Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...
Guys guys, I think there is hidden meaning here! We just need to figure out what it means!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

BARBEQUE BABIES WAKE UP SHEEPLE

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Deathy McDeath posted:

No it’s actually a child plucked from tunnels underneath NYC

so Jason at the end of Jason Takes Manhattan

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The Dark Project posted:

Guys guys, I think there is hidden meaning here! We just need to figure out what it means!

...FEMA death camp apparatus

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

The real bombshell here is that apparently American doctors don’t observe the above-the-elbow sleeve rule as part of their contact precautions smh

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Gonna stop by the deep state depot after work and get me a frozen baby to throw on the grill and a gallon of adechrome to wash it all down. Life of kings

Sarern
Nov 4, 2008

:toot:
Won't you take me to
Bomertown?
Won't you take me to
BONERTOWN?

:toot:
Found a Q post on my Facebook for the first time:

quote:

Please share..... let’s make this go Viral!

PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW!

Picture from the internet (not my bottle) 🤮

So this was posted in another group today:

Are you awake yet?

Megan and Harry leave royal family.

Prince Andrew is a convicted pedophile and was close with Jeffrey Epstein.

Research Epstein Island if you have a strong stomach.

Wiki leaks exposed Clinton and she deletes 340,000 emails.. Trump gets elected.

Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood’s biggest germ was arrested 3 weeks ago.. all of a sudden he got the virus?

Prince Charles & now the Queen have the “virus”, the queen fled the palace to isolate weeks ago...

All of your Hollywood favourites have the virus. Adrenochrome is your topic here.

Bill gates is pushing vaccines and he owns 15% of the WHO, which are owned by George Soros and the Rockerfellers. Don’t know them? Research them.

Google is currently uncensored and you can access this information.

Whilst you’re there, google “Adrenochrome” and start to follow the trail.

An Adrenochrome batch was made in Wuhan... how fitting....

US deployed 30,000 troops to Europe. “Oh yeh it’s for training”. Without masks or any hand sanitizer.

600 Mexican drug cartels were arrested, one of the biggest busts by the U.S... why didn’t we hear about that?

298 Saudi’s royals, lawyers and judges were arrested for corruption

3 Chinese including 1 Harvard professor were arrested by the U.S attorney for economic espionage 5 weeks ago.

Today Trump crashed the Fed bank, they bought all of the gold and now hold the keys to creating a gold back currency, removing the fiat. There is no fed banking anymore (privately owned), The fed and treasury were basically merged meaning that Trump is now the Chairman for global banking system with the people’s money. Not the rothschilds, Rockerfellers, Soros, Goldman the list goes on.

For this to be possible, the economy must be crashed. All corrupt coin needs to be drained. A 14-28 day lock down is the best way to do this and even better to distribute the money to people on government grants, pay refunds for businesses and ato offsets.

Believe what you want. But open your eyes beyond the virus.

Some of the worlds most powerful CEO’s have stood down.. why? This was before the crash mind you.

Multiple arrests have been made for child trafficking, human trafficking and sex abuse.. but the media is not telling you that.

What you are seeing is a war. An invisible war that Trump keeps taking about.

It’s a war between Trump and his SS against the elites, bankers and mainstream media.

Pay attention to the bigger picture. Trump has arrested and caught more pedophile and child trafficking rings in the world... but I bet you didn’t know that because the mainstream (George Soros funded media, global elite owned) make out that he’s a moron.

Trump will go down in history in the coming weeks. There is no need to panic or have fear. This whole thing is working out as it needs to for Trump and his team to remove the corruption and power that has taxed your hard earned dollar, loaded your loans and credit cards with interest and pulled wool over your eyes.

You’re going to see some big names get called out, to the point where you won’t want to believe it.

If you still believe that 9/11 was a terrorist attack from Osama Bin Ladin who trained donkeys to fly cessnas, which then magically upskilled into Boeing’s and flew aluminium planes into 580m steel reinforced towers that collapsed like a deck of cards, not to mention tower 7 which was a block away but folded. (Let’s not forget the 6 seals who took Osama down that were killed in a mysterious chopper crash. RIP fellas).... you’re in for a wake up call.

This week, The big banks will go bankrupt, they are already on their knees, Income tax will go away and the elites will no longer rule you or the world.

Q (or unknown)

#EndHumanTrafficking #Qanon #TheQ #EyesWideOpen #Apologize #Trump #TrumpKnows #EndTheElites
#DonaldJTrump #TheRealDonaldTrump #DonaldTrump

The comments are four people who are on board, and one person who's making fun of the post. I don't like that ratio.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Well, they're right that Trump will go down in history over the next few weeks.

As the president who mismanaged a global pandemic so badly that it became literally the worst disaster in the history of the United States.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

cmndstab posted:

Well, they're right that Trump will go down in history over the next few weeks.

As the president who mismanaged a global pandemic so badly that it became literally the worst disaster in the history of the United States.

At least a civil war didn't break out. :stonklol:

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Ah yes, those Hollywood favorites, the British Royal family. I love all their films. Prince Phillip Goes to Camp is my favorite.

Apathy420
May 18, 2017

by Cyrano4747
Mole children is a little dehumanizing. I prefer the term Bunker Babies.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

lol the mole man is an art sculpture for art

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Look, mole children is delicious as long as you get it with the corn tortillas.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

There are no mole children in the Q canon, please don't be ridiculous. Time travel? Yes. 100k abducted children in bunker under the Epcot center? Yes. But no literally mole children. That would be ridiculous.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

GABA ghoul posted:

There are no mole children in the Q canon, please don't be ridiculous. Time travel? Yes. 100k abducted children in bunker under the Epcot center? Yes. But no literally mole children. That would be ridiculous.

do the kids who are trapped in an underground Mars research base count as moles, or is that an Earth only kinda thing?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

do the kids who are trapped in an underground Mars research base count as moles, or is that an Earth only kinda thing?

You mean in the secret psychic time-travel school where Obama and that one guy were sent? Was that a qanon thing?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

You mean in the secret psychic time-travel school where Obama and that one guy were sent? Was that a qanon thing?

I'm not sure where the crossover happens with these things. But Alex Jones specifically talked about a secret Mars base where children are sent and enslaved. Might be time travel involved now that I'm thinking about it.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

I'm not sure where the crossover happens with these things. But Alex Jones specifically talked about a secret Mars base where children are sent and enslaved. Might be time travel involved now that I'm thinking about it.

Trump time travels using Teslas machine via his uncle, remember?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Only if one of them becomes the Doom slayer

Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
And the Lord said, "Look, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.
Did you know that there was a gospel of Christ known as "Q" that was suppressed by the early church? With the current information about time travel this fact gains new relevance.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Konstantin posted:

Did you know that there was a gospel of Christ known as "Q" that was suppressed by the early church?

That's... not at all what that (hypothetical) document was.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

you can't know that so therefore you're wrong, obviously

q doc prime woop woop

wow this thing is super boring tho i need John Q Public to spice it up

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Q = (T)itor

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

that's what They want you to think...

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

jojoinnit posted:

Trump time travels using Teslas machine via his uncle, remember?

in the original timeline, hillary clinton loses in 2020 to richard spencer

only one man could avert this future

thank you, donald trump, for saving the world; nobody will ever understand your sacrifice

Poor Outlook
Jan 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
drat. The next turn I want the q people to take is somehow relate this all back to the Phoenix program. Does no one remember vietnam?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I’d imagine the Q people think that doing brutal serial killer poo poo to Vietnamese civilians was good actually

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Poor Outlook posted:

drat. The next turn I want the q people to take is somehow relate this all back to the Phoenix program. Does no one remember vietnam?

Q is nixon coming back to finally win 'nam

Poor Outlook
Jan 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
I forget who but some crazy 70'd guy wrote a book about how the Phoenix program never ended and kept going. The serial killer poo poo was taken home with people.

If I talk too long I'll start rambling about terrance mckenna and collective unconsciousness and memes and zeitgeist. But I do think that generally that there's a grain of truth to conspiracy theories, but sometimes metaphorically. A big game of telephone churned through the rumor mill of billions of people.

Like the right wing conspiracy about obama's sexuality, as an example. If I were to wager a guess, it's that his favorite character from the wire is omar. And a giant game of telephone later, there's rumors that he's gay.

Poor Outlook fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Apr 7, 2020

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
So how does Boris Johnson having the virus and being possibly soon to be if not already dead factor in? Given the whole ‘idiot Nazi’ thing he has going on I figure the Qult would see him as a white hat. But Inthought the virus was fake and only a cover story used to disappear black hats and members of the Cabal?

Poor Outlook
Jan 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Read money land if you want to actually know how stuff works.

https://books.google.com/books/about/Moneyland.html?id=ao5xDwAAQBAJ&source=kp_book_description

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

So how does Boris Johnson having the virus and being possibly soon to be if not already dead factor in? Given the whole ‘idiot Nazi’ thing he has going on I figure the Qult would see him as a white hat. But Inthought the virus was fake and only a cover story used to disappear black hats and members of the Cabal?

obviously BoJo is part of the super-elect secret SWAT team and the virus is his cover story for his disappearance to do cool secret agent ninja stuff in the cabal's tunnels

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

It's not like Boris was rushed to the hospital on his death bed. He went to the hospital because he still has symptoms but if you think his care is anything like the care that hospitals are struggling to give your average person you are mistaken.

Any 'allies' that get it and survive are proof of it being a hoax and any that die are martyrs for the cause.

E: welp, spoke too soon. Just saw on CNN Boris is in intensive care

Garrand fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Apr 6, 2020

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Poor Outlook posted:

I forget who but some crazy 70'd guy wrote a book about how the Phoenix program never ended and kept going. The serial killer poo poo was taken home with people.

If I talk too long I'll start rambling about terrance mckenna and collective unconsciousness and memes and zeitgeist. But I do think that generally that there's a grain of truth to conspiracy theories, but sometimes metaphorically. A big game of telephone churned through the rumor mill of billions of people.

There's a Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex episode based on this very premise.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Garrand posted:

It's not like Boris was rushed to the hospital on his death bed. He went to the hospital because he still has symptoms but if you think his care is anything like the care that hospitals are struggling to give your average person you are mistaken.

Any 'allies' that get it and survive are proof of it being a hoax and any that die are martyrs for the cause.

E: welp, spoke too soon. Just saw on CNN Boris is in intensive care

If the government is saying he’s in intensive care then it means he’s already been dead for two days and they’re trying to buy time while they figure out how to cgi him Biden-style, except actually convincing

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

So apparently Maeve Kennedy is dead. She had a convenient "kayaking accident" with no witnesses around and her 8 year old son is still missing. Was she assassinated in a kayak-by by Hillary Clinton? In my opinion she was. The evidence is just overwhelming.

Does this mean the deep state is rebuilding their children ranches? So many questions. Maybe the deep State is rebuilding in the skies this time? This would also explain the establishment of Space Force, if Trump knew that the deep State would flee to the skies next. So many questions. Please spread the message.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

GABA ghoul posted:

So apparently Maeve Kennedy is dead. She had a convenient "kayaking accident" with no witnesses around and her 8 year old son is still missing. Was she assassinated in a kayak-by by Hillary Clinton? In my opinion she was. The evidence is just overwhelming.

Does this mean the deep state is rebuilding their children ranches? So many questions. Maybe the deep State is rebuilding in the skies this time? This would also explain the establishment of Space Force, if Trump knew that the deep State would flee to the skies next. So many questions. Please spread the message.

Imagine the power of raw Kennedy child adrenochrome

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Georgia Peach posted:

Imagine the power of raw Kennedy child adrenochrome

Gotta prop up Biden somehow

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Obviously the Deep State only works in basements. They want the High State.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Colorado?