Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
So is this poo poo over now, or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

So is this poo poo over now, or what?

My hospital's cafeteria seating is closed off in preparation of it becoming a place to bed patients.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/benthompson/status/1247008863959674880

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Ah yes, Steve Hilton, inventor of the hotel

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Marx Headroom posted:

pretty sure this is how they made spiderman

tuskegee men more likely

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

MadJackal posted:

But I still ask that you please, please forgive me.

:(

Thanks for these, truly. And you and your fellows are not the ones who are in need of atonement, that is for certain.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
MadJackal you're a good person

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Rand Paul's just going to be missing for the forseeable future. A democrat holds the Kentucky governorship right now and loving lol if you think Mitch won't try to get some guards to pull a Weekend at Bernies stunt before he lets a senate seat get flipped.

the Kentucky Synod

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
Finally

https://twitter.com/hgoldman77/status/1246975133157412865

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Crazypoops posted:

JUST loving PAY PEOPLE, JUST GIVE PEOPLE HOMES, JUST loving MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS FED AND HEALTHY WHAT GOD drat loving BULLSHIT loving IDIOT MORON SOCIETY IS THIS loving JUST MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS THEIR BASIC NEEDS MET WHAT THE gently caress WHY IS THAT SO loving HARD TO GRASP WATER FOOD HEALTHCARE SHELTER GOALS FUTURE SPACE gently caress THIS PLANET FFFFUFUFUFUUK KCKCKCKCCCCCCj;laskgfjasfljlA

calm yourself. i wish we could too, but unfortunately the laws of economics are a reality. much like the laws of physics, you see!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

who will be the first cspammer to die to the roni

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

as i read mad jackals posts i'm reminded of how people like boris johnson and donald trump are completely responsible not only for the deaths of people, but also this immense mental strain that healthcare peops b dealing with...for like no good reason except ignorance. man that sucks

i guess in this hard moment what i'd like to really like to just remind everyone of, just bring back to the table:

do not, under any circumstances, laugh at boris johnson

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

triple sulk posted:

Rand Paul

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
MadJackal thank you for posting itt still. I hope it helps to get some of what you're going through out instead of feeling like a chore because people expect to hear from you daily

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
we hosed up but I think future generations are gonna be ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGwQZrDNLO8

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019
bojo is on day 12

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar
you loving morons, rand paul isn't dead he's hanging out wherever jfk jr is and they're about arrest hillary any moment

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

triple sulk posted:

I mean I got better, so unless a crazy gently caress kills me in the name of the Rona it prob aint me

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Basic Poster posted:

I feel like a week+ back ago there were at least half a dozen goons in here who thought they had the roni, and were talking through their experience, and that just stopped. Like...are you guys still here? or :rip:

i have to say i didn't expect to be one of the asymptomatic carriers lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i'm ok w/dying to roni but i'd like to just play ff7r first

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Boris Johnson was born in America so it is canon for him to die

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Basic Poster posted:

I feel like a week+ back ago there were at least half a dozen goons in here who thought they had the roni, and were talking through their experience, and that just stopped. Like...are you guys still here? or :rip:

one of those was me; had very long mid to high grade fever/coughing etc for 2 & 1/2 weeks and it didnt break until recently. i'm already feeling much better

doctor doesn't really have a way for me to get tested, but i live in seattle and things are still kinda car crash-y here, but improving

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

MadJackal posted:

An inhumane system breeds inhumanity.

Forgiveness is extended to all those who work within the system but not those who created it.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

well i know who the last one will be (it's baloogan)

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
[COVID-19 May] Who will survive, and what will be left of them?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
wow didn't realize margret thatcher was dead. RIP

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i'm starting to get tempted to just straight leave my job. it is insane that we are still open because we only sell audiobooks, and how the gently caress that's 'essential' is beyond me. i'm also severely asthmatic and almost fuckin died from asthma on its own once already, and ended up in the hospital in 2018 due to pneumonia as well.

otoh i can't afford to leave so i'm still going in risking my everything to sell overpriced audiobooks that cost like 80 dollars for a 6 cd book.

i hate capitalism.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Gyshall posted:

wow didn't realize margret thatcher was dead. RIP

I wish I had the 50 First Dates / Memento thing happen to me the day before she died so every day I could wake up and learn she died.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Crazypoops posted:

JUST loving PAY PEOPLE, JUST GIVE PEOPLE HOMES, JUST loving MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS FED AND HEALTHY WHAT GOD drat loving BULLSHIT loving IDIOT MORON SOCIETY IS THIS loving JUST MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS THEIR BASIC NEEDS MET WHAT THE gently caress WHY IS THAT SO loving HARD TO GRASP WATER FOOD HEALTHCARE SHELTER GOALS FUTURE SPACE gently caress THIS PLANET FFFFUFUFUFUUK KCKCKCKCCCCCCj;laskgfjasfljlA

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

MadJackal posted:

Don't let this break you. And for God's sake don't let your hospital force you to work without proper PPE if it comes to that. Stay safe and take care of yourself before your patients.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Spime Wrangler posted:

BEER BREAD

3 cups flour
1 12oz can of beer (cheaper the better)
3 tbsp sugar
2 tsp coarse sea salt (it's much better with this kind)
1 tbsp baking powder

mix it up and cook at 375 for ~45 minutes

bookmark

cstang
Oct 27, 2005

Da Bears
Hoping poor Boris makes it.
https://twitter.com/mike37627483/status/1247012695771095042?s=19

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

i'm starting to get tempted to just straight leave my job. it is insane that we are still open because we only sell audiobooks, and how the gently caress that's 'essential' is beyond me. i'm also severely asthmatic and almost fuckin died from asthma on its own once already, and ended up in the hospital in 2018 due to pneumonia as well.

otoh i can't afford to leave so i'm still going in risking my everything to sell overpriced audiobooks that cost like 80 dollars for a 6 cd book.

i hate capitalism.

What

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
so... is excessive yawning throughout the day the same thing as shortness of breath, or is it just being tired and not getting any exercise for weeks

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Crazypoops posted:

JUST loving PAY PEOPLE

:agreed: give me my trumpbux now

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Flavius Aetass posted:

so... is excessive yawning throughout the day the same thing as shortness of breath, or is it just being tired and not getting any exercise for weeks

i

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
lol

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Basic Poster posted:

My seasonal allergies started up at the same time that everything was closing. I was coughing like crazy but never had a fever.
It stopped about a day after I started taking zyrtec so pretty sure it wasn't the roni.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

i just realized this whole thing has forced me back into the same routine i had when i was nineteen which was to play nintendo while cycling through the first eight seasons of simpsons while occasionally eating underseasoned ramen noodles

the only difference now is i don't have a job

[krusty laugh]