Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Schnorkles posted:

There's gonna be a massive spike in COVID cases in Wisconsin in like 2 weeks lmao
yeah, but joe biden will be a step closer to the nomination and the turbo chudge will get his 10 year term on the supreme court, so it 's impossible to say if it's bad or not

oh no wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/two-children-hospitalized-after-eating-thc-candy-food-bank-n1176721

quote:

At least two children are hospitalized after eating THC candy from a food bank in Utah.

An 11-year-old and a 5-year-old were taken to a hospital Friday night after consuming “Medicated Nerds Rope” candy given to their families as part of a food distribution effort from a church working with the Utah Food Bank.

Roy City Police said volunteers at the food bank distributed more than 60 bags that contained three to four servings of the candy rope. Labels in the candy indicate that each one contains 400 milligrams of THC. Adults are normally prescribed between 15 to 45 milligrams of the psychoactive marijuana component.

poo poo, it's not even Halloween

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Plateauing! *number rises alarmingly everywhere*

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

U-DO Burger posted:

with school cancelled for the year this means i'm trapped in my apartment with my three kids for half a year :shepface:

get them accounts and start getting them addicted to video games. goons are much easier to convince to stay inside

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
𓀐𓂸

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Korean Boomhauer posted:

agreed. moscow owns p hard and we're p consistently blue on election maps.

Also, let everything below Moscow burn.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
the goon workout is really easy you just hop on a treadmill with a printer

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Venom Snake posted:

get them accounts and start getting them addicted to video games. goons are much easier to convince to stay inside

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

:stare: holy poo poo that sucks. I'm a daily smoker and a 400mg edible would ruin me for 24 hours. Those poor kids.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Korean Boomhauer posted:

lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Korean Boomhauer posted:

I'm still out riding my bike and people are congregating in groups of 10+ people on the trails and hanging out

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
iv already encountered the parent - child duo (parents and kids in the same raiding guild) in WoW classic and i know it's only going to become more common.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Holy gently caress those kids got dosed HARD.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

you're dying in your own private idaho

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

U-DO Burger posted:

with school cancelled for the year this means i'm trapped in my apartment with my three kids for half a year :shepface:

owned

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

:hmmyes:

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I don't know if this is specific to my lovely red state, but my pharma company is lying and claiming they are making drugs critical to the treatment of covid19 so we can stay open. We make skin cream.

I called a friend at a vitamin producer that makes workout powder and he said that they are claiming that because their products are sold in grocery stores and you ingest it that they are a food manufacturer and can stay open.

I don't know how many places are violating quarantines like this but just lol if you think this is going to go away. I currently know of about 230 employees that are being forced to travel because their businesses can just decide if they are essential.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Mr Hootington posted:

Plateauing! *number rises alarmingly everywhere*
death rate over 3% now as well

oh well, you heard the guy, it's plateauing and stocks are nutting through the roof, time to open this baby back up

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol need to get some dog supplies so I checked out the local pet supply store to see what options they have, and every pic is a cat crawling over something

guess I get to find out how effective a reservoir they are!

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

is pepsi ok posted:

:stare: holy poo poo that sucks. I'm a daily smoker and a 400mg edible would ruin me for 24 hours. Those poor kids.

Yeah it's not a good thing to take that much plus need to go to a hospital right now

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
lol the universe is mocking us

https://twitter.com/johncusack/status/1247564067784536070

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1247551165124038663

this always seemed like it was going to happen.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

is pepsi ok posted:

its a big catch 22 because u need 400mg of thc in order to want to eat a nerds rope in the first place

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Ha Ha Ha... YES!
Feels like NY is going to have a long, flat plateau though given how late distancing went into effect and how half assed it's been. Like yeah it may stop growing exponentially but I can't see it dropping exponentially either.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Apraxin posted:

death rate over 3% now as well

oh well, you heard the guy, it's plateauing and stocks are nutting through the roof, time to open this baby back up

the upper class is too used to dealing with numbers that are influenced by feelings and optimism and cannot understand that corona-chan doesn't give a poo poo

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
i can't be the only one who finds calling the virus Corona-Chan incredibly cringy

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

Woofer posted:

just wanna make sure everyone participated in this poll

https://twitter.com/journalistew/status/1246925471931076608

Take my lungs, take my beans,
Take me where I cannot breathe.
I don't care, I'm still free,
You can't take the takes from me.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

"60 bags that contained three to four servings of the candy rope"

who would donate that many edibles?

shits expensive

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

400mg holy gently caress :lmao:

most i've ever had is 60mg in a day

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

U-DO Burger posted:

400mg holy gently caress :lmao:

most i've ever had is 60mg in a day

i took 100mg once and woke up in the middle of the night in a pitch black room and could immediately tell i was more stoned than i had ever been in my entire life

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

OpenSourceBurger posted:

i can't be the only one who finds calling the virus Corona-Chan incredibly cringy

Sorry, but you are

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

LimburgLimbo posted:

loving copout horseshit. He could go and pressure people in his party to do useful stuff instead he's going to go stand around doing probably gently caress all while "volunteering". Leave volunteering to people who don't have leverage to impact things in your garbage political party jackass.

Help, I have covid related astigmatism

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

It's very unlikely that there was 400 mg THC in that edible because that packaging is fake and has been floating around on reddit for over a year now.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Woofer posted:

just wanna make sure everyone participated in this poll

https://twitter.com/journalistew/status/1246925471931076608

:thunk:

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

fosborb posted:

Columbus Junction is 2,000 people in the middle of nowhere. lol good job Reynolds way to keep that economy humming along

So it has made it to the rurals.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Venom Snake posted:

iv already encountered the parent - child duo (parents and kids in the same raiding guild) in WoW classic and i know it's only going to become more common.

when I played back in the 00s there was a mother/son in my guild. she was mid 30s and divorced and flirted with everyone. we gave that kid so much poo poo about his milf mom

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

Demon Of The Fall posted:

when I played back in the 00s there was a mother/son in my guild. she was mid 30s and divorced and flirted with everyone. we gave that kid so much poo poo about his milf mom

How is Microwave doing these days?

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

gonna rewatch the lighthouse bc its an appropriate movie for the times we live in. theres beans and everything

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

jarofpiss posted:

i took 100mg once and woke up in the middle of the night in a pitch black room and could immediately tell i was more stoned than i had ever been in my entire life

Yup did the same exact thing once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Charun posted:

srsly why haven't cruise ships been banned yet?

Wait, what? They haven't?