Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

lol that movie was fun as poo poo

ill take it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

this is really the best part of this hell world and i hope it stays for some states bc it's way loving safer in the long run.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Good thing Trump just stocked the courts with chudges.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Over Easy posted:

Season 13, episode 3, Square Footed Monster

Ted Wassanasong builds a speculative mcmansion in the neighborhood and the gang has to tear it down after its shoddy construction and low grade materials threaten the rest of the homes on the block during a severe weather event

sweet thx, gonna watch it tonight

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

stuffed crust punk posted:

sweet thx, gonna watch it tonight

it's a good one

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
I like it when the onion remembers their roots

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

blatman posted:

You're probably gonna want cut resistant gloves for looting the charred husk of capitalism because I already bought all the fish antibiotics so there's none left for when you gash your hand open and it gets infected

There's a reason people loot veterinary offices

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
lmao owned

https://twitter.com/CombatJourno/status/1247597503588990977

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

Over Easy posted:

Ted Wassanasong builds a speculative mcmansion in the neighborhood and the gang has to tear it down after its shoddy construction and low grade materials threaten the rest of the homes on the block during a severe weather event

season 2 episode 2 near the end has a panic buying scene that is very appropriate for our modern times.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Gonna be great to get Supreme Court precedent of "gently caress off and die, poor"

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Leveling of cases my rear end. France doubled their cases from yesterday. Germany is up too. US deaths are up significantly as well which I'd assume our cases are too, but our testing is a joke for the point at which we are in this.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Phil_Mattingly/status/1247601182312366081?s=19

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Over Easy posted:

I've only watched a couple of episodes of that show but feel like I should binge it. Probably will need more weed though

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Nodelphi posted:

Goon ER update: I was wrong. After the weekend we had gone 48 hours without intubations, I thought we were starting to see the down side of the curve. Today we intubated 5. Sorry for the short update, just a bit demoralized.

Hang in there. Some day this will pass.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Someone forgot the ram's blood before pesach.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

hahahaha owned

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
It turns out even when using rigged numbers covid19 keeps happening!

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer

Good soup! posted:

That scene in Akira of the coup happening and that rich government dude with the heart problems stuffing money in his briefcase but it's Trump and Sudafed

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

FUCKIN OWNED

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

facetoucher cat posted:

You dress like me when I'm not in the middle of the woods then it's light tan/army green everything so I can see the ticks (that sounds better in my mind)

skinny black jeans will see me through the apocalypse but yeah they are not the best for running around the woods

Basic Poster posted:

Are we not gonna point out that Dr. Rand Paul isn't / shouldn't be allowed to treat coronavirus patients? And it is entirely likely he threw on a scrub top and labcoat for photo-opp with his beta plague beard for twitter likes? I sincerely doubt they are short on ophthalmologists for covid treatment.

also isn't his opthamology liscense self-granted by the pretend medical board started by his dad? ungraduated med students would be far more effective than he is, thankfully he's probably just chilling at home and not getting in the way

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Gonna be great to get Supreme Court precedent of "gently caress off and die, poor"

That's every Supreme Court ruling for the last 30 years.

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

The Aristocrats!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Nodelphi posted:

Goon ER update: I was wrong. After the weekend we had gone 48 hours without intubations, I thought we were starting to see the down side of the curve. Today we intubated 5. Sorry for the short update, just a bit demoralized.

gently caress im sorry man

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
25% chance of left revolution, 25% chance of return to normal with some left concessions, 50% chance of forever trump fascism

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
eat poo poo modly. good loving riddance.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Made that beer bread

Now I gotta figure out how to make it darker

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

God made him gay, which is the greatest gift of all if u think about it

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

lol hold yer horses thread

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1247602328691191808

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Feldegast42 posted:

Hell yeah

Bonus:

Brother!

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

PostNouveau posted:

well the relief bill also has a republican clause that removes liability from business if you get covid!

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

Hey guys guess what, we haven't had any mass shootings since the pandemic began

Silver lining!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I can't keep up with who's doing what but lol what a poor effort even by trump administration standards

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Sharkie posted:

also isn't his opthamology liscense self-granted by the pretend medical board started by his dad? ungraduated med students would be far more effective than he is, thankfully he's probably just chilling at home and not getting in the way

"He originally earned board certification in 1993 after the completion of his residency. However, in 1997 he formed his own board, called the National Ophthalmology Board, with 200 other physicians in protest of certification requirement changes by the American Board of Ophthalmologists. The now-defunct board was not recognized by the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure, so Dr. Paul was not board certified by a board recognized by the state since 2005, and since Dr. Paul's board dissolved in 2011, he has had no certification from an active body, according to the Washington Post. Kentucky state law does not require board certification for licensure."

(He did actually graduate from a real med school, somehow, despite having no undergraduate degree.)

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/GovMurphy/status/1247573126118092800

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Zotix posted:

Leveling of cases my rear end. France doubled their cases from yesterday. Germany is up too. US deaths are up significantly as well which I'd assume our cases are too, but our testing is a joke for the point at which we are in this.

They got too much pushback from the "the cure is worse than the disease, we have to choose the economy over health" trial balloons, so the new strategy will be to just assert that the virus happened but we're coming out the far end of it now and it's safe to start opening up - that the peak is passed and social distancing worked, supplies have been distributed, don't worry. Any further reports of cases can then be dismissed as a long tail.

It'll be a test of their ability to manufacture narrative as the death toll and infection rates keep chugging along, but they've always been better at selling pure alternate reality over winning some kind of argument.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Paranoid Peanut posted:

Hey guys guess what, we haven't had any mass shootings since the pandemic began

Silver lining!

there have been, but thyve been classified as coronavirus deaths to get free funeral funding

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

never apologize

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

eric ciaramella posted:

there have been, but thyve been classified as coronavirus deaths to get free funeral funding

is this what we are calling mass graves?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

Basic Poster posted:

Are we not gonna point out that Dr. Rand Paul isn't / shouldn't be allowed to treat coronavirus patients? And it is entirely likely he threw on a scrub top and labcoat for photo-opp with his beta plague beard for twitter likes? I sincerely doubt they are short on ophthalmologists for covid treatment.

this is probably dunning-kruger but I feel like as someone currently employed as a mechanic I'm closer to being useful in that environment than he is