Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Squizzle posted:

golly its a mystery

publisher lives like 9 miles from boston. one sales guy is in New Jersey. all the sales folks vow to do better lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
bunch of people with the same name itt and i don't like it

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

Im not named lenny kravitz

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Seems impractical but I'm not complaining.

Well now I know your name is Steve

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

this is a surprisingly fun movie, good take on the genre

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I'll take it

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

seems high maintenance

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

The picture is coming up for a lot of different names according to the Twitter thread

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

So I'm going to be a warlords twink boytoy i guess

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
i guess trump really really wants to be a trillionaire

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/07/coronavirus-relief-trump-removes-inspector-general-overseeing-2-trillion-package.html

quote:

Trump removes inspector general overseeing $2 trillion coronavirus relief package days after he was appointed

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

i wonder if my wife will help me alter my apocalypse trench coat before we file for wasteland divorce

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Blockade posted:

anarchist at least

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Squizzle posted:

first sponsored result:

first actual result:

best result from the first 10:

Hell yeah

Bonus:

Feldegast42 has issued a correction as of 19:36 on Apr 7, 2020

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

RIP Syndrome posted:

seems high maintenance

Lmao

I kept thinking that same thing when I was watching the Runaways on Hulu and the witch girl kept having elaborate eye makeup, hairstyles and wardrobes despite living in a condemned underground mansion and being fugitives.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

HiHo ChiRho posted:

I'll take it

nuclear summer vs. nuclear winter

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Talked to my boss this morning who is still on the tail end of recovery, first infected in early March. He went for a run for the first time 2 days ago, his lungs still hurt. He had a "mild" non-hospitalized case!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Blockade posted:

Nice codpiece

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

i guess I'm like a square-enix final boss or something

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
comfy? fashionable? apocalyptic?

(first result)

not gonna lie i would use my AK instead

(first real result)

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

i am owned

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

you might want to go to the doctor for your balls

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
Goon ER update: I was wrong. After the weekend we had gone 48 hours without intubations, I thought we were starting to see the down side of the curve. Today we intubated 5. Sorry for the short update, just a bit demoralized.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I like to wear my balls up sometimes as well

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Having the time of his life with all the patients and other volunteers, they’re all just out of frame and laughing too

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

stuffed crust punk posted:

what episode is it

Season 13, episode 3, Square Footed Monster

Ted Wassanasong builds a speculative mcmansion in the neighborhood and the gang has to tear it down after its shoddy construction and low grade materials threaten the rest of the homes on the block during a severe weather event

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

https://footdoctorhd.ytmnd.com/

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Sharkie posted:

my apocalypse outfit is pretty much just a normal outfit but with guns and a sword :effort:

You dress like me when I'm not in the middle of the woods then it's light tan/army green everything so I can see the ticks (that sounds better in my mind)

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Nodelphi posted:

Goon ER update: I was wrong. After the weekend we had gone 48 hours without intubations, I thought we were starting to see the down side of the curve. Today we intubated 5. Sorry for the short update, just a bit demoralized.

Cool cool cool

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

Pretty happy with mine. Edit... I used my forum name not actually name lol

Computer Serf
May 14, 2005
Buglord

:f5h::wth::fh:

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
Are we not gonna point out that Dr. Rand Paul isn't / shouldn't be allowed to treat coronavirus patients? And it is entirely likely he threw on a scrub top and labcoat for photo-opp with his beta plague beard for twitter likes? I sincerely doubt they are short on ophthalmologists for covid treatment.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

spacemang_spliff posted:

you might want to go to the doctor for your balls

do you think it's Ligma? :ohdear:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/GovMikeDeWine/status/1247587166319972353?s=20

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

eric ciaramella posted:

do you think it's Ligma? :ohdear:

it's terminal ligma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

You're probably gonna want cut resistant gloves for looting the charred husk of capitalism because I already bought all the fish antibiotics so there's none left for when you gash your hand open and it gets infected