Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Mr. Lobe posted:

also the reason a devil's mask can work on a human is that humans have the same flame type as devils, but more stable. devils feed off the relative stability of human soul essence, which is a different flavor from the soul essence of angels and servants

I look forward to Allison not knowing any of this and becoming a living angel shell despite the impossibility of it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Josef bugman posted:

So the black flame, the white flame, and the body they burn to sustain it.

Yisun is dead and Salami Dave may well be meeting them soon.

yisun is metadead imo

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
no one plays YISUN in the meta. I blame the entropy nerfs.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Wait until the Allison patch.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Angry Lobster posted:

Wait until the Allison patch.

The eyepatch?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
>respeced 30 cubit spear to have range limitation

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

>As a result of the Zoss>Allison event, additional cubits on "x cubit spear" have been changed to be increased, rather than more

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

we've heard your feedback that zoss doesn't get removed from the map when his hp is depleted and are trying to fix it

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

what happens if an angel eats the worm

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

Tulip posted:

It turns into Earthworm Jim Yisun edition.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

fixed a missing variable that caused only male angels to spawn in barring rare circumstances

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Tulip posted:

what happens when you put a worm in a furnace

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1247554609092145152
O M I N O U S

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Salami Dave is about to make a point to White Chain with those remaining contenders. Two points if he's really gonna show off.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1247750733480349704

He's removed his limiters :ohdear:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

WELP

they super dead lol

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Lmao at the threeedit five smart ones

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I want to see the next panel. I need it.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

"Total Life Obliteration" is a pretty good name for an unbeatable technique.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

who's ready for salami dave's recipe for cowboy sauce?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
THE JEEPS

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Its close to miiiiiiidnight and someone’s ‘bout to get their poo poo destroyed

dreamless
Dec 18, 2013

Bongo Bill posted:

"Total Life Obliteration" is a pretty good name for an unbeatable technique.

Yeah, that's one you don't want to be on the other side of. If'n you're alive.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Here's a guess - Salami Dave the Demiurge can not bleed, or can keep himself from doing so. At some point in all of this some one, probably one of the main cast, will cut or injure him ever so slightly, but there will be no blood. That's his big catch 22.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Also this is so true, sometimes it's hard to appreciate because its just par for the course for K6BD, but Abbadon is like a team of workhorses.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

He thinks he wants to find someone who can beat him. I don't think he'd be intentionally duplicitous about the terms of the game.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Bongo Bill posted:

He thinks he wants to find someone who can beat him. I don't think he'd be intentionally duplicitous about the terms of the game.

Maybe, but it would be in line with the "somethings gonna piss everyone off by the end of this chapter" Operant said.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

if you can't beat a little duplicitousness you'll never be paternum

EDIT: i bet nothing happens that pisses everyone off and operant is playing everyone like a drat fiddle

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
The somewhat-wise ones. Doing their best not to move:
-kneeling knight
-hula hoop lady
-kindfolk guard

Walking away from the mess:
-blue catfish-man
-alien monk
-white triangle hat guy

Any other?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
A 1 finger, 1 point strike shattered a stone table and was called Certain Death. He's about to deliver what looks like a five finger five-point strike twice. Given what a simple punch can do, I think there will be a fine red mist and little else around him for several meters in about two seconds :suspense:.

Twenty Four posted:

Here's a guess - Salami Dave the Demiurge can not bleed, or can keep himself from doing so. At some point in all of this some one, probably one of the main cast, will cut or injure him ever so slightly, but there will be no blood. That's his big catch 22.

I don't think so, because remember; He's not done winning. I think he fundamentally wants someone to take the empire off his hands so he can go back on his own path.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

big dave looking pretty hokuto no ken with those arm afterimages

I guess those fools approaching him are already dead

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

This reminds me of One Punch Man when he finally uses his ultimate technique of Consecutive Normal Punches.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Tag yourself I am the guy in the triangle hat getting the gently caress outta there

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Cat Mattress posted:

The somewhat-wise ones. Doing their best not to move:
-kneeling knight
-hula hoop lady
-kindfolk guard

Walking away from the mess:
-blue catfish-man
-alien monk
-white triangle hat guy

Any other?

I don’t think the mantis guy is kindfolk but I only count six.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

Unlucky7 posted:

Tag yourself I am the guy in the triangle hat getting the gently caress outta there

I'm the guy with the sword kneeling down and getting run the gently caress over.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I don't think so, because remember; He's not done winning. I think he fundamentally wants someone to take the empire off his hands so he can go back on his own path.

Yeah I don't necessarily think my guess was right, just something I thought of as a possible twist. However, if I remember right, Gog said Salami Dave will "grant your wish" which doesn't necessarily mean "take over his empire"? It might have said that specifically somewhere else but I don't remember the page.

Here's where Gog was explaining it to Allison, which is what I remember off the top of my head.

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-7-64/

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
What's the alt text? Chrome's hosed it yet again

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Twenty Four posted:

Yeah I don't necessarily think my guess was right, just something I thought of as a possible twist. However, if I remember right, Gog said Salami Dave will "grant your wish" which doesn't necessarily mean "take over his empire"? It might have said that specifically somewhere else but I don't remember the page.

Here's where Gog was explaining it to Allison, which is what I remember off the top of my head.

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-7-64/

I swear I've read somewhere he's looking for someone to take the empire off his hands via the tournament, but damned if I can remember where now. I think maybe the chapter where he's showing off the empire to Zaid, maybe?

edit: Found it; It's at the start of King of Swords, he makes a point that if someone wants the Crown they can come claim it by blood. Spilled that is, not hereditary - https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-1-3/.

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Apr 8, 2020

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

So is Swolemon abou to demonstrate he is the Thomas Edison of handing dudes their asses?

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Renaissance Robot posted:

What's the alt text? Chrome's hosed it yet again

Every single warrior that comes to that gods-cursed ring thinks they have a chance at their drop of blood. The great tragedy is their inability to perceive that the long line of contenders has stretched not only over months, or years, but over many times the natural lifespans of wiser and saner men who have died old in their beds. What the Emperor wants to see in them, I don't dare to know. He will drink oceans of blood before he does.