Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
whoah double posting caused by talking about nerd games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

mooyashi posted:

you did remind me that a former coworker of mine is having a kid that she probably won't vaccinate and really does believe 5g causes cancer

what did people think MyStErY AiLmEnTs came from before jet contrails, powerlines and cellphones

Imbalances in the bodily fluids, too much/too little masturbation, breathing putrid air, not getting enough sunshine

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
oh yeah lol everytime you eat a smores remember its base creation was to be food so bland to keep kids from touching their dicks

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
three generations of people telling their kids to "chew their food" because of antimasturbatory craze

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

cool dance moves posted:

Imbalances in the bodily fluids, too much/too little masturbation, breathing putrid air, not getting enough sunshine

tbf the streets used to just be filled with poo and everyone also smelled like unwashed rear end

so i can understand the air thing

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
priding yourself on not having a tan
getting a tan
making sure your foundation had at least 15spf

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
this summer is going to look like a fuckin' sea lion mating island

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

remember when nancy pelosi's social media team did a rickroll at least a half decade after it was a thing and included an explanation in the video in case you didnt know what a rickroll was

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Mantis42 posted:

remember when nancy pelosi's social media team did a rickroll at least a half decade after it was a thing and included an explanation in the video in case you didnt know what a rickroll was

Lol I don’t remember this but it sounds hilarious

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
I'm radicalizing my 75-year-old Reagan Republican mother one "yes, I hate Nancy Pelosi too, just from the other direction" conversation at a time these days

it's a great time to remind your chud family how much imaginary money has been thrown at banks, corporations, billionaires and stonks while ten million people are out of a job, they're probably not a fan of that either

Mama laughed at the "money printer go brrrrrrrrrrrr" joke fwiw

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

A lot of people have one major political principle, which is hating the establishment dems.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

zoomers are rickrolling each other over classroom video this very month, so I think you’ll find that Ms Pelosi is in fact of the cultural vanguard

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

GalacticAcid posted:

Shut the gently caress up, bitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

What is this poo poo

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Milo and POTUS posted:

Don't stop, I'm Finicum

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

paul_soccer12 posted:

What is this poo poo

were they referencing sam bee?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/samantha-bee-rips-into-ted-cruz-for-defending-brett-kavanaugh-shut-the-gently caress-up-bitch

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

lol, no.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Subjunctive posted:

zoomers are rickrolling each other over classroom video this very month, so I think you’ll find that Ms Pelosi is in fact of the cultural vanguard

I think zoomers say "hello old friend" to rickroll the same way we do to goatse

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

holy poo poo

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

so the rest of history is just a huge conspiracy to gently caress over latin america?

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Someone I know from university told me that Lebron James got jaw cancer from using his phone too much and got part of it removed and that's why he has a deal with Samsung so they pay him to not tell.

khazar sansculotte
May 14, 2004

Only registered members can see post attachments!

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

StashAugustine posted:

so the rest of history is just a huge conspiracy to gently caress over latin america?

yes but it doesn't have anything to do with that graph

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

vyelkin posted:

I think zoomers say "hello old friend" to rickroll the same way we do to goatse

I had a pretty anodyne conversation with my 12yo about goatse and lemonparty, but if/when her principal asks I’m denying everything nonetheless

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

for like a decade, maybe two this was the prevailing model of understanding current events and predicting world history in American Political Science

the alternative viewpoint was that history had simply ended and everywhere in the world would quickly become that American staple of a parking lot with a great clips, chipotle, local grocery chain, tax service and chinese takeout type of stripmall - the guy who made this embraces that Marx was right now

Modest Mao has issued a correction as of 03:08 on Apr 6, 2020

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Mike Pence's Mulan op-ed

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Modest Mao posted:

for like a decade, maybe two this was the prevailing model of understanding current events and predicting world history in American Political Science

the alternative viewpoint was that history had simply ended and everywhere in the world would quickly become that American staple of a parking lot with a great clips, chipotle, local grocery chain, tax service and chinese takeout type of stripmall - the guy who made this embraces that Marx was right now
does the person with the username Francis Fukyomama still post

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Jorp cooking his brain and disappearing into Russian hospital hell

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

lol

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Modest Mao posted:

Huntington is about as respected and powerful an academic could ever hope to become, and he's still #2 in political science syllabi in English (behind Keohane, founder of neoliberal international relations theory).

Basically yes.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

DACK FAYDEN posted:

does the person with the username Francis Fukyomama still post

loving lmao that’s a good one

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

laura bush killed a friend of hers in high school

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Necrothatcher posted:

Jorp cooking his brain and disappearing into Russian hospital hell

Jordan "clean your room before you criticize the world" Peterson livestreaming his complaints about Disney princesses from his messy kitchen

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

jordan "cultural marxism" peterson decorating his house with soviet propaganda posters

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

GWBBQ posted:

jordan "cultural marxism" peterson decorating his house with soviet propaganda posters

I met a really right wing finance guy one time who apparently had a ton of communist propaganda in his apartment

I say apparently since I didn’t go to his apartment but he showed me some pics...I had a book on Soviet history with me, which started the discussion

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

GalacticAcid posted:

I met a really right wing finance guy one time who apparently had a ton of communist propaganda in his apartment

I say apparently since I didn’t go to his apartment but he showed me some pics...I had a book on Soviet history with me, which started the discussion

Finance guys, especially the more right wing ones, sustain themselves off of absolute faith in their own ability to survive and benefit from any crisis, dude is probably convinced that in a communist revolution he'd seamlessly switch from trading stocks to a politburo seat while every other finance guy gets shot.

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Tulip posted:

Huntington is about as respected and powerful an academic could ever hope to become, and he's still #2 in political science syllabi in English (behind Keohane, founder of neoliberal international relations theory).

Basically yes.

it's literally just liberal racism . txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

Eat This Glob posted:

laura bush killed a friend of hers in high school

chappaquiddick