Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

twoday posted:

aw cmon this is bullshit

:snoo:

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

hmm i see the tuesday bump is bumping

fattening the curve

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Man I saw some local campaign add in houston that credited trump for 'calling this virus what is' ...the Chinese virus, and that 'we must hold them accountable. China is a criminal organization masquerading as a sovereign state'. These words literally came across my tv.

Glad to see the right is handling this well

Computer Serf
May 14, 2005
Buglord

wonder if it’s a hushhush antibody treatment like the program DARPA had intended to give to first responders and healthcare workers for but instead are probably be horded by the Illuminati and those people who meetup at the bohemian grove

https://www.wired.com/story/darpa-cranks-up-antibody-research-to-stall-coronavirus/

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

twoday posted:

the safety levels out there are pretty much unprecedented

:hmmyes:

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

some sort of fish posted:

i will never forgive hi rez for killing tribes

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Takes me Away (by COVID19)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The death rate (orange) is starting to curl up from a low of 5.75% 😬

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

pace the halls and climb the walls

Neodymium
Jun 23, 2012
did the your name + apocalypse outfit thing

wanna buy some BEANS?

Neodymium
Jun 23, 2012

Acelerion posted:

Man I saw some local campaign add in houston that credited trump for 'calling this virus what is' ...the Chinese virus, and that 'we must hold them accountable. China is a criminal organization masquerading as a sovereign state'. These words literally came across my tv.

they mispronounced america wtf

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000
The whole hold China accountable thing boggles my mind for so many reasons. It's not like you can ask to speak to China's manager and get them fired from McDonald's or something. If they really were responsible for this or even did it on purpose, it seems like the only thing to feel would be terror about what they will do to anyone who opposes them

Giggy
Jan 22, 2010

Acelerion posted:

It's gonna be wild when a jackass Republican who doesn't understand "the system" tries standing up to China and millions of Americans suddenly realize we're now #2.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

congress is going to fast track a law that retroactively bans wrongful death corona lawsuits

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

comedyblissoption posted:

congress is going to fast track a law that retroactively bans wrongful death corona lawsuits

it'll be in the next "relief" package for sure

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
China will be fired, the pandemic will be cancelled, and every American will receive a $40 gift card.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

blandular posted:

lmao lmao covid is already hitting the milwaukee black community extra hard because institutional racism now the supreme court is making them risk their lives and jam into one of FIVE POLLING LOCATIONS in order to tell them to shove it lmao :smithicide: lmao

Electoralism fails again :ussr:

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

Dustcat posted:

well, either jack feels a little guilty for allowing his platform to be used by malicious foreign actors to kill a million americans and possibly destroy the united states as a political entity, or he's got some sort of grift going

100% grift. he's putting his cash into biotech under the guise of saving the world from corvids... he's ol musky's mate, so prob saw what tesla did and wanted to get in that ego trip

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Vox Nihili posted:

I know it's a joke, but the contemporary consensus is that the pyramids were built by a paid, voluntary workforce, rather than slaves.

I said the quarry, not building pyramids. Quarry work kills so they used criminals and slaves from wars and poo poo in them, at least in Hellenistic times. That poo poo will gently caress you up.

Strep Vote has issued a correction as of 22:03 on Apr 7, 2020

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
covid has taken a meme's life
https://twitter.com/BolshevikPotato/status/1247241406436925441?s=19

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

edit: nm

galenanorth has issued a correction as of 22:12 on Apr 7, 2020

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Anyway this sucks and I hope everyone is staying safe.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

my youngest sister works at starbucks and they require employees to wear masks but refuse to provide them, so she got to watch a corporate tutorial video on how to make your own mask from cold brew filters lmao

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Strep Vote posted:

I said the quarry, not building pyramids. Quarry work kills so they used criminals and slaves from wars and poo poo in them, at least in Hellenistic times. That poo poo will gently caress you up.

Roman slaves in the mines had an expected life span of about 6 months, iirc

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Strep Vote posted:

Anyway this sucks and I hope everyone is staying safe.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

goddamn we might break 2000 deaths in the US today

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

haha means of production go brrr

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

U-DO Burger posted:

goddamn we might break 2000 deaths in the US today

Yeah it's coming back with a VENGEANCE after the weekend, may God have mercy on us all. Alternatively... Hail Satan!

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Owned. Never apologize

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/lewisxzxz/status/1247603532154449926?s=19

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
"Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) "No mask? No mask!"

Every day The King in Yellow is looking more and more like a documentary

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Zyme posted:

The whole hold China accountable thing boggles my mind for so many reasons. It's not like you can ask to speak to China's manager and get them fired from McDonald's or something. If they really were responsible for this or even did it on purpose, it seems like the only thing to feel would be terror about what they will do to anyone who opposes them

externalizing blame is an easy hedge to excuse your own lack of preparation/ability a la dunning-kruger effect. e.g. every bernout itt

Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.
Pillbug

this is basically that campaign commercial from Alpha House.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 22:23 on Apr 7, 2020

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Zyme posted:

Yeah it's coming back with a VENGEANCE after the weekend, may God have mercy on us all. Alternatively... Hail Satan!
Still not taking this seriously until we hit at least one 9-11/day

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Acelerion posted:

We are a nation of roughly 300 million people.

I'm pretty sure if the chips are down China could easily mobilize a army of 300 million soldiers, and still have a billion people on the backburner to tend to the factories.

If the missiles fly, we will have a devastated country and china will still likely have a billion people to beat our rear end down in the apocalypse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

comedyblissoption posted: