Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I went to a Japanese party over the weekend and Doubutsu no Mori came up and my wife started shouting that her husband is a F****t Gamer and plays this dumb children game for retards, but it turned out she was the only one who never played it and got owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I went to a Japanese party over the weekend and Doubutsu no Mori came up and my wife started shouting that her husband is a F****t Gamer and plays this dumb children game for retards, but it turned out she was the only one who never played it and got owned.

lol

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

y'all still having parties? :nono: :redass:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmfao get hosed knucwife

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

que sera sera posted:

y'all still having parties? :nono: :redass:

Its the third world homie. You can just steal poo poo and beat people up if you want.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lmao

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
I haven't seen the fish or bug guy yet. Do they give hints on where to find trickier fish & bugs? I was thinking maybe hit up other people's museum to see entries on stuff I haven't caught since it could be helpful as an in-game hints thing & imo doesn't count as looking up some spreadsheet on a gamer wikipedia.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Grandmother of Five posted:

I haven't seen the fish or bug guy yet. Do they give hints on where to find trickier fish & bugs? I was thinking maybe hit up other people's museum to see entries on stuff I haven't caught since it could be helpful as an in-game hints thing & imo doesn't count as looking up some spreadsheet on a gamer wikipedia.

i had good luck just combing my entire island head to toe.....it seems like every starting map has all the different little biomes needed to spawn every fish & bug on it by default so the only condition that has to be met is time, & luck

e: but i think the orchid mantis only spawns on white flowers.....maybe theres others with weird conditions like this.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This made me lol

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=124611

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TFW the only reason you realize you've been playing Animal Crossing for an hour without blinking is bc the town bells chime.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

scary ghost dog posted:

i had good luck just combing my entire island head to toe.....it seems like every starting map has all the different little biomes needed to spawn every fish & bug on it by default so the only condition that has to be met is time, & luck

e: but i think the orchid mantis only spawns on white flowers.....maybe theres others with weird conditions like this.

So far these are the only things I know of that need player action to spawn:

Some bugs only spawn on tree stumps
Some bugs only spawn near hybrid flower colours
Some spawn from trash items left on the groud
Some spawn from rotten turnips

Keep in mind some fish only spawn in higher elevations, river mouths, or off the pier

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
all these eggs make fishing pointless right now

gently caress the easter bunny

musclebusiness
Jun 30, 2008

I'm drowning in cherry blossom petals. has anyone found a recipe

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

all these eggs make fishing pointless right now

gently caress the easter bunny

There are no eggs if you use bait, I was ignoring it until this event.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

musclebusiness posted:

I got a wand recipe from a villager and the picnic set recipe from Isabelle during her morning announcements. That’s it so far though

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Oh thank god new patch nerfed egg rates

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i still need more ground and rock eggs this is bs

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
so far i have every bunny recipe crafted and about 60 wood eggs in storage. hopefully i have all of them now

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

idk how many gnomes there are but i want them all

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

musclebusiness posted:

There is a bunch out there for sure! I've got four so far; Cherry-blossom-petal-pile, Sakura-wood wall, Cherry-blossom flooring & Cherry-blossom umbrella. 5, 5, 10 & 7 petals required respectively; if people would like any of it crafted and dont have the DIY, just send me petals & I'll send the item back.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My turnips are 120 this morning if anybody wants to bite on that

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

anyone who takes this is a coward

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

I’m on turnip algorithms and reddit discords now. I’ve ascended.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Spike, Celeste and Wisp all came to my island in one night and it was ownage. I might open my gates for a bit if anyone wants to come and make wishes. I still don’t really know what it does but I made about 70 already.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
You’ll get a bunch of star pieces on your beach the next morning. I felt like I did 50 or so the night it happened at my place and collected about 15 the next morning, including one big star piece and silvery Aeries Star piece that I used to build a golden ram thing. Also a wand to insta-change outfits.

You’ll notice the next morning even if you go around your entire island’s beach to collect star bits, a few more will spawn on the beach later on still.

E: kinda disappointed the beaver can only do one fish model at a time. I was stocking up on threes of each fish after I found out about it from him the last time he visited and sold the crap tier ones to him after I found out he only does one at a time today.

Jedi Knight Luigi fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Apr 7, 2020

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I’m on turnip algorithms and reddit discords now. I’ve ascended.

I didn't even buy turnips this week, I've regressed

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

I didn't even buy turnips this week, I've regressed

Let us know when your turnips are 700 bells

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
timmy and tommy just offered me 29 bells for turnips

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I might get a big price for turnips according to the calculator I’m using.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I might get a big price for turnips according to the calculator I’m using.

link to calculator.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I cannot abide by these actions s

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

I cannot abide by these actions s

I don't think it is actually useful unless you're part of a reddit thing. its just for curiosity now that Ive played a couple of weeks of the market

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

https://elxris.github.io/Turnip-Calculator/

Here it is.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Mod??

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

your going to jail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I have Animal Crossing CHIM and I'm going to use it.