Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

The natural conclusion if this were true is that only a violent reaction against these elites would produce any results. If mockery by random online people blocks social progress, then working within the system can't work. Time to break out the guillotines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Prince Myshkin posted:

Not sure what being coy accomplishes on a dead internet forum.

we hate the Belorussians. we hate them with our life!

edit lol

wikipedia posted:

Nekrasova first gained a podcasting following for her appearances on Cum Town,[33][34][35]; her former fiancé, Adam "Babydick" Friedland, is one of the co-hosts. She has also appeared on Chapo Trap House,[36] The Special Without Brett Davis,[37] The Sitdown w/ Mike Recine,[38] The Book Sluts Podcast,[39] and Not Really Podcast.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Prince Myshkin posted:

Not sure what being coy accomplishes on a dead internet forum.

i said it quite plainly, sir, i built you the door. it is for you to open it.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

uber_stoat posted:

that's the one I was thinking of anyway.

Seriously. If The charge I am horny can be made.... nothing hotter then scamming New York’s best fail children out of millions.

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

gh0stpinballa posted:

i said it quite plainly, sir, i built you the door. it is for you to open it.

Not really, because I can't tell if you're insinuating their critics are sexist or racist.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I know this is gonna sound like I'm commenting on any one of multiple posts made in the past few pages, but no this is about soemthing else; don't be inappropriately horny towards podcasters

THS
Sep 15, 2017

every new trueanon twitch liveshow gets increasingly unhinged in both good and bad ways

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Prince Myshkin posted:

Not really, because I can't tell if you're insinuating their critics are sexist or racist.

Lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Prince Myshkin posted:

hahaha

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Gripweed posted:

I know this is gonna sound like I'm commenting on any one of multiple posts made in the past few pages, but no this is about soemthing else; don't be inappropriately horny towards podcasters

https://twitter.com/funtimewfriendz/status/1246555274921381888

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

yeah, that's her, thank you

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

hosed up that Red Scare had Bannon on to talk about, I dunno, why it's good that Victor Salva still gets to work with kids and everyone gets mad, but Errol Morris talks to Bannon, Donald Rumsfeld, and Robert McNamara and nobody bats an eye

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bannon>Warren
Dudes rock

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
Red Scare and Cum Town both seems like shows trying to let their hosts be cool/funny/chill online. Why one is nefarious socialite grifting and the other is harmless fun confuses me. Cum Town arguably has the larger amount of hangers-on, and the performativly juvenile tone of the show seems no less pandering.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Gripweed posted:

im tapping the thread title and frowning

THS posted:

every new trueanon twitch liveshow gets increasingly unhinged in both good and bad ways

brace got the long gun out... pretty cool...

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
who tf is bussydouche and why she sliding on felix's dms

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Gripweed posted:

What is the appropriate level of hornyness?

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

thotsky posted:

Red Scare and Cum Town both seems like shows trying to let their hosts be cool/funny/chill online. Why one is nefarious socialite grifting and the other is harmless fun confuses me. Cum Town arguably has the larger amount of hangers-on, and the performativly juvenile tone of the show seems no less pandering.

singing parody songs about being gay is a timeless tradition

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

uber_stoat posted:

we hate the Belorussians. we hate them with our life!

edit lol

Wait, Dasha's never been on Chapo.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Apoplexy posted:

Wait, Dasha's never been on Chapo.

Superbowl halftime show last year

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

thotsky posted:

Cum Town and Red Scare are only really alike in that their fans are stupid and unfunny and desperately try to hide this by defending the show's honor.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

thotsky posted:

one of them is funny

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

the sheer volume of episodes michael moore is releasing has convinced me that the anchor podcasting platform is slightly too easy to use

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Doc Hawkins posted:

the sheer volume of episodes michael moore is releasing has convinced me that the anchor podcasting platform is slightly too easy to use

i like michael moore, he seems like such a nice geezer kind of fellow

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

thotsky posted:

cum town is funny and red scare is pretentious garbage is the main difference

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

thotsky posted:

the cum boys spent an entire episode doing the crossword once

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

all truly good podcasts make the listener think: "only people just like me could enjoy this. most people would think this is bad. haha."

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it really is the podcast for the truly whipped

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Doc Hawkins posted:

all truly good podcasts make the listener think: "only people just like me could enjoy this. most people would think this is bad. haha."

same but websites to post on

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

I'll hit you up in two weeks when you talk about that episode again

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

cum town is funny and red scare is pretentious garbage is the main difference

come on comrade, cum town is extremely tryhard

it is even in the name lmao

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Well there's your problem has the most pronoun checks and is therefore the best podcast. I'm glad we all agree.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

dead gay comedy forums posted:

come on comrade, cum town is extremely tryhard

it is even in the name lmao

They don't have to try to be hard, that's what the bluechew is for

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I Before E posted:

They don't have to try to be hard, that's what the bluechew is for
[racist guitar riff]

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

bring back old gbs posted:

[racist guitar riff]

Patton Oswalt's old bit on NPR music vs. Fox News music remains as timely as ever.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

thotsky posted:

"performatively"

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
*performatively cackling at the idea of a large-breasted baby Rip Torn for several minutes straight*

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Majorian posted:

Patton Oswalt's old bit on NPR music vs. Fox News music remains as timely as ever.

The bit in question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Re-OdWBCRs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

Crane Fist posted:

"performatively"

I mean, to the degree that I don't believe they're like that at all times in their day to day. Presumably they're able to speak with their fathers without propositioning them for sex.