camp and the "US had an outbreak in November" camp
https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/1246819569802625025?s=20

unified chud theory: we had an outbreak in November that looked like just the flu, but China realized it novel and mutated it and Nov antibodies aren't working + existing lung damage means everyone getting it a second time are the ones dying/hospitalized

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

eh, weed CAN elicit psychosis or schizophrenia but it is usually just an accelerant for what is going to happen anyway.

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

luv 2 post racist memes and laugh at it like a smooth brained chud.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I've been thinking about any way out of this nightmare that's not gonna take years and the only solution I can think of is a Morlock/Eloi type situation. Once reliable antibody tests become available we can test for immunity and allow the immune people to return to regular life. They can then keep the country running and fed and provide for all the Morlock people stuck in their homes.

Hell, with the huge number of infected I have a a chance of being immune already. It's a small hope, but I don't really see any other light at the end of the tunnel. :smith:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

This thread opened at 856,000 infected cases. There are now 1,237,000 officially counted cases, a gain of 381,000 in the 5.75 days this thread has been open.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Blood

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

bump_fn posted:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud The guidance for how we discuss death in this pandemic have, by design, an enormous grey area. These are strange, difficult times, and we need space to allow for people to express the feelings that come with that. C-SPAM, especially, needs space to be transgressive, or sarcastic, or to engage in nihilistic absurdism.

I know that grey area can, at times, make ambiguous what will be considered over the line. This is not one of those times. If you had stopped merely at noting the irony of her death, that would have likely been fine. If you had laughed at the irony of her being so wrong she died from it, that would have been a little riskier, but in most cases fine.

This is over the line. This is delighting in her death because she was a random rear end in a top hat with lovely views. As mentioned before, punching up is great. Rand Paul getting coronavirus into his weak-rear end lungs that his neighbor shattered: loving amazing. Hilarious. A ray of sunshine in the thunderstorm. Scalia dying: a party! Great stuff.

This lady was just some dumb fucker. It might be funny that she died of loving Trump too hard, but it isn't good to celebrate her death in itself. #BeBest. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

SKULL.GIF posted:

This thread opened at 856,000 infected cases. There are now 1,237,000 officially counted cases, a gain of 381,000 in the 5.75 days this thread has been open.

this is a good metric

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1246816111405850625?s=20
*laughs xishly*

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Quetzadilla posted:

luv 2 post racist memes and laugh at it like a smooth brained chud.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1246809819476037633?s=20

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

https://twitter.com/KinoFabino/status/1229933981472305152

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/ChadLivengood/status/1246771990670835713?s=20

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Serf posted:

i assume vampirism is still on the table

Sending your grandpa some wooden stakes just in case.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Actually the plural is pees paw

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

are these tweets from before the coronageddon in nyc?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

lol reminder her story is just as hooked into right wing grifting now as vilerat and her family removed her cause of death from their GoFundMe

Serf
May 5, 2011

Bert Roberge posted:

Sending your grandpa some wooden stakes just in case.

just send him some blocks of wood imo. he lives in a room surrounded by knives that he won't stop collecting. whittling will help him pass the time

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:thunk:

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1246828882671603714

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1246814854532354048?s=20
ABG

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.

I'm not sure about Michigan, but a lot of states don't even have stay-at-home orders; and in a lot of states that do have them, they are not enforced; and in a lot of states that do enforce their stay-at-home orders, the number of businesses deemed essential is way too high.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

drat, he dead

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Serf posted:

wtf is a pee paw?

Sort of like a PepPep or peppy, but without Casey Tatum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

simmer down on that bloodlust! decorum must be maintained!!!!