Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

I think it was a goon a long time ago, maybe more than a decade ago, who posted about working in a retirement home. He said it was a giant whorehouse and all the olds just did not give a poo poo about safe sex because they thought it was their last chance to get some action and STD’s were all over the place.

So uhh hold on to your hats, we’re might have a rough 3 weeks ahead in Florida.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
Lmao if the UK lurches from the illegitimate rule of one unelected Tory leader to another with a brief Boris Johnson interregnum

e: hahhaha the return of Theresa May

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

if the US actually did aggressive social distancing, quarantining, etc. and the cases and deaths ended up being less than the estimates because of the precautions, people would scream that it was a waste of time and that it was all fake

whatever

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/eatinginmycar/status/1246928889080922112

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

lmao watch testing be the EXACT SAME and people wonder why cases are "flat"

can't wait to open up in May 1 baby!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

snoo posted:

if the US actually did aggressive social distancing, quarantining, etc. and the cases and deaths ended up being less than the estimates because of the precautions, people would scream that it was a waste of time and that it was all fake

whatever

The mass death has been postponed for September, which we will not lockdown for since it was too difficult

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

kopasetic posted:

the dead eyed psycho set to replace Boris is a men’s rights activist that everyone seems to hate

So, same as the U.S.? Orange Man Bad, 2IC worse?

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

David Pakman is killin it on tonight's Trumpo Bingo.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Spoondick posted:

squaregetti and meatcubes

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

lmao absolutely useless scumbags, the worst kind of scumbag

https://twitter.com/HillaryFan420/status/1246934168434618369?s=19

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gripweed posted:

Now you hav an excuse to buy a regular keyboard that isn't super loud for no reason

no :mad:

Dreylad posted:

my dad put his in the dishwasher.

im not kidding

he said it started working after a few days lol

iv brought this thing back from the verge of death so many times, its time i think

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
i lol every time boris johnson is mentioned or shows up on toast of london— gonna be even funnier when he’s dead^

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
People aren't going to concern troll if bojo dies right

I mean he wanted the strongest to survive anyways

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

the biggest difference between cameron and bojo is that cameron did the throat loving while bojo got his throat hosed

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

"Getting rid of this scorge." - President Turmp

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1246938774745100292?s=19

:chaostrump:

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
in the interest of thread unity here's some disgusting animals who refuse to physical distance

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

snoo posted:

whatever

Yeah it would be hilariously bad and make it so we would just attempt to ride out the next pandemic.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Pretty, pretty, pretty close and we're only 14 minutes in.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ah yes, noted humanitarian expert on lives needlessly lost, war criminal george bush

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Isn't this one of those retirement communities with rampant STDs?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

being a mostly not insane person under 30 named karen has been very strange lately

LOL OK Karen

Morbus
May 18, 2004

D1E posted:

Does anyone here genuinely believe that U.S. citizens are going to get another direct payment after that $1,200 one?

I can't imagine it will happen again, even if literally 50%-plus of the population is unemployed.

They'll stick with idiotic trickle-down business-focused initiatives.

There really might be a lot of dead landlords at the end of all this.

LMAO

gold or iron lol

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

snoo posted:

whatever

there'd be a spectacular amount of gun violence dwarfing even the most absurd roni body count projections

we'd win either way.

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

VectorSigma posted:

this line of reasoning is extremely common, and i wonder if somehow these people live outside of time

yeah I don't get it either

thing was working before it stopped working seems like an extremely obvious fact to me, but then again I'm an idiot so what do I know

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
I like these press rallies because trumo calls out companies to do random things they totally didn't sign up for, he says a lot of words that end in "ly", my husband crack pings and both yells/lmao at the TV, and I just sit here and post

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

I put a furnace filter in between two layers of thick cotton cloth and now I look like a bank robber, feels good

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Zotix posted:

Pretty, pretty, pretty close and we're only 14 minutes in.

Big beautiful virus. I'm honestly surprised that we didn't have a bingo ten minutes in.

Venom Snake posted:

just dropped a coffee on my keyboard so as i considering letting corona take and kill me does anyone have mechanical keyboard recommendations

I'm fond of Ducky. Please support Taiwan.

https://www.duckychannel.com.tw/en/Keyboards

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

gh0stpinballa posted:

lmao absolutely useless scumbags, the worst kind of scumbag

https://twitter.com/HillaryFan420/status/1246934168434618369?s=19

haha, the democrats

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Yesh posted:

My neighbor was just ambulence'd away wearing a surgical mask :( She's a nurse in her 20's

:(

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

just dropped a coffee on my keyboard so as i considering letting corona take and kill me does anyone have mechanical keyboard recommendations

yes its called get the cheap keyboards since they are objectively better than mechanical keyboards lol

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Vim Fuego posted:

ah yes, noted humanitarian expert on lives needlessly lost, war criminal george bush

He read some book or something about the 1918 flu pandemic and wanted to do something about it but I guess being a war criminal was close enough for him

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Steve Yun posted:

I think it was a goon a long time ago, maybe more than a decade ago, who posted about working in a retirement home. He said it was a giant whorehouse and all the olds just did not give a poo poo about safe sex because they thought it was their last chance to get some action and STD’s were all over the place.

So uhh hold on to your hats, we’re might have a rough 3 weeks ahead in Florida.
Can confirm this is true. The funniest one I knew about was a lady that gave the same old dude a blowjob every week for Papa Gino's pizza

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

Heartcatch posted:

Big beautiful virus. I'm honestly surprised that we didn't have a bingo ten minutes in.

I'm fond of Ducky. Please support Taiwan.

https://www.duckychannel.com.tw/en/Keyboards

mechanicalkeyboards.com has a lot of them in stock too, based in TN so fast shipping to most US

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Have any new models been released?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/COVID19Tracking/status/1246911812630507522?s=20

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

facetoucher cat posted:

I like these press rallies because trumo calls out companies to do random things they totally didn't sign up for, he says a lot of words that end in "ly", my husband crack pings and both yells/lmao at the TV, and I just sit here and post

thank you mcdonalds for your program to serve 500 million meals to the needy for free

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

lol 42% of the specimens tested in New Jersey are positive. Good luck hellstate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Telsa Cola posted:

Have any new models been released?

the camgirl market has exploded over the past few weeks but they're stuck inside like the rest of us