Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

empty whippet box posted:

it's cool that our government is using our inability to expand testing capacity further to act like daily deaths are going down in new york, they should just stop testing anybody for coronavirus at all and then the daily deaths will drop to zero bing bong so simple

people could die for any reason really, who knows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

empty whippet box posted:

it's cool that our government is using our inability to expand testing capacity further to act like daily deaths are going down in new york, they should just stop testing anybody for coronavirus at all and then the daily deaths will drop to zero bing bong so simple

this has been working pretty well for the Dutch government

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

shiksa posted:

people could die for any reason really, who knows

what is life even? does anybody really know what it means to be alive vs dead? maybe all these so-called corona "deaths" are just people who have entered into a new realm of living

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

it's impossible to stop deaths so we should close every hospital and make everyone commute to work on ducatis like it's the isle of man tt

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

ivnca kormp

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

cops are out in front of HEBs in San Antonio limiting all families/groups to 1 person entering the store. which seems smart.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
https://twitter.com/AlannaBennett/status/1246703571497713665

whos this actor? was he in party down

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Danny LaFever posted:

She is.

She had an infection which they drained, and normally you wait a few weeks before the root canal. However, they called her two days later and said "Come in tomorrow as we'll probably be closed soon." and she was miserable for a couple days with lots of swelling.

I had to leave the house to fill the prescription, which I really would have preferred not to do, but I was able to stay from everyone.

That sounds awful! I'm happy she's doing better now. She's lucky to have you around to help her, it would be dreadful to go to a pharmacy after that, they always seem to add insult to injury

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Flesh Forge posted:

re: beards as a comorbidity

:catstare:

I mean you're right, just .... :catstare:

but we will be, won't we

shaving at 80 spo2 waiting for an ambulance that never comes

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Dustcat posted:

quetzadilla have you tried baking naan it's super easy and so good and a much better use of your time than posting in this thread

https://twitter.com/gloomfather/status/1244367868747186178

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
idk why you guys are worried about coronavirus so much when 30 million people die every year from NICOTINE PATCHES

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

fosborb posted:

shaving at 80 spo2 waiting for an ambulance that never comes

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
Imagine being unable to make loving bread of all things

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

shutup cop

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Zyme posted:

what is life even? does anybody really know what it means to be alive vs dead? maybe all these so-called corona "deaths" are just people who have entered into a new realm of living

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Saints/status/1246780625572462594

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

gh0stpinballa posted:

i am currently in this schizoid mindset where i feel for so many nice amerikans who are suffering right now but i also really enjoy seeing the nation as a whole so humbled and facing total collapse. i love to see the DNC found the gently caress out, i love to see china and russia bailing out cuomo. it is so sweet. so goddamned loving sweet. choke on it you epstein loving fucks. choke on russian aid you weinstein scumbags. you pieces of poo poo i will loving bury you all. i will fu

twoday
May 4, 2005

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

cops are out in front of HEBs in San Antonio limiting all families/groups to 1 person entering the store. which seems smart.

a lot of countries are designating 1 person to go out to do all groceries and errands, and I think it was either the Phillipines or Malaysia that also mandated that it must be the man of the house, which seems kind of dumb, because the rest of the household will share the same space as that one designated person so they are kind of interchangeable, but limiting one person per household to a store at a time seems smart

I guess having the same person go each time is wisest in the sense that they are more likely to catch it first and become immune?

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES

Zyme posted:

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Dustcat posted:

quetzadilla have you tried baking naan it's super easy and so good and a much better use of your time than posting in this thread

Working on a ciabatta rn that's probably gonna just end up as "bread product" luckily for you there's a lot of downtime in this process so I can easily do both.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

I'm gonna need to see your shitposting license.

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

twoday posted:

I am not enjoying the deplorable condition of this current situation and have a lot concern for my family and friends in America and around the world, but there is something hypnotically interesting about observing all of these systems which have surrounded me all my life collapsing and meeting with their final reckoning. It is not Schadenfreude because I take no joy from it, but more like awe, watching all the chickens flock home to roost, seeing this complex and thoroughly inadequate model for a society disintegrate in real time

de Sade posted:

Nothing so much amuses me as this sign of the extent to which human beings have been carried away by fanaticism and stupidity; although the prodigious spectacle of folly we are facing here may be horrible, it is always interesting.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

biscuits or cornbread go better with beans than that hosed up loaf bread you spent all day making

Spime Wrangler
Feb 23, 2003

Because we can.

Funion posted:

as fun as it is to dunk on liberals, they are more accepting of peer reviewed science and are more likely to turn leftist

any lib that loves peer review is definitely primed to adopt marxism, the most-cited body of work in the last thirty years

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol all the baking weirdos in the responses trying to give him advice. just cook actual food or cornbread it tastes better than bread.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Spoondick posted:

biscuits or cornbread go better with beans than that hosed up loaf bread you spent all day making

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Basic Poster posted:

idk why you guys are worried about coronavirus so much when 30 million people die every year from NICOTINE PATCHES

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

facetoucher cat posted:

I tried to use a vape but it hurt my lungs in unimaginable ways. I think I'm just going to quit all of it and use nicotine gum or the patch

get a no nicotine vape thing and just quit nicotine, really.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Spoondick posted:

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.

Flesh Forge posted:

oh yeah i think thats called cannabis, right?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

fascinated by the unfolding drama of woofer and quetzadilla becoming posting nemeses

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Spoondick posted:

Beans & cornbread is so good.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

HEB has better central planning than our federal government, and also the state of texas

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Squizzle posted:

fascinated by the unfolding drama of woofer and quetzadilla becoming posting nemeses

you can't be accepted in c-spam unless you have a posting nemesis

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Flesh Forge posted:

I'm going to get off nicotine over the next few weeks and just be an insufferable pot head instead but likely just make edibles

twoday
May 4, 2005

hehe

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

https://twitter.com/PRNationalGuard/status/1246803642486751235?s=20

The national guard is now patrolling in Puerto Rico to "orient the citizenry". It seems to consist of a giant convoy of blaring police cars and military trucks with loudspeakers telling you to stay home.

There are a bunch of confusing transit and quarentine rules right now. Nobody is allowed to go anywhere on Sundays now, except for fast food :confused:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Schnorkles posted:

you can't be accepted in c-spam unless you have a posting nemesis

gently caress you

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

anime was right posted:

HEB has better central planning than our federal government, and also the state of texas

nationalize HEB and convert it into the gosplan for the People's Republic of Texas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Flesh Forge posted:

re: beards as a comorbidity

:catstare:

I mean you're right, just .... :catstare:

but we will be, won't we

Hopefully not, it depends if I’m the only one there and have two airways to do at the same time I guess. Also the backup plan for running out of ventilators is to have families bag loved ones in shifts until a ventilator can be jury rigged for buddy breathing.