Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
:hmmyes:

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

most of those planes are empty, my flight attendant friend has been posting photos on her united flights

supposedly the CARES act made it so planes have to keep flying at 3/1 level flights per day to keep their subsidies

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

READ ANOTHER BOOK

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

gradenko_2000 posted:

READ ANOTHER BOOK

https://twitter.com/TheTNHoller/status/1246847132717416450?s=19

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Shageletic posted:

I remember listening to a Mehdi Hassan interview and him being flabbergasted at how deferential the American press is to the President. Like its exponentially more aristocratic than when he used to interview Lord Balthomore of Suffolk or whatever back in the UK.

a grown man literally clutching his loving pearls.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

that's a train

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

this is some Jim Jones level poo poo

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

This isn't "intuition" it's some dumb poo poo he read on Facebook or saw on TV lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Being sick is actually good. Getting better is for non americans.

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

epidemic is magic

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

psychotic

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

turmp

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Tekne posted:

epidemic is magic

plague ship is magic

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Relevant Tangent posted:

yeah, it's got like sub-memes or whatever you'd call them the way it's used in the second one is masterful

https://mobile.twitter.com/SlyEcho/status/1246434500923588609

lmao such a bountiful format

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008

Amazingly few planes on the midnight sky in China compared to noon USA.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

this is absolutely not how I was expecting to lose my toxx

:rip: the president

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000
I am a slimey vat of concentrated stupidity

Fun Shoe

Rotacixe posted:

Amazingly few planes on the midnight sky in China compared to noon USA.

Not to mention China's huge private pilot community.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

snoo posted:

I would get arrested for being topless outside
you sure?

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

florida is a loving wasteland, can't even fully appreciate some good honkers

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/1247143132715724801

thank you hulkster

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Tekne posted:

my little roni

heading over to check out r/coughcough

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

who the gently caress is walking tits out in alaska? there's only freezing and mosquito season

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009

upgunned shitpost posted:

who the gently caress is walking tits out in alaska? there's only freezing and mosquito season

Maybe this is exactly why they have no laws about having your tits out.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Dolphin posted:

you sure?

baretit is legal

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

lol big fygm from entertainer terry "hulk hogan" iforgothislastname

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

a helpful bear posted:

lol big fygm from entertainer terry "hulk hogan" iforgothislastname

bollea, which I only know because in the gawker case he talk about the differences between hulk hogan and terry bollea and it's stuck in my head.

madey
Sep 17, 2007

I saved the Olympics singlehandedly
How’s Rand Paul?

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Dolphin posted:

you sure?

Lol Tennessee is such a shithole

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

'bollea' is also the medical term for what happens to your nuts after rampant steroid abuse

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
USA SMASH!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

CNN needs a disclaimer before every Trump appearance that reminds people that the president is very stupid and if he tells you to drink bleach you should find the nearest adult and tell them and ask them what to do. I'm not even joking

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Hes right

Everyone read the kingdom of god is within you and begin the era of communism by way of Christian anarchism

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

bollea, which I only know because in the gawker case he talk about the differences between hulk hogan and terry bollea and it's stuck in my head.

what’s the differences

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Hydroxychloroquine is the new tide pod but boomers actually do it. They project so much

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1247149300175589377
lol trump is on the case of the mysterious ad revenue decline. many possible reasons!

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Mr Hootington posted:

Hydroxychloroquine is the new tide pod but boomers actually do it. They project so much

president needs to come out and advocate eating tide pods

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Over Easy posted:

Hes right

Everyone read the kingdom of god is within you and begin the era of communism by way of Christian anarchism

:hai:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Mr Hootington posted:

boomer death owns and i lust for them all jim jonesing themselves because trump is a loving moron

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

a.lo posted:

what’s the differences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTc8-cvdYwM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
president trump needs to house a bunch of tide pods live on tv