Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Get your Ghana dancer / pallbearers ready!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

gently caress these assholes

Hanno
May 2, 2007
Ultisnecious
Just finished talking with a buddy on parole whose parole officer just told him to cut off his ankle monitor and bring it back in, because Michigan is going to open the prisons and they need all the equipment they can salvage.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Rand Paul is absolutely dead but we'll not hear about it for years because the governor of KY is a Dem lol

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Zil posted:

Isn't it pretty much that once you get put on a vent its a guarantee that you are too far gone?

i think once you're on a vent you have a roughly 20% chance

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The most american headline :d2a:

quote:

Coronavirus has now killed more people in metro New Orleans than gun violence in all of 2019

https://www.nola.com/news/coronavirus/article_6da3a9b8-776a-11ea-96e1-2b5340180b3c.html

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.

Spoondick posted:

sure seems weird all these essential employees are risking their lives for a fraction of the pay of nonessential employees doing their bullshit meetings on zoom from home or whatever

Capitalist class: paid high 6 or 7 figures for doing nothing; taxed at low rates because all their money is in stocks; constantly get bailed out by the govt; currently hiding in their bunkers with their private physicians

Working class: paid starvation wages; taxed at relatively high rates for their hard labor; disproportionately affected by covid-19 because they work essential jobs; told the economy will collapse if they dont expose themselves; little healthcare coverage

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Rand Paul is absolutely dead but we'll not hear about it for years because the governor of KY is a Dem lol

Rand Paul's neighbor will get to do the "Ha Ha Yes" guy impression and dump grass clippings over the fence.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Schnorkles posted:

ah yes the tone deaf continuation of the gal gadot video

there is alternate earth where that's not what this is, but its 100% going to be tone deaf garbage.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Hanno posted:

Just finished talking with a buddy on parole whose parole officer just told him to cut off his ankle monitor and bring it back in, because Michigan is going to open the prisons and they need all the equipment they can salvage.

sounds like a trap to me

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Conan snubbed again.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
https://twitter.com/GannettAlbany/status/1247195228672610306

wow new york state already has 130k cases

they have caught up with italy in number of cases despite:
- having 1/3 of the population
- the outbreak starting 2 weeks later

new york has performed slightly more tests per million population (15k vs 11k)

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i can tell im sick because my mother in law is wrecking the gently caress out of my nonstick skillet by using a metal whisk in it and i don't have the energy to lose my poo poo

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Do you know what scare me?

This guy was shaking hands with everyone in a hospital with infected people.

Are the "leaders" of the world so devoid of imagination that they can't imagine a different way to salute people than shaking hands.

If the "leaders" of the world are so leaderless that can't push for a change in customs in shaking hands, how we can expect them to solve real problems?

Are these "leaders" just random buffons that follow well know and bad political and economic recipes, even when these recipes result in disaster, and they mechanically repeat the same recipes again and again even when the facts show that don't work?

Shaking hands is not even a important part of our culture. We could do something else and it will be a fad that will be forget about after this end.

Unhability to change when change is highly adviced should be a perk that disqualify a person for a leadership position.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Spoondick posted:

sure seems weird all these essential employees are risking their lives for a fraction of the pay of nonessential employees doing their bullshit meetings on zoom from home or whatever

Spoondick posted:

Spoondick posted:

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
i hope bojo dies tbh

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
It's gonna rule when actually this does all start to calm down by May and c-spam is once again denied any sense of catharsis

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

i think its time.. for the Rally To Restore Sanity 2

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

It's gonna rule when actually this does all start to calm down by May and c-spam is once again denied any sense of catharsis

mods???

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

https://twitter.com/limbschant/status/1207258996996018182

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Think if I order antibody tests they would let me have them?

https://www.raybiotech.com/covid-19-igm-igg-rapid-test-kit/

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

catharsis? pandemics aren't cathartic. they're just life, but worse.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

snoo posted:

gently caress all of you I have so many regrets

My epitaph, ty

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

This just reminded me of Biden. Has he been on anything since those weird clips from last week? Or was that two weeks ago? The "appearances" where he was incoherent and wearing the same clothes again and again, they looked like deepfakes (not saying they were, they were just really weird).

Hanno
May 2, 2007
Ultisnecious

Epic High Five posted:

sounds like a trap to me

I mean sure, but your PO can make up any excuse they want to bring you back in if they want to get you. They don't need to fabricate evidence.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

I'm one of Rand Paul's constituents do you think if I call his office they'll tell me if he's alive or no?

Yuli Ban
Nov 22, 2016

Bot

rump buttman posted:

what happened to Dow hat guy?

He got the roni, remember?
And I'm serious too
"Most photographed" Wall Street trader tests positive for coronavirus

But he's prolly not dead unless someone else is posting on his Twitter
https://twitter.com/EinsteinoWallSt/status/1246912001714073601

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I fell for the C-SPAM groupthink that this pandemic was going to lead to a glorious revolution eventually resulting in M4A and UBI.

You binches really let me down.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

gooner

cytokine storm in a few days and the queens speech a day after that

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

ricecult posted:

This just reminded me of Biden. Has he been on anything since those weird clips from last week? Or was that two weeks ago? The "appearances" where he was incoherent and wearing the same clothes again and again, they looked like deepfakes (not saying they were, they were just really weird).

they were weird because his team doesn't understand that you need to align the fake background with the person on a stream.

you can tell they weren't deepfaked because he still acted like a crazy brain wormed old man.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

this whips rear end

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

ill onyl watch if they sing john lennon

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i hope bojo recovers completely and emerges from the hospital victorious only to have a grand piano fall on his head from 7 floors above

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Admiral Ray posted:

catharsis? pandemics aren't cathartic. they're just life, but worse.

Boris Johnson and Jair Bolsonaro dying would be the catharsis

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

eh we were more right than the average person. the early freakout makes up for the denied apocalypse imo

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Were you getting it before? What state?

no, i signed up a month ago. seattle

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

*me, watching Ted Danson sing Dreamer by Ozzy* this.......this is how we all come together

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ricecult posted:

they were green screened at least

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

they were weird because his team doesn't understand that you need to align the fake background with the person on a stream.

you can tell they weren't deepfaked because he still acted like a crazy brain wormed old man.

Yes, yes, the brain worms are well documented, but does he still have a pulse? Where the hell has he been?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS