Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

was going to post "nice", but then I tried to mentally visualize 69,420 dead people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Funion posted:

was going to post "nice", but then I tried to mentally visualize 69,420 dead people

How many capitalisms is this a sacrifice for?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
people dying loving sucks

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

thank you, bojo, for contributing to herd immunity :patriot:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

got any sevens posted:

does the uk have mail voting? if so, could labor force a new election?

Even if labour could force a new election they would probably lose harder than 2019. The UK have largely fallen in line behind the Tories.

Not to mention the libs have retaken the party from Corbyn now

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

this is the dems marching their olds to vote for biden and die hth

Biden is encouraging it but state Republicans are blocking any changes because they're getting a state supreme court seat out of it

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

well, it is the most cyberpunk option, so those fans should be happy

snowcrash was a documentary

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

brugroffil posted:

How confirmed is the BoJo is Dying news?

That he has been admitted to a hospital is unquestioned

That he's on a ventilator is only being reported by Russian psyop agencies

So the truth is probably somewhere between "he's in the hospital" and "he is already dead" but if enough people give it their energy, anything can be true, it's 2020

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

brugroffil posted:

How confirmed is the BoJo is Dying news?

what's true in our hearts will be true in the world soon enough

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-irish-pm-re-registers-as-doctor-to-help-tackle-outbreak-11969029

The Irish prime minister Leo Varadkar has re-registered as a doctor with the country's health service and will work one shift a week to assist during the coronavirus outbreak.

Mr Varadkar was a practising doctor for seven years, working as a junior doctor in St James's Hospital and Connolly Hospital in Dublin before becoming a politician.

There have been just under 5,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the Republic of Ireland, with 158 of those diagnosed with the disease subsequently dying.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Relevant Tangent posted:

Nah, we killed way more in Iraq and Afghanistan over the last two decades than Trump is going to kill in the next two years

I love your optimism :kimchi:

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Paramemetic posted:

So the truth is probably somewhere between "he's in the hospital" and "he is already dead" but if enough people give it their energy, anything can be true, it's 2020

If trump tweeted that bojo died you’d have millions of people that would think it’s a body double if he didn’t, and you wouldn’t be able to convince them otherwise

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1246935687041110025

aUtHoRiTaRiAnIsM comes to America

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Paramemetic posted:

they probably wouldn't be reporting that he went to the hospital if he weren't in real bad shape so

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bar Ran Dun posted:

lol it just occurred to me the loving snow birds are going to head home like starting now, season is ending folks they are coming back to your communities (and Canada)

I would imagine most of them came back in the last number of weeks.

My in-laws thought it was no big deal as we begged them to come back about 4 weeks ago. They drove back and just finished their 14 day quarantine at home today.

But yeah, some idiots likely hung around and are coming back sick, and I've heard airports don't take it too serious here apart from telling you to self isolate for a couple weeks or whatever.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

by the way everything going perfectly fine in my state nothing to see here

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

https://twitter.com/globaltimesnews/status/1223218977570078721

(i bet the one in NYC is not official)

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

https://twitter.com/jfruh/status/1246925113275977728?s=19

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

please learn how to use a gun and buy one

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib

power word- Jeb! posted:

they probably wouldn't be reporting that he went to the hospital if he weren't in real bad shape so

They reported it as "he is in the hospital for testing" but they're very obviously trying to downplay some poo poo yeah.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Paramemetic posted:

They reported it as "he is in the hospital for testing" but they're very obviously trying to downplay some poo poo yeah.

probably just an emergency routine physical

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

please learn how to use a gun and buy one

I went through ROTC so I know how to shoot and handle a gun but they're expensive

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

i can't stop laughing

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

you know what

sure

OK

Go ahead

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Look, I think we all know where this is headed in the US

Every morning you wake up, and spend 40 minutes powdering yourself and sealing yourself in your anti-microbial bodysuit, checking your respirator and hoses, connecting the IV drip before you venture out. On your way to your GoogAppleZon job, making luxury goldweave lungs for those rich enough to have installed their consciousness into the android bodies, you see a pack of death cultists tearing the respirator off a man, and coughing into his eyes. You feel a pang of the emotion you used to call sadness, but has become the default emotion of all humans since the Terror began. The man crawls away from the cult as they begin their march to the next house, trying to catch another worker unaware.

You arrive at the fortress-factory and are immediately scanned by several towering machines bristling with flamethrowers. You hear them spark up behind you as someone fails the temperature check. The death cultists must have gotten to him 8-14 days ago. As you feel the heat of the flamers on your back, you pass into the manufacturing building, ready for another day at work.

Around midday, you head off to the worker cafeteria to get a tube of slurry for lunch. You swipe your palm over the payment zone and a red light starts flashing. You’ve run out of company scrip for the week. You go to put the tube back and guns are raised by the guards as they scream for you to get down on the ground. You feel a sharp pain on the back of your head as you black out.

You wake up, briefly, seeing your blood being pumped out of you and into a bloated, engorged biological machine hybrid with the brains of all the billionaires floating within in it’s translucent shell. The last thing you hear is this corrupt, daemonic engine of death screaming through mechanical mouths “AHHHHH, BUT WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR ITTTTTTT”

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Look, I think we all know where this is headed in the US

Every morning you wake up, and spend 40 minutes powdering yourself and sealing yourself in your anti-microbial bodysuit, checking your respirator and hoses, connecting the IV drip before you venture out. On your way to your GoogAppleZon job, making luxury goldweave lungs for those rich enough to have installed their consciousness into the android bodies, you see a pack of death cultists tearing the respirator off a man, and coughing into his eyes. You feel a pang of the emotion you used to call sadness, but has become the default emotion of all humans since the Terror began. The man crawls away from the cult as they begin their march to the next house, trying to catch another worker unaware.

You arrive at the fortress-factory and are immediately scanned by several towering machines bristling with flamethrowers. You hear them spark up behind you as someone fails the temperature check. The death cultists must have gotten to him 8-14 days ago. As you feel the heat of the flamers on your back, you pass into the manufacturing building, ready for another day at work.

Around midday, you head off to the worker cafeteria to get a tube of slurry for lunch. You swipe your palm over the payment zone and a red light starts flashing. You’ve run out of company scrip for the week. You go to put the tube back and guns are raised by the guards as they scream for you to get down on the ground. You feel a sharp pain on the back of your head as you black out.

You wake up, briefly, seeing your blood being pumped out of you and into a bloated, engorged biological machine hybrid with the brains of all the billionaires floating within in it’s translucent shell. The last thing you hear is this corrupt, daemon is engine of death screaming through mechanical mouths “AHHHHH, BUT WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR ITTTTTTT”

Please do not post optimism in this thread.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

gradenko_2000 posted:

I went through ROTC so I know how to shoot and handle a gun but they're expensive

he was talking to kristol... who should only buy a gun then let the magic happen naturally.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
why did they test the tiger for coronavirus

mystes
May 31, 2006

Gotta keep manufacturing zyklon b for Number.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

rabble rabble posted:

it voted for trump

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

rabble rabble posted:

that tiger's parents are loaded

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Raiad posted:

i can't stop laughing

Well companies like Krupp, BMW and Bayer certainly didn't shut down their economy....

mystes
May 31, 2006

rabble rabble posted:

It's a celebrity.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/ldrinkh20/status/1246935696843120640

How will they split up their inheritance after Bojo dies?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

rabble rabble posted:

You know how everyone in the NBA gets tested? Well you'll realize it was worth it when you see 'Air Bud 4 Eye of the Tiger'.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Kentucky now has 955 cases meaning we're going to have to wait until Monday to break a thousand instead of the end of the weekend like I thought. Also 305 of those confirmed cases have recovered.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

it’s like... WE are the real virus, guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Squizzle posted:

i cannot believe an actual real human person is named chad livengood

i know right should have been chad livenwell